Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Should I Forgive Him? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Forgive Him? (1096 Views)

Mukina2 Plz Forgive Me / What Is The Greatest Offence You Will Never Forgive Him/her.i Mean Your Guy/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive Him? by Omolola1(f): 10:04am On May 05, 2008
I have this very good friend of mine, we've been best of friends since our childhood days, besides that we are very close. As good friends, i thought that we should not hide things from each other, so i introduced her to my boyfriend ( a very terrible mistake). After some time, I noticed that my boyfriend's attitude changed towards me, he no longer called me, it even got to a stage that he snubbed me. I summoned up courage and asked him what was wrong, he then told me that he doesn't love me anymore, he wanted us to end the relationship, when i asked him why? His reply was that he was in love with my BEST FRIEND! I was devastated, i was shattered, but there was nothing i could do, he had made his choice. It was very painful. When i confronted her, she said i should take heart, that it was one of those things in life, she wasn't even remorse. I left them to God. This happened about six months ago. Now, he is back asking for my forgiveness. Tell me people, does he deserve to be forgiven after everything he has done to me.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by dominique(f): 12:10pm On May 05, 2008
just like another nlooywoood movie.
@topic
just forgive and move on
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by victor4u(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2008
@ topic
Leave him and move on wit ur life. he is not worth it. if u accept him back, he wil repeat d same thing, makin u look like a fool.

Cheers wink
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2008
Yes he absolutely deserves your forgiveness. But don't go beyond that. Like Dominique said, "forgive and move on".
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Dreloaded(f): 7:43pm On May 06, 2008
You can forgive if you want, just dont allow him back in your life.

and what if he meets another female friend of yours or even family member sef? Means he has a wondering eye and lacks loyalty. Abeg move on.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by tngtech(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2008
keep asking us what you want to do.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Encomium(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2008
Yes ofcourse!, you should forgive him and forget the whole thing and move ahead with your life. You should go on break and never you attempt going back into the relationship as for now so as not to be a playing toy in his hand.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by HRhotness(f): 7:19pm On May 07, 2008
Whatever you do be at peace with urself

anger is like a disease, it hurts you more than the person u r angry with and eats at u from d inside

If u can forgive, that will be great
If you cant, its no problem, u're only human, as long as u dont let the anger eat at u,,, grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by sassie(f): 7:26pm On May 07, 2008
What to do to mend a broken heart.

Read.

http://www.articleassets.com/Article/What-to-do-to-mend-a-broken-heart-/25730

Hope that helps.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by OgaMadam(f): 8:14pm On May 07, 2008
Get him tested 4 HIV b4 u take him back.

I mean what has he brought back?
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by OgaMadam(f): 8:16pm On May 07, 2008
And just for the record i wouldnt take him back anyways. Once a cheat.

One day it will be a young beautiful girl to lure him. not good.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by ololade34(f): 9:38pm On May 07, 2008
He's back asking for forgiveness after 6 month!!! what a joke. It probably did not work out with your best friend and that's why he's back, it certainly can't be his conscience otherwise it wouldn't have taken up to 6 month. About forgiving him over what happen, that makes sense as it won't in the end make you a bitter person,  but taking him back is another question entirely only you omolola can answer that, different advice would apply here, for worth is worth, you could still be in love with him but if it were to be me, i won't be on speaking terms with the guy let alone take him back, thanks goodness you guy aren't married, who is to say such won't repeat itself in future.
Re: Should I Forgive Him? by Youngpo413: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Omolola1:
I have this very good friend of mine, we've been best of friends since our childhood days, besides that we are very close. As good friends, i thought that we should not hide things from each other, so i introduced her to my boyfriend ( a very terrible mistake). After some time, I noticed that my boyfriend's attitude changed towards me, he no longer called me, it even got to a stage that he snubbed me. I summoned up courage and asked him what was wrong, he then told me that he doesn't love me anymore, he wanted us to end the relationship, when i asked him why? His reply was that he was in love with my BEST FRIEND! I was devastated, i was shattered, but there was nothing i could do, he had made his choice. It was very painful. When i confronted her, she said i should take heart, that it was one of those things in life, she wasn't even remorse. I left them to God. This happened about six months ago. Now, he is back asking for my forgiveness. Tell me people, does he deserve to be forgiven after everything he has done to me.

for real?

(1) (Reply)

wait / British Gay Priest To Marry Nigerian Man - Breaking News / D'banj A.k.a Kokomaster Has Finally Unveiled His Much Anticipated Video Of Mr. E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.