Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Deleted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deleted (5183 Views)

SEE Some Photos Maheeda Posted ...and Later Deleted *sigh* / deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2013
homesteady:

Don't make me believe you are from jupiter!!! Is this how you go up and down exhibiting foolishness An ediot came up with this useless story and you actually believe it?? And see your comment!! Please don't bring the e-war between igbo and yoruba to celebrity section!!
BTW oguagu please hide that comment for the betterment of this section

Why is this dehydrated donkey braying? Like I said earlier and STILL stand by it, you bunch of frog-eyed clowns should FREE Omotola, she's is the best of best from Nigeria and indeed Africa and no one can change that.
Re: Deleted by OneNaira6: 8:05am On Jun 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Go back and re-read it. Isn't this what we are still facing? some people feeling they are the best and nothing good can come from others? You can claim whatever you want but my post is up there with a clear reference.

dude we know the reference you quoted and where it comes from. even despite making effort to avoiding posting the link to your quote, the memory of the statement is still vivid.

the same reference is a statement, Wole soyinka, claimed Chinua Achebe made. yet till date, many googled, myself included, and not one article, video link or book from chinua Achebe or can be linked to chinua achebe verify WS accusation. provide a proof that supports it beside WS childish and pitiful accusation
Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2013
One_Naira:

dude we know the reference you quoted and where it comes from. even despite making effort to avoiding posting the link to your quote, the memory of the statement is still vivid.

the same reference is a statement, Wole soyinka, claimed Chinua Achebe made. yet till date, many googled, myself included, and not one article, video link or book from chinua Achebe or can be linked to chinua achebe verify WS accusation. provide a proof that supports it beside WS childish and pitiful accusation

Achebe should have made.a rebuttal when he was still alive, which he.didn't. so, what are you talking about?
Re: Deleted by OneNaira6: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2013
it does not take a genius to know this is a made up article. really genevive that tends to sidetreck out of questions that would cause controversy deliberately said all that is what this solo wants us to believe. he/she needs to go reread the interview she did about her and dbanj dating, the interview where they tried to make her badmouth Nigeria, the interview about her beef with rita Dominic, etc and learn how the girl answers questions jor. Even during beef, the chick tries not to badmouth her opponent infront of reporters. that's always been genevive nnaji trademark. mtscheww waste of my valuable time.
Re: Deleted by OneNaira6: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2013
http:/
Rhino.5dm:

Achebe should have made.a rebuttal when he was still alive, which he.didn't. so, what are you talking about?

the exact quote comes from WS statement about CA father of modern African literature title. An interview he did after CA death. do you honestly think people forgot the article by now hence your need to lie? it came out a month ago, everything about it it's still vivid

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/interview/saharareporters-interview-exclusive-achebe-celebrated-storyteller-no-father-african-litera

this is where you got the statement. notice the date( may 2013). CA died march, 2013. how does a dead man rebuttal? see shameful lying in broad daylight
Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 10:18am On Jun 13, 2013
One_Naira: http:/

the exact quote comes from WS statement about CA father of modern African literature title. An interview he did after CA death. do you honestly think people forgot the article by now hence your need to lie? it came out a month ago, everything about it it's still vivid

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/interview/saharareporters-interview-exclusive-achebe-celebrated-storyteller-no-father-african-litera

this is where you got the statement. notice the date( may 2013). CA died march, 2013. how does a dead man rebuttal? see shameful lying in broad daylight

Stop exposing your shallowness in public glare.The statement of Achebe on Wole Soyinka dates far back as the mid 80's.
Secondly, my quote wasn't from Sahara Reporters, you could have politely asked for the reference instead of making up things.

But on thesame length, why did Achebe published his so-called war memoirs accusing Awolowo decades after Awolowo passed on? You did believe Achebe when he wrote there was a country, accusing Awolowo, right?
Re: Deleted by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Why is this dehydrated donkey braying? Like I said earlier and STILL stand by it, you bunch of frog-eyed clowns should FREE Omotola, she's is the best of best from Nigeria and indeed Africa and no one can change that.

Now I believe you have the same IQ level with a slowpoke!! Where in my comment did I show my support for any of them?? I simply just said they should hide your comment for the betterment of this section!! If you want to argue about chinua achebe and wole soyinka, go to the politics sections!! There are many threads for such useless argument!! Don't just bring it to celeb's section

@MODS - My people say "what an elder see's sitting down,a child will not see even climbing a tall mountain!! I've warned you people!! Hide these stupid comments or close down the thread!!
Re: Deleted by OneNaira6: 4:31am On Jun 14, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Stop exposing your shallowness in public glare.The statement of Achebe on Wole Soyinka dates far back as the mid 80's.
Secondly, my quote wasn't from Sahara Reporters, you could have politely asked for the reference instead of making up things.

