Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment (2472 Views)

Looking For A Pretty, Educated Igbo Girl In The Us. / Looking For An Educated Ebira Girl To Marry / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by LAKANYE(m): 12:12am On May 04, 2008
LOOKING FOR AN EDUCATED NIGERIAN WOMAN LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES.

I am looking for a Nigerian lady for Marriage to a Yoruba Man, originally from ILE-IFE/OSHOGBO; Currently living in Florida. She must be educated to a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, smart, intelligent, a Queenish product, ages between 25 to 35.
Interested women should send resume and pictures, and your phone numbers; to OLANGEORGE@GMAIL.COM
If you live outside of UNITED STATES and INTERESTED, You would be responsible for funding your Trips to the UNITED STATES for interviews, testings, and personal perusals.
SELECTED WOMAN WOULD BE CORDIALLY CONTACTED.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Uche2nna(m): 12:13am On May 04, 2008
Women don suffer embarassed
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by spoilt(f): 12:14am On May 04, 2008
for interviews? you have got to be kidding me. shocked
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by tpia: 4:07am On May 04, 2008
@ OP

a Queenish product

grin grin abeg wetin be Queenish product? grin grin

na so our people dey flabbergast English for Her Majesty oh grin grin
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Tonim(f): 4:22am On May 04, 2008
tpia:

@ OP

grin grin abeg wetin be Queenish product? grin grin

na so our people dey flabbergast English for Her Majesty oh grin grin

lol
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by motunrayo4(f): 4:24am On May 04, 2008
@ poster
You're quite picky
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by anamz: 4:54am On May 04, 2008
motun_rayo ,

i think ur a sweet lady.can i have your email address so that in can contact you.or better still you can mail me at nixxon@myway.com.it wont be a bad idea if we get into a serious relationship
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by lonelypal(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2008
LAKANYE~:

LOOKING FOR AN EDUCATED NIGERIAN WOMAN LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES.

I am looking for a Nigerian lady for Marriage to a Yoruba Man, originally from ILE-IFE/OSHOGBO; Currently living in Florida. She must be educated to a minimum of a Bachelor's degree, smart, intelligent, a Queenish product, ages between 25 to 35.
Interested women should send resume and pictures, and your phone numbers; to OLANGEORGE@GMAIL.COM
If you live outside of UNITED STATES and INTERESTED, You would be responsible for funding your Trips to the UNITED STATES for interviews, testings, and personal perusals.
SELECTED WOMAN WOULD BE CORDIALLY CONTACTED.

'Mr Perfect' I bet you wont find any single Nigerian Lady, sho!!!! angry

Na wa o! if you come be Morris Chestnut Nko ? am sure every interested applicant will have to write Cambrigde exams to get u grin
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by motunrayo4(f): 2:21pm On May 04, 2008
lonelypal:

'Mr Perfect' I bet you wont find any single Nigerian Lady, sho!!!! angry

Na wa o! if you come be Morris Chestnut Nko ? am sure every interested applicant will have to write Cambrigde exams to get u grin
LMao

anamz:

motun_rayo ,

i think your a sweet lady.can i have your email address so that in can contact you.or better still you can mail me at nixxon@myway.com.it wont be a bad idea if we get into a serious relationship

I don't have a email adress tongue
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 04, 2008
spoilt:

for interviews? you have got to be kidding me. shocked

I thought the same too. undecided

As far as relationship requests go, this has got to be one of the coldest, clinical, blandest ones I've seen on here.
It lacks human emotion, more like a job interview. Terrible. undecided
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 04, 2008
@ Lakanye: It would appear you've learnt little since this. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=131281.msg2213896#msg2213896

From what you say here, you appear to be a very confused man, incapable of making decisions.
That you actually had to seek the opinions of faceless people on a public forum speaks volumes.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=124914.msg2220923#msg2220923

"USE OLANGEORGE@GMAIL.COM
SEND RESUME AND PICTURES.
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEW AND PERUSALS IF SELECTED.
YOU MUST FINANCE YOUR MIGRATIONS TO THE UNITED STATES, FOR INTERVIEWS AND PERUSALS, ETC.
THANKS"

Your ego is astounding! You have 2 children from 2 failed relationships, and you reckon you're that great a catch?
Incredible.

"There are lots of Nigerian Good men in the UNITED STATES looking to be married to a woman from Nigeria. You need to post PICTURES AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES FOR SUITORS to peruse. But, the 39 years old female may need more prayer warriors and more severe fasting and prayers more than the younger one. By the way, some women reach menopause at earlier age, and, em,, can she still conceive?? She may need to test herself for servicing before its too late, its really getting late. Its almost sun dawn for her. HOPE SHE FINDS WHAT SHE IS LOOKING FOR, its really getting too late.
Maybe some guy next door for a testing or something SORRY."

I think you need a lot of prayer too, and testing as well! With your attitude, you want a decent Nigerian woman?
I thought you had a phobia of Black Women? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=131281.msg2221131#msg2221131

"You edit to clarify "ignorant perspectives" in a forum, and you know what Indians say about "Ignorance", , because you live in India. I still Love you though, Sister. I was in Nogpor and Japalpor last month,, a beautiful place to visit. I cannot believe that Nigerians are everywhere and anywhere around the world. STAY BLACK!!!"

