Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) (6557 Views)

Queen’s College Teacher Accused Of Sexually Molesting Girls Finally Responds(pic / A Lecturer's Epic Response To A Student.(pics) / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 09, 2013
Guys, the naked man in the picture you see above is supposedly a lecturer in Delta State University, Theatre Arts department.
According to my reader who sent me the story, the lecturer had threatened to fail one of his female students Tega if she refused to sleep with him.

Initially, Tega had rejected his advances, but when Mr Lecturer's wahala became plenty, then he threatened to fail her, Tega gave in. Well kinda.

Cos somehow, she was able to convince her lecturer to let them have the sex at her apartment instead of a hotel room.

When Mr Lecturer showed up at Tega's place yesterday (Friday), she let him in. Purposely, she left her doors unlocked and got her lecturer to take off his clothes, ready for action.

Unknown to him, Tega had arranged with her male friends and neighbours that they were to barge into her room once she got him completely naked.
And fortunately, everything worked according to plan. The rest is history.

Do you blame Tega?

SEE THE pICTURES HERE- http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/06/delta-state-university-lecturer-thrown.html?showComment=1370734494475
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 09, 2013
Why are all these naked lecturers always from that Delta/ Edo axis
I like the way these girls are disgracing them
Eediots
Girls in other schools ought to learn from these "Bendelite " girls
Looking back now,this is what I should have done to that stewpid short engine GS 101 lecturer that made good on his threat of giving me a C if I failed to see him for ikwokirikwo
A man about 40 harassing a 17 yr. old
I lived with that C on my transcript and kept my dignity
I should have agreed and planned with some of my class boys to barge in and drag the fool out butt nakid
His own would have finished
Kai
I for show am serious pepper
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Nobody: 4:07am On Jun 09, 2013
Good, they caught him red-handed!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by eherbal(m): 5:28am On Jun 09, 2013
This should be a trend. I LIKE THIS!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by eherbal(m): 5:32am On Jun 09, 2013
Oya na, FRONT PAGE SHARP, SHARP. Maybe one foolish,randy lecturer will read this and mend his rotten ways. grin

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 09, 2013
See how this man has succeeded in disgracing his wife & family because of poosay. Just one hour of enjoyment has landed him in eternal shame.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by 3ace(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2013
Smart girl! I like you Jare. "Do unto others what you would naturally want them to do to you" This is the kind of things that happen when when you don't believe/consider this philosophy. I'm sure this useless man will be infuriated seeing a male talking to his daughter let alone sex.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by tjfulloption(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2013
tongue tongue lobatan! evryday for the tif, 1day for the owner
dem for parade the lecture for inside town liike the ALUU 4 bois.

TEGA BABBBBBBBY you rock abeg!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Mynd44: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2013
Classic....now this I like
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by angelTI(f): 7:01am On Jun 09, 2013
osheeee! kudos to tega
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by rodeo0070(m): 7:04am On Jun 09, 2013
Nice. Any DELSU student in the house to confirm his identity?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by denzel2009: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2013
rodeo0070: Nice. Any DELSU student in the house to confirm his identity?