I put your exact quote on google and that article came up. Every single word is in that article, word for word ,lined up in the exact same way in your reference yet this shameless liar pretends he's reference comes from someone else. whether you retrieved the quote from another website still does not remove the reference came from WS interview and his accusation. how pathetic and pitiful can you get. The article came out a MONTH ago. the said article was argued left and right on this forum. do you honestly think anyone would have forgotten the interview or what they read in a month. just because you are slow, does not mean the rest of us on this forum are.
Since you trying desperately to save face, failing miserably might i add, claiming the quote came from 1980 then once more i ask, bring out your proof. bring out the article/interview that says so. Remember i asked that on the first comment and yet you still haven't provided it while pretending i didn't ask you

But on thesame length, why did Achebe published his so-called war memoirs accusing Awolowo decades after Awolowo passed on? You did believe Achebe when he wrote there was a country, accusing Awolowo, right?

what did Achebe accuse awolowo that awolowo himself did not confess to? I doubt you've even read achebe memoir at all. Achebe said awolowo did the 20 pound policy? na lie? didn't he, awolowo, confessed he did the policy? achebe said awolowo implicated the disrupting of food import to Biafra thus leading to the starvation of Biafrans. once more na lie? didn't awolowo said he did such thing thus wetin accusation achebe give to Awolowo that wasn't something awolowo himself said he did. Abeg move left. The memoir attacked every region leaders including ojukwu. some crybaby ethnic group just can't stop whining that he spoke of awolowo. move left jor.
Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2013
what did Achebe accuse awolowo that awolowo himself did not
confess to? I doubt you've even read achebe memoir at all.
Achebe said awolowo did the 20 pound policy? na lie? didn't he,
awolowo, confessed he did the policy? achebe said awolowo
implicated the disrupting of food import to Biafra thus leading to
the starvation of Biafrans. once more na lie? didn't awolowo said
he did such thing thus wetin accusation achebe give to Awolowo
that wasn't something awolowo himself said he did. Abeg move
left. The memoir attacked every region leaders including ojukwu.
some crybaby ethnic group just can't stop whining that he spoke
of awolowo. move left jor.

^^^
Imagine this shameless, double faced toad defending Achebe for the same crimes he is trying to accuse Soyinka of committing? Can you in your sorry life show me where Awolowo ever made a statement of himself driven by power thirst? How low can you go trying to defend the indefensible? And, yes I have a copy of the book and 've read it.

As for the source of my quote, I leave you with Google. Search for thesame quote under the Nations Newspaper. I'm done with you.
Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2013
homesteady:

Now I believe you have the same IQ level with a slowpoke!! Where in my comment did I show my support for any of them?? I simply just said they should hide your comment for the betterment of this section!! If you want to argue about chinua achebe and wole soyinka, go to the politics sections!! There are many threads for such useless argument!! Don't just bring it to celeb's section

@MODS - My people say "what an elder see's sitting down,a child will not see even climbing a tall mountain!! I've warned you people!! Hide these stupid comments or close down the thread!!

GSYMC!! Nkita Ara.
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

GSYMC!! Nkita Ara.

if u don't mind, can u translate it for us. Thanks.
Re: Deleted by Rhino5dm: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Bizmind:

if u don't mind, can u translate it for us. Thanks.

Go Suck Your Mother's Cùñt = GSYMC

Mad Dog = Nkita Ara.

What else?
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Go Suck Your Mother's Cùñt = GSYMC

Mad Dog = Nkita Ara.

What else?

What! In this computer age, pls take it easy bro.
Re: Deleted by Ichel: 3:13am On Jun 16, 2013
#teambadtbelle
Re: Deleted by Ichel: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2013
homesteady:

@MODS - My people say "what an elder see's sitting down,a child will not see even climbing a tall mountain!!
Plz i've got a question for u 'bout ur proverb. A yoruba man will give dat proverb sayin, 'MY PEOPLE SAY', an igbo go also talk 'MY PEOPLE SAY' likewise hausa man. My folks in southside also say 'MY PEOPLE SAY', now my question is, na who be dat MY PEOPLE? Na igbo, hausa, yoruba or na southside folks
Re: Deleted by Aizebioje(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2013
Una still dey here. The thread don change to Soyinka-Achebe from Genny-Omotola... SEUN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
Re: Deleted by arthur2k5: 9:12am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Deleted by maonye: 11:31am On Jun 17, 2013
pls make una repent dnt be carried away wit earthly tins. all dis noise making should stop pls.
Re: Deleted by Bizmind(m): 1:59am On Jun 18, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicole Scherzinger Poses Topless In New Hot Photos / Inside M.I Abaga's Nmultimillion Garage / Can You Wear This Shoe To Church For N100,000? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.