Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Why Did God Create Other Gods? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Create Other Gods? (3568 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / An Aberration? Names Of Other Gods Still Found In All Bible But Yahweh's Not / Is Your God Unfair To Those Who Believe In Other Gods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2013
If you believe there are other gods we shouldn't worship and that there is a God that created everything, you are saying that God created these other gods.

Why?
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2013
He was bored
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by plaetton: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: If you believe there are other gods we shouldn't worship and that there is a God that created everything, you are saying that God created these other gods.

Why?
Good question.
I am waiting for the bible spin doctors to come and spin this one.
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by turnstoner(m): 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: If you believe there are other gods we shouldn't worship and that there is a God that created everything, you are saying that God created these other gods.

Why?

BEST ANSWER:

The other gods were his former angels who became rebels!

God can't handle them because they learned from the best

......and God is not as perfect as we thought grin
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by FortresOfChrist(f): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
Other gods were made by men, not God.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by Sylvekzee(m): 2:16am On Jun 09, 2013
FortresOfChrist: Other gods were made by men, not God.

And which other gods are you talking about here?

Sango, Yahweh, Allah, Zues, the flying spaghetti monster, etc?

Cos I think each of them created every other things depending on who you listen to (their respective followers)

And if man can create gods, isn't it possible gods were actually created by man and not the other way round.

@op Since God is a sprite being, it is plausible may be, he is living in the sprite world, which is populated by other spirite beings (other gods), all campaigning for followers of the human world. The human world which one of the gods purportedly created along with every other thing in it. Gerrit?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
I dont even know why Christians bother to answer these pathetic insecure Muzzcunts...
You don't believe in God, so? how is that our business?
Ya'll keep asking re+arded questions everyday... It just shows how insecure you fucktards are...

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2013
Misunderstood_G: I dont even know why Christians bother to answer these pathetic insecure Muzzcunts...
You don't believe in God, so? how is that our business?
Ya'll keep asking re+arded questions everyday... It just shows how insecure you fucktards are...

You worried bro?
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You worried bro?
Me worried?? naaah never.. grin grin
I serve a living GOD, and he's freaking awesome. grin grin Ya'll are the worried ones.. You guys keep on asking bleeped up questions everyday.. THAT SHOWS INSECURITY.
Well, I don't blame you sha! you aren't settled.. There's something in you still telling you, that the faith you chose is wrong... And you also want someone, to convince you that YES, there is a GOD in Heaven.. Who sitteth on the throne and makes the earth his foot stool. That's why you keep on asking silly questions.
My bro... RETRACE YOUR STEPS.. FOLLOW GOD TODAY.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Me worried?? naaah never.. grin grin
I serve a living GOD, and he's freaking awesome. grin grin Ya'll are the worried ones.. You guys keep on asking bleeped up questions everyday.. THAT SHOWS INSECURITY.
Well, I don't blame you sha! you aren't settled.. There's something in you still telling you, that the faith you chose is wrong... And you also want someone, to convince you that YES, there is a GOD in Heaven.. Who sitteth on the throne and makes the earth his foot stool. That's why you keep on asking silly questions.
My bro... RETRACE YOUR STEPS.. FOLLOW GOD TODAY.

My question was very simple but somehow got you all worked up and angry. Are you worshiping a god of anger? The one that said, do not question and do not seek knowledge? Is that your god?

Anyway, do you believe the creator of everything also created other gods?
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

My question was very simple but somehow got you all worked up and angry. Are you worshiping a god of anger? The one that said, do not question and do not seek knowledge? Is that your god?

Anyway, do you believe the creator of everything also created other gods?
Like FortressOfChrist said, even the Bible says the same thing.. 'All other gods, they're the works of men'... You know, i made a vow not to answer you guys anymore. But, just broke that vow. God never said we shouldn't seek knowledge.. the book of Proverbs mentioned several times, that we should seek knowledge..
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Misunderstood_G: Like FortressOfChrist said, even the Bible says the same thing.. 'All other gods, they're the works of men'... You know, i made a vow not to answer you guys anymore. But, just broke that vow. God never said we shouldn't seek knowledge.. the book of Proverbs mentioned several times, that we should seek knowledge..

