Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone (1998 Views)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / EDITORIAL: Why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Need To Quit Honourably / Why Sanusi Alleged That 50 Billion Dollars Was Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Pukkah: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2013
mikeansy:

The evidence is there that the job was never advertised as required by law

The evidence is there that Sanusi unduly influenced her recruitment process

In short Sanusi broke the code of conduct of his office and must resign immediately.

If he does not resign I expect the NASS to summon him immediately. There is enough grounds to sack him for breaking the code of conduct of his office.

Thank you jare. I don't know why people are getting sentimental over this issue.

It looks like many Nigerians are so used to the wrong way of doing things to the extent that they've forgotten the right way.

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by aljharem(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk, your argument holds no water my friend. A lot of more qualified and skilled people that should have moved the country forward have lost out. smh
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by aljharem(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2013
yomexp: let see him/her that is not guilty of SANUSI's sin cast the first stone. oya!

so i cast the stone
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2013
Pukkah:

You're laughing? NASS members should be the ones laughing now.

You still think this expose on Sanusi happened by accident? Continue laughing.

This so called exposure is lame and baseless joh! Let's spoke being excited by stories brough out by all these hungry journalist who want to be relevant overnight and make the almost dead newspaper company be sought after by Newspaper readers.

This story is DEAD on arrival.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by gramci: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk: ^^^

It won't even swing his chairs sideways for even a second not to talk of removing him.

Who's talking about removing him, this imbroglio is about exposing his hypocrisy.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2013
mikeansy: Sanusi broke the Ministerial code and can be sacked on that basis

The NASS can remove him if they want to on that basis!

If NASS sacks sanusi, Seun should DELETE my account under 30mins of such announcement and I swear never to rejoin nairaland ever again or contribute to other public forum and blogs except as a guest (view and waka pass).
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2013
alj harem: acidtalk, your argument holds no water my friend. A lot of more qualified and skilled people that should have moved the country forward have lost out. smh

when has the best candidate gotten a job/contract in Nigeria?

Was your President the most qualified when he bribed and rigged his way through PDP primaries and eventually Presidential Election?

Is Stella Odua and Diezeni Allison the most qualified ministers of Aviation and Pretroleum respectively? Why have you all call for the sack from those very crutial and sensitive ministries?
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by xbalm(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2013
As I cme dey read all dis M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣ cme dey wonder...

On precisely what justifiable ground should the man resign; his use of office to influence a supposedly "qualified" candidate for a job or his affair with the said employee?

There obviously is more to all these lame image-tarnishing spree. Until all these gets sorted out sha, ma garri go continue to dey swell as I wait patiently for updates! grin
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by kafanchan: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

Was your President the most qualified when he bribed and rigged his way through PDP primaries and eventually Presidential Election?

Is Stella Odua and Diezeni Allison the most qualified ministers of Aviation and Pretroleum respectively? Why have you all call for the sack from those very crutial and sensitive ministries?

I remember when sanusi was invited as a guest to one occasion somewhere in delta or edo state or so in 2010. He said he always dreamt of changing the bad processes and bad things that ppl do in this country right from his childhood days. He said that if he did not sack those MDs, bad things would still continue as ppl will still have gut to steal pple money. Ppl hail am for that show no be small so Tay dem dey lavish am award as best Cbn governors for plenty places.
Now some journalists (their motive I don't know anyway) exposed sanusi for doing bad thing as Cbn governor. Instead make we give dem journalist of the year, we dey harass dem.
I have prayer, all of u saying nothing wrong with sanusi wiring another man wife, may ur wives be wired by their bosses, if ur wife is a business woman, may she be hammered by somebody giving her contract, if na full housewife, may she be nacked by mr dauda. Ni Oruko Jesu, may she try different styles on her concubines. Ni Agbara eje Jesu, may she go to Dubai to meet and collect his kondo while u ll be here in Nigeria wearing pampers for ur pickin wey dey disturb neighbors with cry for nite. This I ask through Jesus Christ our lord. I go still drop am inside box for prayer requests for church this morning. Eyin were.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by aljharem(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

so how many times have you heard gej sleeping with stella or diezeni ?

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2013
alj harem:

so how many times have you heard gej sleeping with stella or diezeni ?

And how many times have you heard Sanusi sleeping with Ms Mariam Yaro and do you have video and Audio evidence to back up your claims? Aside the baseless hear say and unfounded lame appointment letter.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2013
kafanchan:

I remember when sanusi was invited as a guest to one occasion somewhere in delta or edo state or so in 2010. He said he always dreamt of changing the bad processes and bad things that ppl do in this country right from his childhood days. He said that if he did not sack those MDs, bad things would still continue as ppl will still have gut to steal pple money. Ppl hail am for that show no be small so Tay dem dey lavish am award as best Cbn governors for plenty places.
Now some journalists (their motive I don't know anyway) exposed sanusi for doing bad thing as Cbn governor. Instead make we give dem journalist of the year, we dey harass dem.
I have prayer, all of u saying nothing wrong with sanusi wiring another man wife, may ur wives be wired by their bosses, if ur wife is a business woman, may she be hammered by somebody giving her contract, if na full housewife, may she be nacked by mr dauda. Ni Oruko Jesu, may she try different styles on her concubines. Ni Agbara eje Jesu, may she go to Dubai to meet and collect his kondo while u ll be here in Nigeria wearing pampers for ur pickin wey dey disturb neighbors with cry for nite. This I ask through Jesus Christ our lord. I go still drop am inside box for prayer requests for church this morning. Eyin were.

