Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Funny Remix Of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams....i Guess By A Nigerian! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Remix Of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams....i Guess By A Nigerian! (754 Views)

Good Night Everyone, Sweet Dreams (photos). / My First One Day Experience With Igbo (oshogbo Weed I Guess) / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Remix Of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams....i Guess By A Nigerian! by toluernanes: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
Okay, so I’m a huge fan of Beyonce and I wanted to download Sweet Dreams to my laptop…..and came across this ridiculous, er, remix of the song. The voice sounds very Nigerian….like a yoruba guy’s….and the girls singing the chorus…..sound like one of those girls that used to sing on AIT breakfast TV on Saturdays back when we were little!

Listen to it here: http://tolusconvos./2013/06/10/remix-or-merix-of-beyonces-sweet-dreams-did-a-nigerian-do-this-lolz/

Dunno if I can upload it here so i just linked to the post.
Re: Funny Remix Of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams....i Guess By A Nigerian! by lolzbebe: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]tf is this na wa for this ppl gan

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Church Names / Nigerian Student / HEAR This Pikin's TESTIMONY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.