Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Dear Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dear Christian (471 Views)

Jesus Just Sent A Message To Me. Dear Christian Fundamentalists Here. / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Christian by mantraa: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
Christians please watch this short sincere video then share your thoughts on it. Its about heaven and and is very thought provoking in a respectful way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VbMAwN0u7I
Re: My Dear Christian by outcst: 8:37am On Jun 10, 2013
The dude speaks out of ignorance...not every Christian believes that good 'non-christian' people will go to hell.
Re: My Dear Christian by mantraa: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Ok that's interesting, I thought that Christians believe the only way to heaven is by believing in the story of Jesus being the son of god. So do you believe that atheists, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. all go to heaven if they live a good enough life?
Re: My Dear Christian by outcst: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
mantraa: Ok that's interesting, I thought that Christians believe the only way to heaven is by believing in the story of Jesus being the son of god. So do you believe that atheists, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. all go to heaven if they live a good enough life?

Yep!
Re: My Dear Christian by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
outc@st:

Yep!

so why be a christian then?

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Official Arrested In Corruption Plot / The Three Unkind Friends.part 1 / Your Child's Health- Religion Is A Lifestyle, So Should Fitness Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.