Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (51375 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians More Evidence That Buhari Is Going Accept Gay Marriage / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:50am On Jun 09, 2013
50calibre: Very disappointing! I thought highly of this man after hearing all he did to some thieving bank CEOs and then seeing him on BBC's hardtalk, he appeared very disciplined and articulate.

This is the kind of corruption and nepotism rife in Nigeria, I think there should be a punishment for women who think they can use their body to get ahead in life. Women have decided to destroy this world.

As for the dog himself, he should tender his resignation immediately and go into oblivion, the American general David patraeus did the same.

Abi, he should be have like General BetrayUs (Patraeus). It will even be better to tender himself to the Sharia Court.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Obviously, 72 Virgins aren't gonna be enough for the Governor.
Am not surprised though, because twas this same man that confessed to the whole nation, that he doesn't even know the cost of a litre of petrol, now I know why he did not know the price, because he was busy having sex inside a chattered jet, fueled from the money my dad worked for. No wonder the old man keep saying 'if the government would stop cheating on me with this outrageous tax, I'd buy a brand new mercedez, every year without blinking'. #sorrydad

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Lagbaja425(m): 1:18am On Jun 09, 2013
Personally not surprised. I've heard credible stories in the past of the man showering million Naira gifts on women. Bush meat don catch the hunter.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2013
The lady in question is Ms Yaro and not Mrs Yaro. So my question is, when has having a concubine become a crime in Nigeria? undecided
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2013
The thing wey toto go cause for this world,toto hand no go fit handle am
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2013
proflangdon: He sleep with her, he rape her, he marry her, how e take concern u?

Come on, grow up!! Because you know about this one, you want his resignation. He has done a very good job (better than Soludo). It's his life abeg. Leave him alone!!

As for the taxpayers money... wait oh, because u manage find out about this one? Oya, investigate other ministers and public officials #smh

Demented by decadence.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 1:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Idi Amin: The lady in question is Ms Yaro and not Mrs Yaro. So my question is, when has having a concubine become a crime in Nigeria? undecided

Wake up dreamer!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 1:47am On Jun 09, 2013
Idi Amin: The lady in question is Ms Yaro and not Mrs Yaro. So my question is, when has having a concubine become a crime in Nigeria? undecided
birds of the same feathers
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 1:53am On Jun 09, 2013
Ojobojo1: With a married woman
no mind am na her trade mark be that
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Donian007: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2013
#Jumps up# #peeps ryt and left# exclaims #ah ah ah ah ejoor# #stops and think aloud# maybe Jonathanu is witch-hunting Sanusio.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 09, 2013
Donian007: #Jumps up# #peeps ryt and left# exclaims #ah ah ah ah ejoor# #stops and think aloud# maybe Jonathanu is witch-hunting Sanusio.
Are you sure you are not under the influence of alcohol or weed undecided
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by charles424(m): 2:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry

I thought you are sensible,better go and resign from that police work u dey do...If he want to marry her,he should continue using public fund to carry her all about hotels in Nigeria I know after u are married your OC,ASP,AC go dey carry u around hotels so dey can promote u or send u to international engagement....Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by xandy84: 2:24am On Jun 09, 2013
So u expect me to read all this story cos Sanusi get concubine? Abeg park well joor
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 2:24am On Jun 09, 2013
It is in the interest of society that the highest character be demanded in runing public offices. All men are falliable including you and I. But it is in the interest of the majority that they be held accountable for their actions and inactions. Society cannot survive otherwise. The outcry is a natural design to create deterence for official misconduct- for the ultimate good of the masses. Holding people accountable is not a "holier than thou" attitude.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Kirinwa: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2013
kgbd: really our country is sick, very sick!

Don't be a hypocrite. You don't like woman? undecided
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Kirinwa: 2:29am On Jun 09, 2013
hollandis: Was she his girlfriend. ..did he fork her? Abeg leave matter for Mathias

No, he didn't fork her he spooned her.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 2:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Kirinwa:

No, he didn't fork her he spooned her.

Or perhaps, he knifed her!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by balaclava: 2:45am On Jun 09, 2013
Idi Amin: Are you sure you are not under the influence of alcohol or weed undecided
u b mumu. big mumu, u cant make any meaningfull contribution to d post than castigate gibberishly. ur bed beckons on u... go 2 sleep
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by fekicia1988: 3:12am On Jun 09, 2013
no woman no cry

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by tallceejay(m): 4:00am On Jun 09, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry

§o bloody what?? Is he also entitled to people"s wives ? Also entitled to using taxpayers funds to fulfill his erotic desires? Also entitled to use his Public/civil powers to favour and influence recruitment ? He's got so many entitlements! undecided
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by tinnymerit(m): 4:04am On Jun 09, 2013
with all his assumed reforms in Nigeria banks,so hes out there to bankrupt the CBN,little wonder ezekwesili was saying an amount on foreign reserves and sanusi was saying another.Even the so acclaimed islamic bank that was funded by Nigerians money has no visible structure just because their motive was not feasible.Do you know how much a chattered flight cost for a day let alone many days and probably months.This is who some people have been calling ''ideal character'' for the Nigerians,if i lie check buhari reports too.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by numericalguy(m): 4:42am On Jun 09, 2013
well! what do u expect from a banzza bakkwai (seven bastarrds), they are a buncha useless hypocrites..
The uselless sanusi turned out to be a classical case of hypocrisy, he should bow his head in shame. Going about with a married woman, does this goat no know the implication of adultery?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by fsb(m): 4:46am On Jun 09, 2013
After reading a couple of posts, I can only shake my head at the number of non-intelligent responses especially those trying to make a mole hill out of nothing. Little wonder politicians have successfully been able to manipulate public opinion in THEIR favor.

