Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,763 members, 7,844,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Can You Figure These Out? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Figure These Out? (1078 Views)

Who Can Figure This Out? / Photo Of The Day - Can You Figure Out What Is Happening In This Picture? / As Seen On Channels TV Today | Can You Figure It Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Figure These Out? by ayusman16(m): 11:29am On May 05, 2008
Can You Figure These Out?

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years.

Which room is safest for him?

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for Over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go
out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

Try to do so without any coaching!

DON'T PEEK,

WOULD PROVIDE THE ANSWERS LATER!! grin
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by Aiphie(f): 7:05pm On May 05, 2008
No. 4
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Clap for me for getting 1 out of 5 grin grin grin
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by robby1(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2008
no 2. you are talking of the woman shooting with her camera, processing it (holds under water) and hanging (to dry)
whats the answer to the last one?
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by stranger26(f): 8:35pm On May 05, 2008
1. The room with the lions. If they haven't eaten in 3 years, then they're dead.

2. She took a picture of him and developed it.

Re: Can You Figure These Out? by stranger26(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2008
1. The room with the lions. If they haven't eaten in 3 years, then they're dead.

2. She took a picture of him and developed it.

3. Charcoal; it's black when you buy it, red when it's lit and gray because it has turned to ashes

4. Yesterday, today and tomorrow

5. It is unusual because it doesn't have an "e" in it. ("e" is, apparently, the most commonly-used leter of the alphabet)
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by xammy(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2008
very simple, i would have answer d question. post another one
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by segunpc(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2008
simple riddles.

i even know all the answers without reading the questions[b] wink[/b]
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by ayusman16(m): 10:03am On May 06, 2008
Yeah! RIght! but Stranger u aint completely correct!
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by stranger26(f): 1:26pm On May 06, 2008
I don't believe you. I refuse to accept that I was anything but completely right,

P.S: Which answer was wrong? The paragraph question?
Re: Can You Figure These Out? by tytylayor: 1:29pm On May 06, 2008
all was rite

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Eat? / Mobo 44 Confirmed Albino / Silly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.