Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Omowunmi Akinfesi- I Never Compromised To Get To Where I Am - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinfesi- I Never Compromised To Get To Where I Am (732 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Shares Swimwear Photos / Omowunmi Dada: Wishes To Die On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinfesi- I Never Compromised To Get To Where I Am by jex(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013

A documentation of sun:

In 2005 when Omowunmi Akinnifesi won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant, she became an instant celebrity. Since then, she has been in the public glare and has been a great ambassador to the country. Unlike other queens, after her reign Omowunmi went back to complete her study at the University of Lagos. She obtained a degree in Geography and Regional Planning. Recently, she came back from Kings College, London where she went for her Master’s degree programme in Environmental Modelling Monitoring and Management. She is noted for her stylish personality which has earned her several style awards. In this interview, she bared her mind to Saturday Sun on some negative reports about her. She also spoke on life after reign, style and other personal issues.
Read more AND COMMENT @» http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/omowunmi-akinfesi-i-never-compromised.html

(1) (Reply)

See Senator's Salaries And Their Alllowances.... / Dbanj Donates 7million Naira For Ojb's Kidney Transplant / Check Out Behind The Scenes Photos From The “african Bad Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.