Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Give Him A Name! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Him A Name! (537 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Him A Name! by modomine(f): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2013
GIVE HIM A NAME!

Why is everybody calling God! God!! God!!. God this! God that! Doesn't HE have a name? "Even ye are gods"... Jesus said that. That means you might be referring to me when you say "God". Abi? If I go by the scripture... "Even ye...

Its like saying "that man", "that guy", "that babe". Doesn't that person have a name? "Even ye are man, guy or babe till personalized... Do you get what I mean? I don't want to assume. I want to know the God that ye call. Elijah said "call your gods". That means "God" is many.

So please if you are actually referring to my God and you want me to welcome you with open arms... then call HIM, HIS name. He has a name. If you love the sound of your name, He also loves the sound of His name too.

HIS name is YAWEH. If you are uncomfortable with that, then call HIM JAHOVAH...Get used to it and stop assuming next time someone says "GOD". I dont have to go to Sabbath to be told that HIS name is YAWEH. Neither do I have to become a witness to remember that HIS name is JAHOVAH, for that actually is HIS name no matter where you worship.

Mentioning "GOD" is not ENOUGH!. Even Jesus want you to "personalize" HIM... "Our father, so it will be easier for you to call him by name. "Our father Jahovah... So let them explain which God they are talking about by mentioning a name. Do not assume, as assumption can be deception. The someone calling "GOD" might be referring to "BAAL" or "Ono-kwu".

So welcome! Welcome to my world! ye sons of YAWEH and the Daughters of JAHOVAH who gave us Jesus Christ His one sweet son. We at Modo-Mine Building Materials Suppliers, our God's name is Yaweh!, the over protective and everlasting Jehovah.

So good morning to you all and Shalom to the Children of Abraham...daughters of Zion who are willing to call their God by HIS name....Jahovah

Psalms 83:18 said: THAT MEN MAY KNOW THAT THOU, WHOSE NAME ALONE IS JAHOVAH, ART THE MOST HIGH OVER ALL THE EARTH

Quod Erat Demonstrandum!

Courtesy,
Modo-Mine Building Materials Suppliers
www.modomine.com

Re: Give Him A Name! by Adufaye(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2013
Pls n pls..........†ђξ creator only have one name! Dat y he said "call me by my name" nd not names!!!

Yahweh is †ђξ creator's name
Yahusa is his son name

1 Like

Re: Give Him A Name! by modomine(f): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2013
Adufaye: Pls n pls..........†ђξ creator only have one name! Dat y he said "call me by my name" nd not names!!!

Yahweh is †ђξ creator's name
Yahusa is his son name

"the creator". Even you are a victim of name hiding. Instead of saying "the creator" why not go ahead and mention it "Yahweh" as you already know it. Why substitute? So it is not what you know but how you put it in use. so put it in use. This is not an article to tell us what you know because others know it too, but to encourage them to "use it". His name is "Yaweh" right? USE IT! not the creator or God...Yaweh wants us to use His name, so we will be able to understand how much we are loved by Him.
Re: Give Him A Name! by Adufaye(m): 10:19am On Jun 10, 2013
modomine:

"the creator". Even you are a victim of name hiding. Instead of saying "the creator" why not go ahead and mention it "Yahweh" as you already know it. Why substitute? So it is not what you know but how you put it in use. so put it in use. This is not an article to tell us what you know because others know it too, but to encourage them to "use it". His name is "Yaweh" right? USE IT! not the creator or God...Yaweh wants us to use His name, so we will be able to understand how much we are loved by Him.
Using †ђξ word "creator" in my last comment was rightly use! I can't just say Yahweh,many Nigeria dosent knw about †ђξ name,same as many pastor! How will u say if you can't use †ђξ name Yahweh,u can use "Jehovah" don't u knw u are wrong by sayin dat?huh!
Re: Give Him A Name! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
if i call am "ewure", im go vex?
Re: Give Him A Name! by Adufaye(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: if i call am "ewure", im go vex?
sorry what the meanin of "ewure"
Re: Give Him A Name! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2013
Adufaye: sorry what the meanin of "ewure"

Are you his secretary or what?
He knows the meaning and that's what counts.
Re: Give Him A Name! by Adufaye(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Are you his secretary or what?
He knows the meaning and that's what counts.
who? I don't get u Sire
Re: Give Him A Name! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adufaye: who? I don't get u Sire

Don't worry. He'll answer whatever name I call him. I don't need your permission to call him anything I want.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest In-front Of His Church {VIDEO / Where Is The Spirit World? / Kenyan Lawyer Takes State Of Israel, Jews To Hague Over Jesus' Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.