Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Brad Pitt Gives $ 700 Tip To Waitress - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brad Pitt Gives $ 700 Tip To Waitress (1175 Views)

Swiss Government To Pay Her Citizens £1,700 Per Month / ISIS Forcefully Circumcised Assyrian Christian Men In Mosul, Sold 700 Yazidi Wom / Germany Snatches Gold From Cyprus- Brad Macdonald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brad Pitt Gives $ 700 Tip To Waitress by osaseyeishere(m): 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Brad Pitt gave more than $700 tip to a waitress after a dinner with his fiancee, Angelina Jolie, and their children. The actor and his family were celebrating the anniversary of 38 years of the actress in Kuchi restaurant in Berlin, Germany, on Tuesday and after spending about $ 1000 in the meal, the heartthrob left no official reaction to deliver the money for his services.

Undine Orth, 24, told the German newspaper Bild : "They are so cool! At 21h they showed up at the restaurant and took off their shoes, as all clients." The actor of 49 years would request a sample of all that was on the menu for it, Angelina and their six children, including sushi, salad, soup and chicken yakitori.

After finishing the meal, Pitt put U.S. $ 1,846 in cash on the table and said, " you looked great," She replied: "My knees were shaking. I shared the tip with 15 of my colleagues.".
[img]http://f.i.uol.com.br/fotografia/2013/02/12/242441-970x600-1.jpeg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Boy Finds Lizard In Loaf Of Bread! / Saudi Arabia's New Desert Megacity. / (photos) See The List Of World Leaders By Their Age. See Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.