Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. (686 Views)

I Need A Web Developer / Programmer Urgently On A Project / Webmaster Training People Of Sango Ota Ogun State. / Website Designers/programmers/internet Marketers Needed Urgently For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
Hello webmasters, I am about to sign a big contract with some team of medical doctors here in India. This is a web application that will have some great features. It is a web application for team of doctors who consult in hospitals and also offer private lectures to medical students. They want a situation where:

THE STUDENT CAN:
1. Register and Sign in
2. Check seat avalibility status
3. Check courses and their details and course schedule
4. Enroll in a course
5. Consult a counsellor for course enquiry
6. Course fees payment via online payment (paypal)
7. Enroll on course examination
8. Check examiniation result
9. Remarks about course and teacher
10.Download and view e-study material (vedios, notes, audio recordings etc)

THE PATIENT CAN:
1. Register and sign in
2. Choose doctor / team for treatment
3. Online request for appointment
4. Appointment status (review + update + delete)
5. View visiting history
6. Perform online payment status (PAYPAL)
7. Communicate Live with doctor(text + video chat)
8. Review payment Detail Status
9. View doctors diagnosatic history

STUDENT COURSE:
1. Breif description about course (content)
2. Qualification needed to join course (content)
3. Course syallabus details (content)
4. Course student capacity
5. Course examination details

WHEN DOCTOR AS A DOCTOR, HE CAN:
1. Create profile
2. Check assinged patients list and set their status
3. Review and Update fees information
4. Review update delete pateint treatment information.
5. Review update delete its own success stories
6. communicate live (text + vedio Chat) with the pateint
7. Provide a medical solution (medicines and medical stuff ) on a post or review
8. Review update, delete, scientific research information
9. change its status(online, away etc) on vedio or text call status
10. follow up

WHEN DOCTOR AS A TEACHER, HE CAN:
1. Description as a teacher (teacher profile)
2. connect to his/her own doctor profile
3. Add update delete class , exam schedule
4. update course related vedio
5. Add update delete course content
6. Manage student attendance record
7. Live (text + vedio) chat with student/group
8. Add updates, delete, events and seminar
9. Check student enrollment details
10. View student contact details(number, emails)

If you are sure you know your game, send me an email: alex@ctrlshiftstudios.com
Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by nollyj: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
Can I apply? I know Php inside-out but have not work with Joomla but I am wiling to learn in few weeks if the project is not starting immediately.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by bionts(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
ok,youv made yourself very clear by stateing your requirements.....however,we @ bionts solutions would prefer implementing such system using asp.net mvc and mysql as we dont develop portals using php.we really dont have any issue with php but we just prefer using the dotnet framework when implementing large information systems....
If you wont mind working with us,a proposal would be sent to the email you provided.
Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
nollyj: Can I apply? I know Php inside-out but have not work with Joomla but I am wiling to learn in few weeks if the project is not starting immediately.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

u are free to apply. do tell me what ur payment will look like. cheers.
Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
Its simple mr graphics
Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by mitey(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2013
Is it a requirement for the application to run on Joomla? I don't think there is currently any component in JED that can do what you require without much hacking of the core code.

In that case, there are two options: either you write an application in pure PHP/MySQL and import it into Joomla using the Joomla wrapper component or other third-party extensions or you can create your own Joomla component.

In my experience, it is usually easier and faster to import a php script, but creating your component is safer and more rewarding in the end.

So what's it going to be?
Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
mitey: Is it a requirement for the application to run on Joomla? I don't think there is currently any component in JED that can do what you require without much hacking of the core code.

In that case, there are two options: either you write an application in pure PHP/MySQL and import it into Joomla using the Joomla wrapper component or other third-party extensions or you can create your own Joomla component.

In my experience, it is usually easier and faster to import a php script, but creating your component is safer and more rewarding in the end.

So what's it going to be?

It`s either joomla or drupal. They said wp is a no no. If u are interested. send me an email and tell me what ur buck will be.
Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by spikesC(m): 8:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

It`s either joomla or drupal. They said wp is a no no. If u are interested. send me an email and tell me what ur buck will be.

Can we develop from scratch grin
Pure OOP cool
Re: I Need An Advanced PHP - JOOMLA Webmaster To Assist Me In A Project. by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
spikes C:

Can we develop from scratch grin
Pure OOP cool

Sure we can.

(1) (Reply)

Joomla And Wordpress Expert Needed ASAP / A Powerful Social Media Presence Starts At 20k. Actionsmm.com.ng / .me Domain Now Available!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.