How many people have analyzed all this carefully but alas, it's easier to reply in anonymity rather than spend time thinking through.

From a moral standpoint, how many of those who commented have not at some point in their lives been engaged in infidelity? Why set yourself judge over another man when some are worse off? Besides the man's religion permits him to marry as many as four. Is Dr Yaro a fourteen year old woman? The last time a politician was indicted on account of marriage to a juvenile according to our constitution, the man's enemies were able to set the masses against him but today, that same politician is where he is and for most your lives have not gotten any better since then.

Secondly, yes a classified employment document was released (by some disgruntled employees in HR) but what is strange about anything on the document. Anyone who has previously worked in any federal government parastatal won't see anything strange. The head of the body must recommend each candidate for employment or else you get no letter. But let's just say I am wrong about this also....Did anyone read the letters at all? There is 'Dr' before 'Yaro' plus even the minister of state in his recommendation notes that she is an expert in rural agriculture...So is she qualifies for the job or not?

Let us be honest with our miserable selves for once. How many of us don't know that even in the private sector getting a job can sometimes be about who you know unless of course you were one of the few.

Finally, some mischievous elements post supposed messages between the governor and the doctor and we all shout 'Off with his head....?" Are you an Ifa or Amadioha priest to know who the fool or who is being fooled?

Please people, give the man some credit. We are so easily swayed by our short-sightedness that we have and will most probably continue to fail to see the big pictures. Let us not be deceived by the the squabbles between those in political office when we have real problems that the Jonathan administration is yet to solve.

Whether we have the requisite knowledge or not to accept or deny, Sanusi has done fantastically well in managing the CBN but more importantly the stability of the naira which has an effect on the prices of bread and oranges FYA just in case you don't know what it all means.

We have serious problems....
1. Insecurity
2. Rising unemployment rate
3. Poorly developed infrastructures eg. Electricity
4. Poverty
5. Moribund death camps called general hospitals etc.

How does this Sanusi business after the price of pure water or give unemployed graduates job etc. While I probably will be abused by some folk who will read this and feel insulted nevertheless, let us focus on challenging our government to serving us and delivering on their promises rather than continue witch-hunting those they feel threatened by.

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Gregopara(f): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Sadly a lot of people here are talking bullsh*t. Imagine folks here showing little concern about the total abuse of power and the constitution. The law talks about federal character in recruiting people into the civil service, which was drawn to the notice of the governor.

Question: is the Mallam above the law? Did the CBN carry out any recruitment process before selecting Dr Yaro?

Premium times have done an excellent investigative journalism here. The type of journalism we need to sanitze this country of corruption and credit must be given to them!

ICPC and the Police do we need to kick your b u t * s before you do your jobs?

5 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by nenergy(m): 5:29am On Jun 09, 2013
sucess001: Mr. Sanusi sent a message to his mistress on June 25, 2012 saying, “I’m in South Africa. I approved your recruitment last week.”

Ten minutes later, Ms. Yaro responded: “You have made my day. Thank you so much. Let me know when you are back.”
How did they get this info? 9ja don dey badt for intel sourcing o! #MissionImpossible
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by wengerjay(m): 5:29am On Jun 09, 2013
Nawa o,governor pass governor o!Some govs dey use their private jets for official duties bt NAMA seize their jets,they no allow them fly while the 37th governor dey use the govt jet carry comcubines,NAMA dey hail or encourage him.Nigeria,i hail thee o.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Gboliwe: 5:32am On Jun 09, 2013
akorlade: and he speaks as if he is holier than soludo.
soludo is a saint. He never slept with any married woman.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2013
balaclava:
u b mumu. big mumu, u cant make any meaningfull contribution to d post than castigate gibberishly. ur bed beckons on u... go 2 sleep
If by jumping up and peeping right and left, your mind tells you that you are contributing to the forum topic, then your condition is worse than that of majek fashek's. undecided
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by OkochiZico(m): 5:46am On Jun 09, 2013
Story kawi, more ugly stories will soon be unfolded the more, what a country and our public office holders. Toiling wit our fund, while alot of citizens go to bed hungry and our young graduates roaming the street without job. SHAME........
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by OneNaira6: 5:49am On Jun 09, 2013
Nigerians should learn how to butt out of other people's personal business. The man committed adultery, no deny it. what he does in the privacy of his home or hotel is noones business. we are not his wife or her husband. As long as he didn't force the woman to sleep with him and none of y'all are her husband, this constant "she's married" is ridiculous. The woman is old enough to know right from wrong, what she choses is once again none of our business. too much market women and akata women dey for here. As for the hiring of his mistress, wasn't she recommended to him for hire so how are we so sure he hired her because of his relationship and not because she was recommended by another politician. Also how are una so sure she's not good at her job. We see "scandal" and we jump on it and judge. The only thing that should matter and the people should focus on is the fact he gave her money from public funds.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by DrSadikMagaji(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2013
mikeansy: Sanusi should resign immediately for bringing his office to disrepute!!!!!

Sanusi's position has become untenable!
that's great,bcus he is Aboki also.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by stevSKY(m): 5:56am On Jun 09, 2013
nuclearboy: Who is bringing classified official documents into the public eye? shocked

This mallam don vex some seriously powerful people o
hehehehe....... ​i d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ tel Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ •̸ϞƔ guy....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts / Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.