Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Prophecy Concerning Millenial Reign - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy Concerning Millenial Reign (492 Views)

EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth / Daily Manna — God's Secrets / The Future Prophecy Concerning America And Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Concerning Millenial Reign by sidespin: 4:57am On Jun 09, 2013
PROPHECY CONCERNING MILLENIAL REIGN

I want to show you the love and goodness of God . I want you to see the wondrous works of the Lord, which are so beautiful to behold.

The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all one. The Father and the Son are one, and the Father and the Holy Spirit are one. I sent My Son to die on a cross so that no one needs to be lost.
I am about to show you the place I made for My children. I care greatly about all children. I care when a mother loses a child, even as the fruit. You see, I know all things, and I care.
From the time there is life in the womb, I know. I know about the babies that are murdered while they are still in their mother’s bodies - the aborted lives that are cut off and unwanted. I know about the stillborn and those children who are born with crippling defects. From the time of conception, each is a soul.
My angels go down and bring the children to Me when they die. In heaven they are loved, and they become perfect beings. I give them whole bodies and restore whatever parts are missing. I give them perfected bodies.

RAPTURE, TRIBULATION, MILLENIAL REIGN ETC
Soon I will return and take back with Me to heaven the righteous dead first. Then after them, those who are alive and remain will be caught up to be with Me in the air. Following that, the Antichrist will reign upon the earth for an appointed time, and there will be tribulations such as have never been before, nor will ever be again. And then I will return with My saints, and Satan will be cast into the bottomless pit, where he will remain for a thousand years. During that thousand years, I will reign over the earth from Jerusalem. When the Millennium is past, Satan will be released for a season, and I will defeat him by the brightness of My coming. The old earth will pass away. Behold, there shall be a new earth and a New Jerusalem coming down upon it, and I will reign forever and ever.

THE PREACHER PREACHES

Repent and be saved, for the kingdom of God is at hand. My will and My Word will be performed. Prepare the way of the Lord.
Those of you who are rich in this present age, do not to be haughty, nor trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy (1 Timothy 6:17).

Walk in the Spirit, and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh (Galatians 5:16).

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life" (Galatians 6:7-cool.

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Mine have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires" (Galatians 5:19-24).

When the Word of God is fulfilled, then the end will come. No man knows the day or the hour when the Son of God will return to the earth. Not even the Son knows, for that is known only by the Father. The Word is quickly being fulfilled. Come as a little child, and let Me cleanse you from the works of the flesh. Say to Me, "Lord Jesus, come into my heart and forgive me of my sins. I know that I am a sinner, and I repent of my sins. Wash me in Your blood, and make me clean. I have sinned against heaven and before You and am not worthy to be called a son. I receive You by faith as my Savior."

I will give you pastors after My own heart, and I will be your Shepherd. You will be My people, and I will be your God. Read the Word, and do not forsake the assembling of yourselves together. Give your whole life to Me, and I will keep you. I will never leave or forsake you.

(1) (Reply)

Q / For Christains: What If The Rapture Happens Now, Heaven Or Hell? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.