Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Bomb Defused In Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Defused In Imo (17007 Views)

Time Bomb Defused At Sacred Heart Cath. Church Apapa Lagos???? / False News Alert, No Bomb Defused In Owerri, Imo State / Bomb Planted At Enugu Shoprite Defused By Anti-Bomb Squad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by imperiouxx(m): 10:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
[size=15pt]Pinshure ooo?![/size]
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by PAPAAFRICA: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
222Martins: Hmmmmm, I just remembered now that Imo state was on the list of states US recently warned their citizens to avoid.

I think its the handwork of MASSOB members to hit Imo for flaunting the Sit at home order.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by PHIPEX(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
I think Nairaland should find a way to confirm these kinds of sensitive news before they are brought to the from page. As at this point, there hasn't been a witness nor a confirmation from any other Nairalander yet it's on the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Okijajuju: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Shout out to Massob.. I guess everyone wAnts a piece of that amnesty pie..
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by deewhone(f): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2013
God, only u can save us in dis xtry. U r nt evn sure of wots gonna d nxt minute
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Policewoman(f): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
This story is false. I just called a DPO in Nekede and they confirmed not hearing or seeing such.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
really?? Howcome ur d only nairalander dat witnessed this..so far. It ought to have been shown on news tonight, but it wasn't. If its true then, na only God go help us for nigeria o
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: This story is false. I just called a DPO in Nekede and they confirmed not hearing or seeing such.

You called Nigerian Police known for laxity not LAPD !
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by ReLaTE(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
PHIPEX: I think Nairaland should find a way to confirm these kinds of sensitive news before they are brought to the from page. As at this point, there hasn't been a witness nor a confirmation from any other Nairalander yet it's on the front page.
my brother am surprised on what nairaland is turning to nw. Imagine unconfirmed delicate news like this making it to front page even without any evidence like a picture to back it up., infact,wat are the jobs of the moderators in this forum? Remember the number 8 rule.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by phlame(m): 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2013
jjcbuthot: You can see Igbos keeping bombs here and there?

IDIOT
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Obiagelli: I really hope this is true,
wat are u talking about??
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by ALTRUTH(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2013
[quote
author=~Bluetooth]

I think its the handwork of MASSOB members to hit Imo for flaunting the
Sit at home order.[/quote]MASSOB has nothing to do with bombs and arms, it
is a peaceful body.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
PHIPEX: I think Nairaland should find a way to confirm these kinds of sensitive news before they are brought to the from page. As at this point, there hasn't been a witness nor a confirmation from any other Nairalander yet it's on the front page.
u spoke my mind.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
gboss4sure: Why are they hausa running to the barrack, lol. They get luck say owerri na gentleman city if na Aba (town wey everybody dey vex cause of T.A orji) dem just hear say a bomb was discovered they wont even try to confirm before they start their killing tour of ndi hausa.

Thank God it didnt explode otherwise it would have turned to another thing, though nothing might happen in owerri but Aba and Onitsha aint gonna hear sorry.
am sure the hausa's are going to suyanize legions of ibos in the north if that ever happens
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
ALTRUTH: MASSOB has nothing to with bombs and arms, it is a peaceful body.

Bomb went off on a day some secession apologists protested and you said they are peaceful ?

Someone brought ogbunigwe to th the scene and may have left it behind unknowingly !

1 Like

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by nerodenero: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
Until there is a reference,the story or information remains false!
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by valdes00(m): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
So ppl neva jasi d new scoop, it is called FRONT PAGE SCOOP. Make up anytin to hit front page
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by xxyz17(m): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2013
ReLaTE: my brother am surprised on what nairaland is turning to nw. Imagine unconfirmed delicate news like this making it to front page even without any evidence like a picture to back it up., infact,wat are the job of the moderators in this forum? Remember the number 8 rule.

Lol.... Money's gon be made bro
Heard of traffic?
For all we know this could be Suen or Monkina2 (sorry if I get the spelling wrong) using one of their numerous monikers to post fake news...just maybe?
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by MEILYN(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2013
na wa o, Imo Again? na East dem don dey go nw o

Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Altijan(m): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
emmydeep: Pls dont mind them. False information.
how can you say false information becouse is east so it become false is now time 4 igbos 2 taste the blast.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by nerodenero: 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
ALTRUTH: MASSOB has nothing to do with bombs and arms, it
is a peaceful body.
Are you their spokesman?I think you need to be careful about what you say.In fact,this is a reckless statement and you should be arrested for making such.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Uch87: 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
[color=#770077][/color][right][/right][b][/b][b][/b]I'm in Nekede Owerri, as early as 4:am today Police were at Assemlies juntion in Fedponek keeping watch. I'll investigate this news to know how factual it's
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by lacasa: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
I think, if this story is true, then massob shld take the fault and be held responsible esp holding the 'curfew order' they impposed on the SE.

Plus, if retaliatory attacks against northerners ensued, the consequence of this action will be much felt up north with mass reprisals.

#.. Well, thank heavens it didn't explode
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
front page pls
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
am speechless undecidedam speechless
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by UyiIredia(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2013
Policewoman: This story is false. I just called a DPO in Nekede and they confirmed not hearing or seeing such.

Are you really a policewoman ? Specifically, the woman in your profile picture ? Thanks.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 09, 2013
Altijan: how can you say false information becouse is east so it become false is now time 4 igbos 2 taste the blast.
[b] [/b]stop turning this to a tribal rubbish my friend! angry
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 09, 2013
Bashirfuntua: front page pls
when i'm still complaining dat its on front page..u dey here dey slack just dey ask for fp
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by Afam4eva(m): 12:22am On Jun 09, 2013
Obiagelli: I really hope this is true, bomb for imo? God forbid
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by UyiIredia(m): 1:02am On Jun 09, 2013
Afam4eva:

As in, he hopes it isn't false information.
Re: Bomb Defused In Imo by oluchiokechi(f): 1:11am On Jun 09, 2013
Plz poster are U sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ABU Students Describe Abati As National Embarrassment / Fuel Scarcity: 13 Vessels With 650M Litres Of Petrol Begins Discharge, 52M Litre / My Heart Was With Buhari In 2015 Elections – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.