Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

"Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (3209 Views)

I'm Dangerously In Love With My Husband - Tonto Dikeh Gushes / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / Kola Boof Replies Linda Ikeji On Sex Video Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
I wonder what's going on between Tonto Dikeh and Linda Ikeji...actress Tonto Dikeh dissed popular blogger, Linda Ikeji today by re tweeting a negative tweet about Linda Ikeji - her inability to find a man to marry her - while she was supposed to be celebrating her birthday.
Linda on the other hand failed to wish the star actress a happy birthday on her blog, lol yet she wished Dbanj (his birthday is today too).
But for Tonto Dikeh's explicit remarks, is it not the case of the kettle calling the pot black, or vise visa??
see tweet:
www.NaijaCurrent.com

Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by jaymdee(m): 12:11am On Jun 10, 2013
That's a good advice to Linda Ikeji. But is Tonto Mrs somebody yet? undecided
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 10, 2013
Is Tonto married?

1 Like

Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 10, 2013
Linda to Tonto: STOP BLEACHING

3 Likes

Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Rhino5dm: 7:09am On Jun 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Linda to Tonto: STOP BLEACHING

Rhino to Texas.cowgirl: SEUN IS WATCHING YOU.

3 Likes

Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Codedrock(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2013
Help me ask tonto dikeh herself, if she don engage..
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 10, 2013
See Tonto d form wetin she no be oh..dnt mind her linda..God time is d bst
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by killuminati(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2013
Nice one toto, abeg leave toto alone,she's still young and kicking.

1 Like

Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by icebebe(f): 10:04am On Jun 10, 2013
Both of dem knw wetin dey do dem jus lev dem
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by slymm(f): 11:40am On Jun 10, 2013
THis just goes to show that the hydroquinone is messing with Tontos brain cells.... are her own(TontoS) mates not married with kids? women are sometimes just very shallow and petty, now LINDA ikeji is less of a woman because she has no husband.... i better find that my annointing oil and go and start living in MFM and pray and fast for a huband before society burys me alive.
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by MalasparkBlog(m): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2013
She never marry too o
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Rooneyboy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Is Tonto married?

she's not but way younger than linda .
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
You follow her on twitter, instagram, wherever... lick her azz when the need arises but always want to diss her? That guys really needs to get his life sorted out.

1 Like

Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Skywalker5(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
another toto dikeh thread again? Men i really need to go and watch her movie as i no sabi her.(she be actress ba?)
Make una no insult me oo, i no dey town for a while ni and last time wey i come dey listen to Naija music,i dey hear her name for inside songs. (e badi e bi ti tonto dikeh) grin grin grin grin
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by eduson33(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2013
Tonto Osewa!
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2013
Ehn! Linda and Tonto dike single?? I'm [size=14pt]AVAILABLE[/size] O!!
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by ajetunde: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Its simple, Jim Iyke should marry them both.
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by Yungdamzyl(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Inyanya to tonto dnt fall on stage in ma concert
Re: "Find A Husband"- Tonto Dikeh Disses Blogger Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday by dasparrow: 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

she's not but way younger than linda .

Linda is 33 years old this year. Tonto is 28 years old. What's the difference? A paltry 5 years? By the time Linda starts growing grey hair, you best believe Tonto will be growing gray hair too. Besides, I thought marriage is an individual's personal decision? Its not like most Nigerian married folks stay faithful to each other anyway. Lastly, as Nigerians, we need to stop telling people what to do with their lives. The day an angry lady will pour acid into the face of the person pressuring her to get married is the day all this "go and get married" bull crap might stop.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: A Beauty Queen Dethroned- From Desperation To Destruction!!! {pho / Beyonce And Papa Jay Z Reveal Beach Bodies Aboard Luxury Yacht / Wizkid Vs Davido Who Made The Best Achievements This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.