Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

If You Dont Laugh That Means You Didnt Brush Your Teeth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Dont Laugh That Means You Didnt Brush Your Teeth (943 Views)

If You Dont Laugh Let Me Sell Boxers.l have not recovered from this / When You Are Sick And You Dont Want Relatives To Know Your Pin / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Dont Laugh That Means You Didnt Brush Your Teeth by oboy3(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
There is this Sperm named Zipo, Zipo is
always doing exercise, running jogging and
jumping and when its fellow sperms ask
him
why he always train, he wil simply tel them
that he is doing it so that he can be able to
outrun them and be the one to fertilize the
egg any day the time comes.
A day came and all the sperms started
running to go and fertilize the egg, Zipo as
planned out ran all the other sperms. They
were half way when they saw Zipo running
back faster than ever, they were much
surprised and they asked him why he
suddenly changed his mind, Zipo quickly
replied
" THE FOOL IS MASTURBATIN.G "

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Laugh That Means You Didnt Brush Your Teeth by Sanboy25: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
I didn't brush my teeth but I laughed... grin

(1) (Reply)

Giant Python Opens The Door / A Typical Crazy Naija Agbero Fight! / A Missing German Machine In Nigeria.( A.k.a.) Thief Catcher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.