Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Re:message From Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Re:message From Me (657 Views)

A Message From Mtn(with Pics) / Message From Nigeria's First Lady On Her Sick Bed / Message From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:message From Me by kayowalemi(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2008
Hi Sammie

What you've written is very touching. But I refused to be moved because when you started witch hunting adventures of your perceived enemies I warned you. What you don't or refused to understand is that jokes doesn't have genre. Still, you went all out to enact alien laws unto jokers of our NL. My guess is that learners of today should know POSITION IS TEMPORARY BUT CHARACTER ALWAYS OUTLAST IT. Then, I said you won't last more than a month and you were very quick in hammering your gavel on the delete button and my other posts and/or comments. I wish YOU a robust welcome back. Remind me later to buy you Agege bread for boldness you surmon up for writing the MESSAGE FROM ME. Takecare till I hear from you.

Signed

Kayo
Re: Re:message From Me by Cadet(f): 2:29pm On May 05, 2008
Olodo, you're not serious. Like what da hell? you guys are ridculous! undecided Like seriously, so what if you're not moved? Find the nearest lagoon and jump inside, that's more than enough movement for you.

and BtW, get over yourself! shocked
Trying to rub sth in someone's face does not even make you right yourself.

W.A.R --> it's an acronym, figure it out!
Re: Re:message From Me by clemcykul(f): 2:35pm On May 05, 2008
the world is free for everyone to voice out his or her opinions,
if anyone's got issues bring em all up cuzz here in this forum we are family and must thrash out issues affectn us.
Re: Re:message From Me by lightest(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2008
wink
Re: Re:message From Me by kayowalemi(m): 3:32pm On May 05, 2008
God!
Send your holy spirit to cleanse Cadet and people like her of Attacking Spirit, in Jesus name we've prayed. Say amen Cadet. The post is not for you to start fighting. Please shelf your grievances till meet one on one. Takecare of yourself.
Re: Re:message From Me by Cadet(f): 10:06pm On May 05, 2008
kayowalemi:

God!
Send your holy spirit to cleanse Cadet and people like her of Attacking Spirit, in Jesus name we've prayed. Say amen Cadet. The post is not for you to start fighting. Please shelf your grievances till meet one on one. Takecare of yourself.
hahhaha!! Fighting ke? as Clemcy stated, everyone has the rights to voice their opinions, which I did. *phew*.

and By the way, W.A.R is an acronym, it does not mean war. do you people know what an acronym means? geez! undecided
Re: Re:message From Me by segunpc(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2008
instead of trouble make rain fall o.
Re: Re:message From Me by ohilebo(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2008
@ segunpc, Yes oooo,, but we have to clear the drains first make flood nor carry everthing go grin

My point is this, everybody has the right to feel bad if he/she has been victimized,

this section is Jokes Etc, and Etc means anything or plenty plenty ideas grin cheesy, as in Yab, insults and so on tongue,

so I don’t see why a lot of my post were deleted angry

so we have to allow people be, by allowing them to send their post, but the post should have some good meaning sha oooo

(1) (Reply)

Old Rich Lover / Hi / Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.