Stay black? The very colour you say you have a phobia of. Make your mind up!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=11210.msg2221195#msg2221195

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES A WOMAN "HAPPY" IS , GOOD FUCKING EVERY TIME YOU AGREE TO Bleep EACH OTHER. SHE WILL GIVE YOU HER PAYCHECK ON EVERY PAY PERIOD."

Sounds like the "nice" white women you've been with.
Are you sure you want a Nigerian woman?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=131281.msg2213896#msg2213896

"My problem is the facts that I have not been able to keep a relationship with any woman afterwards. Relationship became worthless to me."

You come across as a fragmented man, with no real idea of what he wants.
At this stage, you don't need any woman, you need deep therapy.
Regardless of what woman you end up with right now, you won't fare any better, than in your "previous" relationships, untill you work on your inner self.

What exactly do you want from any woman?
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by LAKANYE(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2008
SOME PEOPLE ARE FULL OF DEMONIC THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS!!!

ORISHA BO'OLEGBAMI, SEMI BO'OSE BAMI
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by princeonx: 12:50am On May 05, 2008
Are you talking about yourself
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by NubianQ(f): 1:21am On May 05, 2008
Na Wa O!! since u think u can pick n choose what u want in a woman why don't u find a market where they sell them.

person wey see wetin u write go think say na TV u wan buy,  chei woman don really suffer,  if na so marriage be,  i will be single,  am sure when u marry d woman u go put time table for am and the days wey una go eat, sleep, shag, or even go out,

Mr Queenish, Why don't u just put the advert on a JOBSITE because this one wont be marriage oh! it would be work.

Besides, what qualities do u have? since u are taking about what u want in a woman reply to this

1.  Are you Rich?
2.  Do u drive a bentley
3. How many rooms do u hv in your house
4. Do you look like Denzel Washington
5. What area in florida do u live in
6. What tax bracket do u fall under
7. Do u snore
8. Do your feet Stink
9. Whats d size of your thing? is it less than 6 inches? 6 inches or more?
10.Do u kiss like a Washing machine?

send me a detailed letter and pictures in different postions. then i will consider you. i am educated to more that a masters level so since u wan pick n choose i go select am well well,

Kai Women don suffer o!!
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by 4Him1(m): 1:24am On May 05, 2008
Lakanye . . . i bet you did not require your white "wife" and "one night stand" to have these criteria and YET you claimed to have loved them? Why the sudden inclusion of these silly criteria now that it comes to a black woman?

Oh wait . . . have you gotten over your "phobia" so fast? What drugs did you use?

Seriously, there are times i sincerely feel for the black woman . . . rejected by the white man, looked down upon by the black man. Very sad.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by iou111: 1:27am On May 05, 2008
NubianQ:

Na Wa O!! since u think u can pick n choose what u want in a woman why don't u find a market where they sell them.

person wey see wetin u write go think say na TV u wan buy, chei woman don really suffer, if na so marriage be, i will be single, am sure when u marry d woman u go put time table for am and the days wey una go eat, sleep, shag, or even go out,

Mr Queenish, Why don't u just put the advert on a JOBSITE because this one wont be marriage oh! it would be work.

Besides, what qualities do u have? since u are taking about what u want in a woman reply to this

1. Are you Rich?
2. Do u drive a bentley
3. How many rooms do u hv in your house
4. Do you look like Denzel Washington
5. What area in florida do u live in
6. What tax bracket do u fall under
7. Do u snore
8. Do your feet Stink
9. Whats d size of your thing? is it less than 6 inches? 6 inches or more?
10.Do u kiss like a Washing machine?

send me a detailed letter and pictures in different postions. then i will consider you. i am educated to more that a masters level so since u wan pick n choose i go select am well well,

Kai Women don suffer o!!

true talk girl!
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Tonim(f): 1:57am On May 05, 2008
NubianQ:

chei woman don really suffer, if na so marriage be, i will be single

My dear, don't use this LAKANYE fellow as a yardstick for men. If you read his threads and postings,
you go see say him situation get as e be.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by LAKANYE(m): 2:24am On May 05, 2008
some guys look so ugly in pictures and natural looks. Hence, they have to display a celebrity picture as them.
And, some females naturally looks like males anyways, , they grow beards like a bush goat.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by NubianQ(f): 2:29am On May 05, 2008
lakanye better answer my question, no b u want wife?
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by LAKANYE(m): 2:43am On May 05, 2008
The prospective bridegroom score above average on your requirements.
We thank you for your submissions of your resume. You would be contacted within the next two weeks if you are selected as one of our successful applicants for interviews and perusals.
Thank you again for your applications.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by NubianQ(f): 2:52am On May 05, 2008
hahahaha Lakanye, no one replied jo
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by LAKANYE(m): 2:56am On May 05, 2008
4HIM,

Can you actually stand the heats of BLACK WOMEN, When you said,, "Seriously, there are times i sincerely feel for the black woman . . . rejected by the white man, looked down upon by the black man. Very sad."

