Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa (16969 Views)

Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos / Ife Chiefs Announce Ooni’s Death Formally (photo) / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In All Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 08, 2013
GHANA

1- Odeefuo Denkiyrahene - Boa Amponsem III (King of Denkyira)
2- Asantehene Otumfuo - Osei Tutu II (King of Asante)
3- Okyenhene Osagyefuo - Amoatia Ofori Panin II (King of Akyem)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2013
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2013
CÔTE D'IVOIRE / IVORY COAST

1- Nanan - Amon Tanoé (King of Nzema)
2- Nanan - Assoumou Kanga (King of Abouré)
3- Nanan - Adou Bini II ( King of Brong)
4- Nanan - Amon N'douffou V (King of Agni Sanwi)

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 08, 2013
are the data kinda hard to find? i ll help u building this later on smiley

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2013
CÔTE D'IVOIRE / IVORY COAST

1- Nanan - Boa Kouassi III (King of Agni N'Dénian)
2- Tchiffi- Zié Jean Gervais (Bete Chief - payopa, Gagnoa region)

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy: are the data kinda hard to find? i ll help u building this later on smiley
Not at all! thanks for ur help! c'est pour ça j'aime ton affaire la wink
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: Not at all! thanks for ur help! c'est pour ça j'aime ton affaire la wink
lol u r welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by BlackKenichi(m): 1:01am On Jun 08, 2013
Cool thread! smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 08, 2013
Black Kenichi: Cool thread! smiley cool
Thanks Bro! cool cool
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 1:06am On Jun 08, 2013
BURKINA FASO
Mogho Naaba - Naba Baongo II (King of Mossi People)

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2013
SOUTH AFRICA

Goodwill Zwelithini Kabhekuzulu (King of Zulu People)

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2013
UGANDA

King Oyo, King of Batooro/Batoro People

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 1:25am On Jun 08, 2013
CAMEROON

1- Fon Ndofoa Zofoa III(Bamiléké chief)
2- Sakoudjou Jean Rameu ( Chief of Bamendjou People)

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: BURKINA FASO
Mogho Naaba - Naba Baongo II (King of Mossi People)

Is it Moro Naba or Mogho Naba? I am looking for some info on Gbon Coulibaly, the late greatest leader of the Senoufo, but damn, it's hard to find a great pic of him

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by PAPAAFRICA: 1:58am On Jun 08, 2013
I love the kings adorned in gold and the young king also.

2 Likes

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 08, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: I love the kings adorned in gold and the young king also.

PAPA Africa? where r u from? smiley u may post pics of your traditional kings if u find any pls smiley
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy:

Is it Moro Naba or Mogho Naba? I am looking for some info on Gbon Coulibaly, the late greatest leader of the Senoufo, but damn, it's hard to find a great pic of him
It's Mogho or Moogho Naba don't knwo some people say Moro Naba!, it's very difficult to find a pic of new king of Baoulé people

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: It's Mogho or Moogho Naba don't knwo some people say Moro Naba!, it's very difficult to find a pic of new king of Baoulé people
yeaaa i don't know if we have kings or queen mothers, we have traditional chiefs tho
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: It's Mogho or Moogho Naba don't knwo some people say Moro Naba!, it's very difficult to find a pic of new king of Baoulé people

I just asked, and apparently there is only one queen of the Baoule people, she is the descendant of Abla Pokou and is based in Sakassou. The remaining are canton chiefs like chief of the nanafoue, chief of the gode, or other different baoule groups, and then there are village chiefs.
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy:

I just asked, and apparently there is only one queen of the Baoule people, she is the descendant of Abla Pokou and is based in Sakassou. The remaining are canton chiefs like chief of the nanafoue, chief of the gode, or other different baoule groups, and then there are village chiefs.
Baoulé have a king, it's Nanan Kouakou Anougblé III since 2011 but it's very difficult to find some pics of him on the web, but i will post some pics of some canton chief wink
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: Baoulé have a king, it's Nanan Kouakou Anougblé III since 2011 but it's very difficult to find some pics of him on the web, but i will post some pics of some canton chief wink
ok, but what city is he from? cuz now am puzzled undecided

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy: ok, but what city is he from? cuz now am puzzled undecided
he is Walébo from Sakassou
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 08, 2013
^^ aah kk, did u see this link before? it's looks interesting, i am gonna check it out later (j'ai la paresse de lire ca minan la, tro long lol)

https://www.facebook.com/notes/nanan-baffour-gyanko-fofie/house-of-dakon-akan-ancestry/298986790131579
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2013
just realized that Anougble aint the king anymore since 2004, but that dude is:

Nana Baffour Gyanko Fofie I

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy: just realized that Anougble aint the king anymore since 2004, but that dude is:

Nana Baffour Gyanko Fofie I
Thanks for the link sista, is this man is Baoulé? I thought Fofié is a Brong Name!
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: Thinks for the link sista, is this man is Baoulé? I thought Fofié is a Brong Name!
huuh seems like

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 08, 2013
ta lu le ken?

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy: huuh seems like
@Sysy je viens de faire google sur lui, il n'est pas connu des autorité Ivoirienne encore moins de la chefferie Baoulé, j'ai un peu peur que cela sorte de son imagination et que le gar s'invente une vie, est que tu vois un peu?
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 08, 2013
Sysy: ta lu le ken?
Oui vite fait, la parti sur les baoulé étaient tres intréssante, mais j'ai pas fini de tout lire, je vais prendre tout mon temps pour lire ça demain parce que l'histoire du peuple Baoulé me pationne

1 Like

Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 08, 2013
En plus il différencie les Sanwi des Agni, hors les Sanwi sont des Agnis gros grain smiley
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: @Sysy je viens de faire google sur lui, il n'est pas connu des autorité Ivoirienne encore moins de la chefferie Baoulé, j'ai un peu peur que cela sorte de son imagination et que le gar s'invente une vie, est que tu vois un peu?
tchuey pr de vrai? did u see any legitimate list somewhere that enumerates all the kings and queens til anougble 3?
Re: Kings, Chiefs, Sultan, Traditional Leaders Of Africa by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 08, 2013
ivorian225: En plus il différencie les Sanwi des Agni, hors les Sanwi sont des Agnis gros grain smiley
yea i see what u mean, but their language is somewhat different no?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pidgin Words, Meaning And Origin You Need To Know / Nigeria Is Among The Top Marijuana Consuming Countries In The World - UN Report / How To Become A Nigerian In 15 Easy Steps By Mayo Bayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.