Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,344 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? (2302 Views)

Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) / Cost Of Event Hall At 10 Degree Event Center / Please Help Me: How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Hall At The Civic Center Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? by scarlet12(f): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2013
I'm having typical wedding planning problems and my parents are insisting on adding more guests to our guest list, so we may need to change venue but only if this venue is cheaper. Please does anyone know how much it costs to rent the hall in Nigerian law school, Lagos? If not does anyone know of any event venue in Victoria Island that costs not more than 750,000 and can you tell me, it's really urgent.

Parents will drive you nuts just to invite the entire world for your own wedding. Choi!
Re: HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? by sassygal(f): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
How many guests are you looking at? There is a big hall at Naval dockyard, Ahmadu bello way, just beside NTA. It can conveniently sit 500-600 guests and there is a smaller room to the side for caterer etc. The cost is about 300-350k. The downside is that you have to rent your chairs and tables.

If interested, will send u contact of the person in charge. I also attached a picture of the hall, I decorated it for a wedding in march

Will get back to u on the price for law school.

Other options are Incubator, Havillah, Adrao school hall, yoruba tennis club, federal palace hotel garden.

Re: HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? by scarlet12(f): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks dear, would appreciate the contact details of the person in charge. Also, I didn't see the picture that you said you attached. Thanks a lot
Re: HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? by sassygal(f): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Please send your email to classysassyng@gmail.com so I can forward the contact. thanks
Re: HELP!!!!! How Much Does It Cost To rent the hall at law school Lagos? by Picomon(m): 11:32am On Jun 15, 2013
What's the name of the hall, address n contact?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Oil & Gas Conference & Exhibition 2015 / Oh How I Love Festive Season / FUNAAB Man O’ War Decorates New Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.