Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses (3213 Views)

Ten Richest Nollywood Actresses 2015(with Pictures) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Kate Henshaw is 42 and she is still very sexy from head to toe.
Fathia Balogun is 44 and she is also still sexy.
In fact both of them are sexier than many of their younger peers in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Sanboy25: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
I don't really find any of them sexy... undecided
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Orikinla(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sanboy25: I don't really find any of them sexy... undecided

Dude, you ain't know whuz sezy?
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Sanboy25: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Orikinla: Dude, you ain't know whuz sezy?
Let's say that they don't fit in my definition of 'sexiness'. smiley
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Orikinla(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Bukky Wright is 46 and still very sexually attractive and in fact more beautifu.l than the current Miss Nairaland.
Wanna bet?

Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sanboy25:
Let's say that they don't fit in my definition of 'sexiness'. smiley
Okay.
What of Aunty Bukky?

Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
American based Nollywood diva Regina Askia-Williams and former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is 46, but can make younger women jealous with her fantastic figure.

Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by uniquechy(f): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
Orikinla: Kate Henshaw is 42 and she is still very sexy from head to toe.
Fathia Balogun is 44 and she is also still sexy.
In fact both of them are sexier than many of their younger peers in Nollywood.
I agree absolutely
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sanboy25: I don't really find any of them sexy... undecided
Hi San. How've you been? smiley
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by plainmirror(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2013
̈́ ͂̈́ ͂ ̷̐ ̈́ ̈́ ͂ ̈́ ̈́

1 Like

Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Sanboy25: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
Vanneni: Hi San. How've you been? smiley
Hi, I'm fine thanks, and you ? smiley
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hi, I'm fine thanks, and you ? smiley
I'm great! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Mcleo007(m): 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
More reasons to go with #MILFNATION wink cool
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by daviide: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2013
Diz gurlz have big big tummy na ..howwz dat sexzy?? I waz hopin' to see gurlz lyk halley berry
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by gluv01(f): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
That second girl Fathia looks like she has muscle o grin
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by Orikinla(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
gluv01: That second girl Fathia looks like she has muscle o grin

Which girl does not have muscle? grin
And their most active muscles are down below.
Re: Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses by gluv01(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
Orikinla:

Which girl does not have muscle? grin
And their most active muscles are down below.

lol..i don't have muscle grin
#serious#

(1) (Reply)

Bow Wow and Tyra Banks Share a Kiss / Kiss Daniel AKA Woju Master Accused Of Stealing,selfish And Greedy. / HOTTEST VIDEO : Hot Man Bangs His Wifes Big Fat Ass Doggystyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.