ARE BLACK WOMEN ACTUALLY REJECTED BY WHITE MEN, AND LOOKED DOWN UPON BY BLACK MEN
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Nobody: 7:18am On May 05, 2008
LAKANYE~:

We thank you for your submissions of your resume. You would be contacted within the next two weeks if you are selected as one of our successful applicants for interviews and perusals.
Thank you again for your applications.

Another indication you're not sure what you want. Who's "we"? Who's "our"??
Sounds like a panel of judges at an interview, or beauty pageant.
Do you need "people" to decide what Nigerian woman you feel you can marry?
Was this the same criteria you used with your "white wife", or "white one-night stand"?
No wonder those relationships failed! Nigerian women are way too sharp to fall for that c**p!

NubianQ:

hahahaha Lakanye, no one replied jo

Nubian, you're dead right there.
The only replies such an "advert" would attract are those from crackpots, and other undesirables!  cheesy

LAKANYE~:

ARE BLACK WOMEN ACTUALLY REJECTED BY WHITE MEN, AND LOOKED DOWN UPON BY BLACK MEN

Are you asking that question aloud to yourself?  shocked

LAKANYE~:

some guys look so ugly in pictures and natural looks. Hence, they have to display a celebrity picture as them.
And, some females naturally looks like males anyways, , they grow beards like a bush goat.

Jeeze!   shocked shocked So, your "applicants" must be attractive?  grin cheesy grin cheesy That's easy, any woman would look attractive beside you.  grin
Including the ones that grow beards like "bush goats"!  grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hmm, so Billy Goats in the city lack beards?   shocked

Tonim:

you go see say him situation get as e be.

My sister, that's the understatement of 2008!  grin cheesy grin cheesy
His situation has no direct comparison to any I've ever seen on Nairaland. A true one-off!  grin grin

LAKANYE~:

SOME PEOPLE ARE FULL OF DEMONIC THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS!!!

ORISHA BO'OLEGBAMI, SEMI BO'OSE BAMI

Some people? I'll address you directly: You're the demonic being here - to the point your "white" American "wife" gave birth to her child, and absconded from the hospital without a second thought!  shocked What woman would do such a thing? Seems there's more to your "story" than you're letting on.

As for the bit you wrote in Yoruba, I don't understand, so I can revel in ignorance. Besides, I'm pretty thick-skinned, so even if I understood, no worries.  cool

I think you need a strong Nigerian woman, not as a wife, heaven forbid my sisters are subjected to a specimen such as yourself  shocked shocked shocked but a strong Naija woman to knock some much needed sense into your egotistical, conceited, smug, confused and fragmented head!  cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Nobody: 7:29am On May 05, 2008
LAKANYE~:

Bridegroom? Are you getting married to a guy?? shocked

LAKANYE~:

Do you accept postal applications too? shocked If yes, do applicants have to cover postage?
Or, do you send out application packs, with postage-paid return envelopes? grin grin
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Tonim(f): 6:47pm On May 06, 2008
Good Job Siena kiss

The guy has personal issues he needs to resolve, but he fails to realize this.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Nobody: 7:33am On May 08, 2008
True, Tonim. And he'll continue the trend.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by Nobody: 7:35am On May 08, 2008
@ LAKANYE: I've noticed your location changes almost every other day.

You don't seem to have any idea where you are, or want to be.

What's chasing you? State Phobia? undecided
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by omega25red(m): 4:34pm On May 08, 2008
You know what happened, they have public libraries here in the U.S where anyone can go to be on-line
so i think this one na one mental patient who they get visit to library to use internet.
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by coolier(f): 1:46pm On May 09, 2008
pathetic
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by uspry1(f): 12:04am On May 10, 2008
this thread is so funny that make me laugh felling out the floor with tearing! Whoa! Whoa! tongue grin smiley grin tongue

I remembered i used to be like that with silly criteria finding a decent guy i wrote after my divorce finalized 15 years ago! Now the day i cleaned up my 3 piles of boxes opening to check thru sorting them out. I found my old dating criteria listings of finding a guy that blast me laughed so hard.

What a silly criteria I had in the past - - -GOSH 15 YEARS AGO!!! What the heck 3 boxes i left BEHIND FORGOT sitting THERE so long at my parent's property in the family shed storage!!! shocked shocked

Good luck LAKANYE~ finding dream wife in your head!!!
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by ikamefa(f): 12:33am On May 10, 2008
* i don laff die for this thread* @ topic is a real josser " grin "

[quote ]
[quote][/quote]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin na wah !
Re: An Educated Nigerian Woman Living In United States, For A Lifetime Commitment by gilgee(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2008
@Poster
You are very stupid, confused and frustrated I must tell you. The very same color you are phobic about now catches your interest.
What a LOSER!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Hottest Group And Networking Site Where Hot Guys And Girl Meet / Which Inactive Romancelander Do You Miss The Most And Why? Mine Is.... / Lekki-ajah/ibeju-lekki, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.