Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland (479 Views)

Nairalander "Alexreports" Covers Front Page Of THE ENTREPRENEUR Magazine / Get Free Airtime Of Any Network By Just Copying Your Topics To This Email / How Many Times Did Your Topics Reach Frontpage In 2013? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
how many of your post have you noticed any of your posthave gotten to the front page
please.it's frustrating to write everyday and still not have your post on the front page of nairaland
how did you do it
Re: How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland by MrSinister(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2013
lol! get over it! grin
Re: How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2013
Two of my posts have made front page.i posted d topic lo and behold before 10mins it made front page.Op ur own never show for front page No worry kip on tryn it will one day.
Re: How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 09, 2013
one of my post have gotten there
Re: How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
it became two today
Re: How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland by dasparrow: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Post

None even though I have a thread that I will like to have on the front page. How do I suggest a topic for the front page? Anyone knows?
Re: How Many Of Your Topics Have Gotten To The Front Page Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
50 and stil counting

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Visit Nairaland In A Day / UK Gov't Launches Massive Campaign To Hunt Illegal Immigrants / Ten Commandments Of Con Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.