I say a very BIG AMEN to the prayer you just offered to your Father, Brothers, Uncles, Sons, Gradfather, and Pastor (who taught you how to be a very good prayer warrior). Also you shall have tem times the portion of your own very same prayer.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

And how many times have you heard Sanusi sleeping with Ms Mariam Yaro and do you have video and Audio evidence to back up your claims? Aside the baseless hear say and unfounded lame appointment letter.

with the way this is going, we may soon see video evidence as well - i wonder what you will have to say then

sanusi messed up, pure and simple ; and he has played directly into the hands of his enemies
he should have known better

the best watermouth has been able to give is the pathetic - he is not the first person to have done such - which makes nonsense of sanusi's moral posturing

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by kafanchan: 9:57am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

I say a very BIG AMEN to the prayer you just offered to your Father, Brothers, Uncles, Sons, Gradfather, and Pastor (who taught you how to be a very good prayer warrior). Also you shall have tem times the portion of your own very same prayer.
The prayer no go reach me because I no support make sanusi chop another man wife's duri.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2013
oyb:

with the way this is going, we may soon see video evidence as well - i wonder what you will have to say then

sanusi messed up, pure and simple ; and he has played directly into the hands of his enemies
he should have known better

the best watermouth has been able to give is the pathetic - he is not the first person to have done such - which makes nonsense of sanusi's moral posturing

Until there is substantial evidence to prove him guilty, Sanusi is STILL INNOCENT and Accused Falsely.

Plain and simple.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

Until there is substantial evidence to prove him guilty, Sanusi is STILL INNOCENT and Accused Falsely.

Plain and simple.

what you dont realise is there is no newspaper advert or radio or television or internet advert for that job. Showing that the position was not duly advertised for all to apply.

That alone makes Sanusi's position untenable. Then there is the issue of Sanusi influencing her recruitment by over-ruling HR officers which is well documented.

You can believe what you like, but the fact remains that the evidence do stack up against Sanusi and they can stand up to scrutiny in the court of law.

What you personally choose to believe is entirely up to you!
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by kafanchan: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

Plain and simple.

My own be say if dem born sanusi well, make e ask for evidence, na dere u go see blue ...film

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2013
kafanchan:

My own be say if dem born sanusi well, make e ask for evidence, na dere u go see blue ...film

Make them provide video if them wan prove say him commit the crime.

No video! No case!!
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by umuahiacctv: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2013
Most Nigerian youths are jobless hence it has affected their thinking. Imagine that 'two national politicians' 1 a gov. And the other a house of reps member will be using youths in NL and premiumTimes + Sahara reporters to discredit a performer like SLS because of 2015. Most of guys here jump in to a rumour spread by ignorant and enemies to write trash.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Mboi: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

Yes! I am human and have blood flowing in me and truth is I will be really dissapointed and bitter and will reignite the hatred I have for Nigerian Office holders and politicians.

Now throwing back the same question at you, who would you rather employ if you were in Sanusi's shoes, your mistress or a stranger?

Brother this question you asked hear confirms you don't even understand wat sanusi did. How much did they pay you to come and put this defence here? It is because of people like you that things have never been good in Nigeria. Because you have a mistress,you throw away a stranger who fits in and qualifies for the job more than every other other applicant? Do you think you are running a private firm looking for sales person? Let me ask you,have you ever worked in a coperate organization or financial institution before? Sanusi's position is a very delicate one and whoever occupies dat post must demonstrate utmost integrity at all times. This has confirmed to us that some actions taken against some back CEOs were based on personal grudges not based on so said banking reform. God! Do u know as a boss in ordinary finacial institution,that if you bring in ur friend or relation without following due process and it was found out,you'll be fired? Becos you might have plans with the person against the institution dats y brothers,sisters even cousin or couples are not allowed to work in the same bank. What sanusi has done is agains banking ethics,it violates the code of conduct and that demands for his resignation as cbn governor.

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
^^^
Story! Story!!
I can foresee you will be the next Jimi Sholanke.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Pk001(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

Make them provide video if them wan prove say him commit the crime.

No video! No case!!

Sanusi knows better than you. He knows that if they were able to get those private text messages which he hasn't denied or accepted, they could go to any length to get video evidences.

Now if dey born Sanusi, let him come out deny the text messages and then challenge them to bring out video evidences.
Just by doing this I will believe his story, whether they bring the video evidence or not.

But you know what? He can't challenge them cos he is not pure. So sad, let him just do the honorable thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Inaugural Flight To Enugu: Return Trip Fully Booked / Understanding Patrick Obahiagbon’s Grammar / Shocking: How I Slaughtered Two Teenage Tiv Girls (photos Of Survivor) -suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.