Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

What It’s Like To Sit Next To Justin Bieber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What It’s Like To Sit Next To Justin Bieber (1126 Views)

I 'overreacted' To Justin Bieber And Kendall Jenner Date-selena Gomez / Justin Bieber PUNCHED In The FACE By Orlando Bloom / $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It’s Like To Sit Next To Justin Bieber by NessaFresh(f): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
In addition to the copious questions about Justin Bieber’s bizarre outfit at Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals this week in Miami, there was something else that everyone was wondering: Who was that girl sitting next to him?

Was she a friend? Was she, gasp, Bieber’s new girlfriend? Everyone, it seems, wanted to know.

It turns out the young woman, 17-year-old Haleigh Youtie, is none of the above. Just a Heat fan who happened to be sitting next to the most famous teenager on Earth.

“I mean, I was freaking out,” Haleigh said of her reaction when she found out Bieber would be sitting next to her for the game. “I’m not like an obsessed fan, but obviously it’s Justin Bieber. I attempted to talk to him, but he wasn’t feeling it”

Haleigh told the Miami Herald that the multi-platinum 19-year-old refused to be photographed until someone brought over a Miami Heat dancer. She tried to strike up conversations throughout the game, but they didn’t go very far. “It was just really uncomfortable,” she said.

Making her situation even more uncomfortable was that fact that after posting a photo of herself and Bieber on Instagram, Haleigh felt the wrath of countless “Beliebers.”

“I check at the game, and I have 1,000 follower requests,” she said. “Literally, people finding out all my info and liked. Twelve-year-old fan page girls were like, ‘We’re going to come beat you up.’”

Haleigh decided to make all her social media accounts private and leave the game early. And while there was a mad scramble amongst media members to uncover her identity, now that people know she’s not connected to Bieber, her life should be returning to normal.
http://nairatunes.blog.com/2013/06/09/dafuq-what-its-like-to-sit-next-to-justin-bieber/

Re: What It’s Like To Sit Next To Justin Bieber by ObiomaA: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
I wish I could sit next to him, so I break his nose into a few pieces. angry
Re: What It’s Like To Sit Next To Justin Bieber by Sanboy25: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
NessaFresh: Twelve-year-old fan page girls were like, ‘We’re going to come beat you up.’
Cracked me up grin grin
Best part in the article. cheesy
Re: What It’s Like To Sit Next To Justin Bieber by NessaFresh(f): 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sanboy25:
Cracked me up grin grin
Best part in the article. cheesy
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

FINALLY: Kim And Kanye Name Daughter "Kandice" / Tyson 'returns Holyfield's Ear' 16 Years After Infamous Bite Fight / #saveojbjezreel : Tuface, Dbanj, Wizkid Did Not Contribute A Dime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.