Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS (3773 Views)

Amosun Sacks Workers For Setting ‘offensive’ Exam Questions - PUNCH / Michael Okpara University Hostel Is On Fire (Photos) / Why University Of Abuja Law Student Found Dead In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by emmaray: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-5VrEoDB_IaI/UbHoLcyWsOI/AAAAAAAADrg/nqjKyKgucSs/s1600/maura+malanga+hawtbutts1.jpg[/img]

She is referred to as the upcoming Kenya socialite; others think she is just a show off, while some see her as the next Huddah Monroe (one of Kenya’s representative to BBA cool.
Meeting Maura for the first time, one can hardly tell she is 20, not to mention the fact that she is a Law student at the University of Nairobi, Kenya. Law student! Of course, Maura is not your average Law student; she is a video vixen, a dancer, blogger, model and the reigning UoN Miss Malaika.
In a chat with Kiyoandfilo blog, Maura was asked why she is been compared to Huddah Monroe, and the bootylicious socialite said “I think they likened me to her because of my daring seductive photos since she also takes daring and seductive photos.”
How come a not so slim girl was crowned UoN Miss Malaika?
She stated “I am driven by the passion to prove that you don't have to be skinny to look gorgeous; you can be a big girl and still make millions of heads turn.”
KandF also observed that the video vixen added ‘Hawtbutts’ to her name and asked if it was a reflection of her public persona, but Maura has this to say... http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/06/check-out-bootylicious-law-student.html
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by deskossy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by deor03(m): 5:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
deskossy: rubbish
big rubbish
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by estellenk(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
Which City/State Do you consider the happiest in Nigeria? :http://www.crunchyapple101..co.uk/2013/06/do-you-know-happiest-citystate-in.html?m=1
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by omar22(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nice Position!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by premlove(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
estellenk: Which City/State Do you consider the happiest in Nigeria? :http://www.crunchyapple101..co.uk/2013/06/do-you-know-happiest-citystate-in.html?m=1
second rubbish
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by badassnigga(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
prem love: second rubbish
third rubbish grin
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by laCapri: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
No be small bootylicious.
Over hot dey worry d babe.
Dis babe nor go lose any court case with dis kind a55 lai lai
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by UyiIredia(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
I wanted to see her tit$. The a$$ will do.
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by Kcxee(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Na lie she where smtin hw are we sure say no b packaging.

Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
will her behind get her degree ? undecided undecided
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by Cestmoi1(f): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
she wowo small sef.
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
adaobi123: will her behind get her degree ? undecided undecided

I don't know Miss Nairaland.

BTW, you are a very sexy nerd.
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by aurorae: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
and I actually thought fire was involved,u know d actual hot stuff dat burns if u touch it
knew bootyli.......,fire and university don't belong in d same sentence
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by Popowaa: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Na here u wan yab woman abi?
bobthebuilder99:

I don't know Miss Nairaland.

BTW, you are a very sexy nerd.
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by bobthebuilder99(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2013
Popowaa: Na here u wan yab woman abi?

I like smart girls. I don't think it's a bad thing.

There is nothing wrong with being a sexy nerd. tongue
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by azpekuliar: 4:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Now that's a real Apple bottom. Damn!
Re: Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS by ABEngine(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
kenya has got this fat? shocked shocked shocked their olympic days are finally getting over tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Top 100 Best University In Nigeria: 2013 University Ranking(Webometric Ranking) / 5 Most Dangerous Snakes In The World.[pic] / Technology; The Sickness And The Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.