They have students in DELSU?
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by AbuMikey(m): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2013
Do I pity this man ;-/ No!!! See what he has done to himself just because of TOTO.....*smh*
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Cestmoi1(f): 7:40am On Jun 09, 2013
serves him ryt.useless old fool.agbaya jatijati lasanlasan.thk God i hv nva experienced this and i will nva IJN.amen.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Mynd44: 7:45am On Jun 09, 2013
I can't help laughing
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by icebebe(f): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2013
Serves him rite buh dt Tega no go go free o,some fwends of d unclad lecturer both student n co lectureres will show her pepper ave witness somfin lik dt she had beta bcareful o
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by deor03(m): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2013
I think ASUU should start focusing on eradicating these useless,good for nothing, lecturers from their fold
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by olokpa11(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2013
Well I knw him very well,his name is ifeanyi,I dated a girl in theatre art while in skul(delsu) and he pestered her so much but she did nt give in,then he failed her in his 2 courses,as for tega,she and mr ifeanyi were very very close,pple said they were sleeping with each other,but I believe he slept with her and failed her so she did tht to him,and the irony is tht ifeanyi got married last year!!#smh#my ex is still writing his course in her final year,thank God cos the wicked don't go unpunished :DWell I knw him very well,his name is ifeanyi,I dated a girl in theatre art while in skul(delsu) and he pestered her so much but she did nt give in,then he failed her in his 2 courses,as for tega,she and mr ifeanyi were very very close,pple said they were sleeping with each other,but I believe he slept with her and failed her so she did tht to him,and the irony is tht ifeanyi got married last year!!#smh#my ex is still writing his course in her final year,thank God cos the wicked don't go unpunished
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by olokpa11(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2013
Well I knw him very well,his name is ifeanyi,I dated a girl in theatre art while in skul(delsu) and he pestered her so much but she did nt give in,then he failed her in his 2 courses,as for tega,she and mr ifeanyi were very very close,pple said they were sleeping with each other,but I believe he slept with her and failed her so she did tht to him,and the irony is tht ifeanyi got married last year!!#smh#my ex is still writing his course in her final year,thank God cos the wicked don't go unpunished cheesy
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by kokoA(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2013
All these useless, shameless old men wey been dey follow us drag girls, God will catch all of them. Agbayas!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Popowaa: 8:45am On Jun 09, 2013
Less than an hour
20pounds: See how this man has succeeded in disgracing his wife & family because of poosay. Just one hour of enjoyment has landed him in eternal shame.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by fruityjojo(f): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2013
Lol very similar 2 wat happened in my school! Serves him right, Now he is d fly dat has followed d corpse 2 d Gravegrin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by lulukay(f): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2013
What dah heck was he supposed to use in molestin d babe d dude is a deeckless traitor lmfbo grin
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2013
icebebe: Serves him rite buh dt Tega no go go free o,some fwends of d unclad lecturer both student n co lectureres will show her pepper ave witness somfin lik dt she had beta bcareful o

You are the wisest one here. The girl may have won this battle, but she would lose the war eventually. There is NO way she would graduate from that school. The disgraced lecturer's colleagues and other senior administrative staff of the school would victimise her. That's for sure. This is the unfortunate truth.

She might as well start preparing to write JAMB again.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2013
Then again, the lecturer must be a learner in the game. Big time mumu. Who goes to the girl's house to shine congo? Standard practice is to summon her to your territory (hotel or your apartment) where you are in control. Only a certified mumu would take the risk of playing such an 'away' match. He has himself to blame.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Fussbot: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2013
Na dat fuvking big divk in dey use fuvk gilrs around?

Lwkm...na serious wa o....bt den,d gal should be prepared 4 d consequences
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Fussbot: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2013
pro01: Then again, the lecturer must be a learner in the game. Big time mumu. Who goes to the girl's house to shine congo? Standard practice is to summon her to your territory (hotel or your apartment) where you are in control. Only a certified mumu would take the risk of playing such an 'away' match. He has himself to blame.
professional!
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by amtalkin(f): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2013
I just hope this is true.... Good for him
Damm he must b a learner
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by freecocoa(f): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2013
I find it hard to believe that a lecturer would agree to such plans(e hard die).

The most logical explanation is that the Tega and lecturer know themselves very well and something must have gone wrong to make her treat him like this. Except the lecturer na serious learner.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by nerodenero: 10:30am On Jun 09, 2013
This should serve as a lesson to other lecturers who harrass female students anyhow.A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 09, 2013
Good for him
Re: DELSU Lecturer Thrown Out Unclad After He Tried Molesting Female Student (PICS) by oladayo042: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2013
Caveat: let other lecturers beware. Girls don wise up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highest Jamb Score In Hostory: Ibrahim Made History In UTME 2016 / See The Hilarious Notice Pasted In A Hostel In UNIMAID / See Hw They Are Calculating Ur Jamb Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.