So your god did not create everything then?

Someone told me his own god created everything, including evil. (Obadia777) And he used his bible to justify it. Maybe he is worshiping the correct god. Who knows.
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by benodic: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
whether you believe in one God or many Gods or whether God created other gods or not does not matter, what still matters is how has what you believe in made you a better person that loves all life without discrimination or bias. that to me is what matters. if you like believe that a stone created you but give love to others who do not have the same believe as you and everything will fall in place. shikena
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
benodic:
whether you believe in one God or many Gods or whether God created other gods or not does not matter, what still matters is how has what you believe in made you a better person that loves all life without discrimination or bias. that to me is what matters. if you like believe that a stone created you but give love to others who do not have the same believe as you and everything will fall in place. shikena

The bolded is against my belief. Infact it is against many beliefs.
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by tobechi74: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Did God create other gods
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The bolded is against my belief. Infact it is against many beliefs.
What religion were you subscribed to, before you became an atheist?
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2013
Misunderstood_G: What religion were you subscribed to, before you became an atheist?

I was indoctrinated into the catholic church, African style. Glory be to Satan for His marvelous deeds in rescuing me.
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by truthislight: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I was indoctrinated into the catholic church, African style. Glory be to Satan for His marvelous deeds in rescuing me.

As usual !

Who knows how many more they will turn atheist ! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
truthislight:

As usual !

I became an atheist when I started visiting other churches.
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by honeychild(f): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
truthislight:

As usual !

You know, one thing I can say with almost 100% confidence - you can never find a former Jehovah's Witness who is now an atheist. I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
honeychild:

You know, one thing I can say with almost 100% confidence - you can never find a former Jehovah's Witness who is now an atheist. I stand to be corrected though.

Because atheism has a natural barrier.
When you have passed a certain stage in religion, the condition becomes terminal. Not even atheism can cure some religious cancer brain damage.
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by turnstoner(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
honeychild:

Those ones are too far gone! grin

How does one become a JW in the first place

You've got to have ya head .........
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by omitusaf(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
turnstoner:

BEST ANSWER:

The other gods were his former angels who became rebels!

God can't handle them because they learned from the best

......and God is not as perfect as we thought grin

Saying that God is not as perfect as we thought can be regarded as blasphemy because the Bible says the opposite.

Actually those ''gods'' are demons. Their main aim is to deceive. God did not create them to be like that, they joined Satan in their rebellion against God because they wanted humans to worship them. It is through the acts of worship that they are referred to as ''gods'' (Read Exodus 20: 1-3).
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by truthislight: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

grin
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by truthislight: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
honeychild:

kiss grin
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by truthislight: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

truthislight:

As usual !

Alfa Seltzer:

honeychild:

kiss grin

Alfa Seltzer:

When you have passed a certain stage in religion, the condition becomes terminal. Not even atheism can cure some religious cancer brain damage.

turnstoner:

Those ones are too far gone! grin

How does one become a JW in the first place

You've got to have ya head .........
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2013

Why?
ITS A DELUSIONAL CATEGORY TO KEEP THOSE WHO OWE HIM PUNISHMENT BUT YET ARE SPIRITUAL PEOPLE >>>> ISAIAH 66 VS 4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not. ISLAM ATHEISM BUDDHISM ETC ETC ? ALL DELUSIONAL CATEGORIES TO KEEP PEOPLE WHO STILL NEED TO BE FORKED UP grin grin
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by honeychild(f): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
honeychild:

Sorry bro.....I've met one
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by truthislight: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ghostface_killa: Sorry bro.....I've met one

its ^ a she not a bro.

With such ^ perception you have, how can one take what you saw seriousely ? cool
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by outcst: 11:17am On Jun 12, 2013
truthislight:

As usual !

Olodo!!!
Re: Why Did God Create Other Gods? by outcst: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2013
honeychild:

You say that with 100% confidence, yet give room for correction? Oh please!!!

Anyways, you speak out of ignorance...google is ya friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} / Do You Guys Listen To Christian Rap & Hip Hop / Why I Am Agnostic -- Robert Green Ingersoll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.