Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Prices Of Car Parts In Nigerian Markets,where And When - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Prices Of Car Parts In Nigerian Markets,where And When (1512 Views)

What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Car Parts In Nigerian Markets,where And When by yosmen: 10:58am On Jun 09, 2013
Most car users maintain cars and it involves spending money on parts and services.Some give their mechanics to buy these parts Which most time give outrageous prices above market price and some because of busy schedules pay whithout knowing.

This thread is open to give car users ideas on the market prices of parts in the local market across nigeria the ones you bought,where and when it was bought so others can have idea and make good bargain to avoid cheat.
But the challange i have now is if to limit it to any particular brand or just general prices of car parts....

Lets follow this format:
car brand:
model & year:
parts bought & price:
market location & state.

thanks
Re: Prices Of Car Parts In Nigerian Markets,where And When by clino: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nice thread opening here. Was looking for cost of Audi A6 timing belt and water pump when I came across this. Guess this will help a lot. I have not bought any car part myself most of the time my auto technician buys it for me cos of my work schedule so can't really post. Looking forward to adding some knowledge to the forum though
Re: Prices Of Car Parts In Nigerian Markets,where And When by MemoryPix: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
I once bought my car toyota camry 1996 timing belt at N1,200. But there was a time I planned to have a spare and was lucky to be in a spare part market, I discussed with the seller that its not the first time I'm buyin that the last I bought was N400. My brain actually saved me and I ended up buying it for N500, which makes me to preferably bought two, since the prices of the two is not up to that I first bought. I bet it your audi belt can't be more than N600 if you bargain well. Aspa the water pump, I priced one for honda concerto for N1500, so mayb yours will be in the same range.

(1) (Reply)

Car Purchased On Nairaland,and Your Experience After One Year / The Agony Of Owning A Car In Lagos / Problem With 2008 Toyota Corolla, Car Won't Start!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.