Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 (894 Views)

How I Root Samsung Devices With Other Stubborn Androids With Ease Without PC / Help Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Without Pc / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 by jatdco: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Helo readers today i will be sharing with you on how you can root your Samsung galaxy S4 with just a simple method.

What Are The Reason For Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooting your samsung galaxy s4 enables you take full control of your smartphone with no limitations l.e you will able to install any kind of application you want without been restricted.

Things Needed To Root Your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

1. Cofface's CWM Recovert which can be gotten here
2. Download Odin here to your computer
3. Samsung Andriod USB Driver which can be gotten here
4. Your battery most be aleast 70%
5. Your Samsung Galaxy S4 Gt-19500
So lets now go to the steps on how you can root your samsung galaxy s4

Steps For Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. Go to menu then click settings>>>About Device>>>Build Number then tab build number 7 and then go back to your settings and you developer options will be unlocked
2. Click on developer and tick USB Debugging check box
3. Then download this files and then unzip them to a location you can remember
4. After unzipping them shut down your phone and after shutting down, hold the volume down,home button and also the hold power button untill
get details via http:///FXgB0f

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry A10 Aristo Smartphone Specification / Why You Ported From A Blackberry To An Android Phone Or An Iphone / 24KARAT Gold Iphone 5s 32gb Available For Sale See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.