Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 (719 Views)

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / Thunder Strike Kills Three Kids In Ogun State / THUNDER STRIKE SHOCK: Share Your Experiences. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 by DaJulee(f): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
Dont be suprised, Am just waking up from what I dont understand if it was a trans.....It was a thunder srike last night at 2:45am, in my room, it still remains as a shock to me.
My Game pad threw me against the wall as if I was knocked down by a vehicle.
My ears tingle as if I was slaped by a soldier.
And now am still confuse if it was real or a dream.......
Cause when I woke up now my TV, Laptop, CD Deck, Ps2, Cmtv Decoder everything is still producing smoke....
I should have slept ealier last night, I should,nt be awake playing games and surfing the internet..Well! It Happened.
Nobody can bear this wittness because you must be fast-deep asleep.
I believe its not the plan of the Devil or Witch, Because they are tired of planning against Me.
Re: The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 by bigtt76(f): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Stop blaming the devil and make sure your building has Lightening Arrestor up the rooftop and earthed properly all power points in your house. I'm sure you stay in a high rise building. Poor devil suffering from the inadequacies of building/electrical engineers ..that's if the landlord actually got one to work on the structure grin grin
Re: The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 by uhuns: 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
No picture proof
haba. And you have Nl id
the culture and tradition in Nl is SOURCE AND PROOF.
Re: The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 by uhuns: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
No picture proof
haba. And you have Nl id
And your time of post
Re: The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 by Emmyk(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
uhuns: No picture proof
haba. And you have Nl id
LMAOOO
Re: The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 by DaJulee(f): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
uhuns: No picture proof
haba. And you have Nl id
And your time of post
Proof for thunder strike?Brosss U wicked o!!!! If na u ?
Re: The Greatest Thunder Strike In Portharcourt. 2:45am, Saturday 8th 2013 by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 10, 2013
Da Julee: Dont be suprised, Am just waking up from what I dont understand if it was a trans.....It was a thunder srike last night at 2:45am

You surely mean a lightning strike.

I would have thought it was obvious, you don't keep electronic appliances plugged into the mains during a thunder storm. Worse still, you don't play with them. What were you thinking? You're lucky you weren't killed.

(1) (Reply)

'go Home Illegal Immigrants' Campaign May Spread Uk-wide / T / Words We Use Daily That Are Not Found In The Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.