Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? (1038 Views)

At What Age Should We Teach Our Kids About Sex Educatiƶn / Please What Causes Some Men To Stay Too Long During S*ex / How Early Child Bearing Breeds Irresponsible Children. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by smartmom(f): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kids are getting more precocious earlier and earlier these days. When my 8 year old asked how a baby gets into a woman's stomach to grow there, I was almost stomped but somehow with wisdom from above wink I waddled through to give a satisfactory answer but it set me thinking on if maybe I am under- estimating them and their thoughts. What do parents think?
Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by smartmom(f): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Parents please respond!
Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by Princesszoe: 3:16am On Jun 09, 2013
As early as 3 years. There are methods you will need to adopt for a child at such a tender age. Baby boys sex tutorial should be taken very serious than that of a girl. You must teach them(as they grow into adolescent age) how to say no to sex until after wedding. Tell them both the physical and spirital consequences. Please you can buy articles or manuels on how to begin but there is a perfect manuel that will give you all the details you need. The manuel grants 100percent positive outcome if used consistently and seriously. The manuel is the most wonderful manuel that can guarantte you peace of mind after each tutoring. The manuel is tested and trusted. The manuel is not scarce. The manuel is called BIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by iyaibeji2(f): 8:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Princess zoe: As early as 3 years. There are methods you will need to adopt for a child at such a tender age. Baby boys sex tutorial should be taken very serious than that of a girl. You must teach them(as they grow into adolescent age) how to say no to sex until after wedding. Tell them both the physical and spirital consequences. Please you can buy articles or manuels on how to begin but there is a perfect manuel that will give you all the details you need. The manuel grants 100percent positive outcome if used consistently and seriously. The manuel is the most wonderful manuel that can guarantte you peace of mind after each tutoring. The manuel is tested and trusted. The manuel is not scarce. The manuel is called BIBLE.

I'm so so moved by your comment. I'm expecting my first birth in months and I've been thinking on many issues on raising children. Just yesterday, I overheard a woman around my area correcting a child of about 6years old on why the child should be discussing growing of breast with another child of about 13years.
I came to a conclusion that only the Word of God and His Wisdom can be used to train up the children of nowadays. Catching them young (if possible, before they are born) is the best thing.
Catching them young as soon as they can say "Head", "Leg", "Mouth" and so on.
Catchingthem before they are born is for pregnant mothers to pray daily for thier unborn children and talk to them too. Interestingly, they can hear.

1 Like

Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2013
young as possible

I was taught when I was 9
tongue
Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
Depending on d sex , for female as early as possible, but for male until dey turn 18.
I still remember abt my own, its was wen my parent started teaching me sex education that was wen I started thinking of having sex, the more I was taught d more currupt my mind became, at d time i made more research on it, it became more interesting 2 me.
It really obvious that sex education has done more harm than good in d western communities where u see teenagers thinking dey old old enough ,because they think dey already know it all.
In those days when there was little or no knowledge abt sex, d teenagers at that time don't even think more abt sex, because what u don't know , u don't think abt it., I av seen countless cases where little children walk up 2 their patients just 2 tell how sweet its was last night with him on bed.
In conclusion sex education has made a lot of negative influence on our young ones, no one is afraid 2 do wat daddy n mummy does again. Hun , wat a generation.
Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by honeychild(f): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
In these days of child abuse.....hmm me I started teaching my daughters at age 3 o.....At that age I told them about their privates and what to do if anyone tries to touch it....(scream and run away! )

My eldest is 8 this year... I sat her down and told her everything about her body and the changes she will go through soon....I also told her everything about how babies are made (she made faces and said eeew cheesy) . I dId not mInce words o.
I would rather she heard it from me than from her school mates, tv or internet.

1 Like

Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by smartmom(f): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
honeychild: In these days of child abuse.....hmm me I started teaching my daughters at age 3 o.....At that age I told them about their privates and what to do if anyone tries to touch it....(scream and run away! )

My eldest is 8 this year... I sat her down and told her everything about her body and the changes she will go through soon....I also told her everything about how babies are made (she made faces and said eeew cheesy) . I dId not mInce words o.
I would rather she heard it from me than from her school mates, tv or internet.

Yes, I tend to agree with you. Educating your toddler will protect her from the perverts in our society for sure.
ighoosagie: Depending on d sex , for female as early as possible, but for male until dey turn 18.
I still remember abt my own, its was wen my parent started teaching me sex education that was wen I started thinking of having sex, the more I was taught d more currupt my mind became, at d time i made more research on it, it became more interesting 2 me.
It really obvious that sex education has done more harm than good in d western communities where u see teenagers thinking dey old old enough ,because they think dey already know it all.
In those days when there was little or no knowledge abt sex, d teenagers at that time don't even think more abt sex, because what u don't know , u don't think abt it., I av seen countless cases where little children walk up 2 their patients just 2 tell how sweet its was last night with him on bed.
In conclusion sex education has made a lot of negative influence on our young ones, no one is afraid 2 do wat daddy n mummy does again. Hun , wat a generation.
Not sure your approach is realistic o! Whether you tell them or not and what they learn from elsewhere will inform them anyway so better to do the right them and teach them the morals and science of the act. It will inculcate the responsibility of what it means.
Princess zoe: As early as 3 years. There are methods you will need to adopt for a child at such a tender age. Baby boys sex tutorial should be taken very serious than that of a girl. You must teach them(as they grow into adolescent age) how to say no to sex until after wedding. Tell them both the physical and spirital consequences. Please you can buy articles or manuels on how to begin but there is a perfect manuel that will give you all the details you need. The manuel grants 100percent positive outcome if used consistently and seriously. The manuel is the most wonderful manuel that can guarantte you peace of mind after each tutoring. The manuel is tested and trusted. The manuel is not scarce. The manuel is called BIBLE.

1000likes! I TOTALLY AGREE!
Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
Hello smartmom, what's up? Your baby is growing oh, and I have started teaching her sexxxx,xx. Education .. smiley
Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by smartmom(f): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
Looovl ok will get back to you soonest. Wine carrying and stuff
Re: How Early Should We Teach S.ex Education? by greatgod2012(f): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
Question: How early should we teach s. ex education?
Answer: as early as when they know what their sexual organ is capable of doing.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Year Old Girl Divorces Husband After Four Years Of Marriage / GIST: Difference Between Wedding & Marriage / What Would You Do In This Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.