Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police (17818 Views)

Kidnappers Den Demolished In Nkporo, Abia / Ritualist And Cannibalized Shrine Discovered In Ogun / Missing Ogun Poly Student Found Dead In Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Flygerian1(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Na wao!
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Emmyk(m): 11:54am On Jun 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Pagan 9ja,they are destroying your religion o. What's the next step?
lol. My mind thouqht of the dude when I read the thread title...
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Emmyk(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2013
bishopz: Somebody needs to look up the word "FUGITIVE" in the dictionary.
lol.
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by playboy19(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
I hope that guy no be Okija-juju tongue
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Rednose: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
To say that murder is a hideous crime is an understatement. However, one needs to look beyond the act to the perpetrator. Recently, on CNN's Piers Morgan Live - Inside the mind of a killer, I listened in shock to how killers think before they act out.
We who are of sound mind should give thanks to God that in spite of the difficulties and some cruel incidences we go through, we are able to come out strong and wiser without these evils transforming us to evil-workers.

May God help us all. Amen.

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

http://www.scienceomega.com/article/855/inside-the-mind-of-a-serial-killer-a-psychologists-perspective
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by bonetalk(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
bishopz: Somebody needs to look up the word "FUGITIVE" in the dictionary.
fugitive /ˈfjuːdʒɪtɪv /
▸ noun a person who has escaped from captivity or is in hiding:
fugitives from justice.
▸ adjective quick to disappear; fleeting:
the fugitive effects of light |
a fugitive dye.
– ORIGIN late Middle English: from Old French fugitif, -ive, from Latin fugitivus, from fugere ‘flee’.
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by abduldope(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
mumu despite kiLLing her for retuals the retard no fit make top 1billion richest men in the world... grin
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Yoney007(f): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Insanity....*puking imaginarily over that modafucker's existence*
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by wheesin(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
PAGAN 9JA u arent saying anything 2day...thats why your religion is being rejected..it is unhuman and detestful..accept Jesus into ur life and tell me the outcome
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by victorazy(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
THE CHILD U CARRIED FOR NINE MONTHS? BUT OTHERS KEEP CRYING FOR MALE CHILD WHILE NGOZI OKONJO I. REMAIN FINANCIAL MINISTER (LIFE).
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by dasparrow: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
victorazy: THE CHILD U CARRIED FOR NINE MONTHS? BUT OTHERS KEEP CRYING FOR MALE CHILD WHILE NGOZI OKONJO I. REMAIN FINANCIAL MINISTER (LIFE).

Precisely! Nigerians especially are always praying for male children. Later on, that male child can grow up and cut their life span short and leave their corpse in a closet.
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by IncomeTutor: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
The Ibos and the human rituals!

Oh no, sorry. I was just talking
to myself.

1 Like

Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Chidex4096(f): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
wonders shall never end ooh
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by redsun(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
He probably tried to mummify his mum like the ancient Egyptians. Most nigerians are very sick in the head as result of chronic and fundamental ignorance. He is no different from the one uses the name of Jesus to reap off the gullible. And not different from the Christians and Moslems gullible.

1 Like

Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2013
angry

This man is not well.
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
chidindufrank: Pagan 9ja,they are destroying your religion o. What's the next step?

[size=16pt]YOU ID.IOT! THAT IS NOT MY RELIGION! HE IS A FOLLOWER OF AN INDIAN GURU MAHARAJ-JI CULT! IT IS FOUNDED BY AN INDIAN MAN![/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
wheesin: PAGAN 9JA u arent saying anything 2day...thats why your religion is being rejected..it is unhuman and detestful..accept Jesus into ur life and tell me the outcome

[size=16pt]YOU ID.IOT! THAT IS NOT MY RELIGION! HE IS A FOLLOWER OF AN INDIAN GURU MAHARAJ-JI CULT! IT IS FOUNDED BY AN INDIAN MAN![/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
IncomeTutor: The Ibos and the human rituals!

to myself.

[size=16pt]YOU ID.IOT! THAT IS NOT IGBO RELIGION! STOP BEING A TRIBALIST BIGOT! HE IS A FOLLOWER OF AN INDIAN GURU MAHARAJ-JI CULT! IT IS FOUNDED BY AN INDIAN MAN![/size] angry angry angry angry
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Ichie11(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
PAPA AFRICA:

Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Chynx(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
baslone: No be only Hausas be cannibals shocked
Could u please define cannibalism? Empty barrel.
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Chynx(m): 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
IncomeTutor: The Ibos and the human rituals!

to myself.

Keep talking 2 ur dumb self and never cease...until madness befalls u! Na ur papa be ritualist!
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Allhail(f): 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2013
A man without conscience can do d unexpectd. D woman dat sold her valuables jst 2 make u fine.... May God hav mercy on him.

1 Like

Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by lumi25: 1:33am On Jun 09, 2013
Hmm embarassedHmm
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by lekkie073(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
ibos and ritual sha?
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Toladipo(f): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2013
Foolish man even after doing this rubbish. Who knows him to be rich cos i av never heard his name before
Re: Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police by Miraclebaby1109: 8:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
Wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Kidnap Suspects In Abia, Recover Military Camouflage, Arms [VIDEO] / My Ex-husband Killed Our Daughter For Ritual Purpose, Woman Tells Judge / Yomi Shogunle Slammed For 'Yoruba Woman' Wanted By Police Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.