Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Primepeople Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Primepeople Calling (1125 Views)

Etisalat Still Calling For Phone Interview - Call Centre Agent / Psyntech Limited Calling / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primepeople Calling by sunflower: 3:42pm On May 05, 2008
i got a text from Primepeople for a text tomorrow. Did anyone get a similar text, what Company they may be recruiting for? Can anyone help with the kind of test questions they would ask?
Re: Primepeople Calling by oxpenny(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2008
Oboy tell the house the venue of the test. grin
Re: Primepeople Calling by sunflower: 10:27am On May 06, 2008
56 isaac john street GRA
Re: Primepeople Calling by femi4: 11:07am On May 06, 2008
oxy penny,dnt even try 2 go there cos they dnt allow gate crashers 2 write.Sunflower,u need 2 go there prepared 4 100 questions,quantitative and verbal Aptitudes plus passages interpretation.Be fast and accurate 2 beat d time.
Re: Primepeople Calling by afam1(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2008
i think it is for ibtc stanbic
Re: Primepeople Calling by abayd: 5:29pm On May 06, 2008
Guy, The test is simple. I have done it b4 that is why I say so. You have 40 questions in 45 minutes. 20 english and 20 maths. You have to get 6o% of the total score to qualify else you would be asked to go and wont be allowed ever to write the test again. Remember, you will get your result approx 20 - 30 mins after the test.They even have a training coming up from 12th - 16th and it is for those that have successfully passed their test. Good luck man!
Re: Primepeople Calling by abayd: 5:30pm On May 06, 2008
Guy, The test is simple. I have done it b4 that is why I say so. You have 40 questions in 45 minutes. 20 english and 20 maths. You have to get 6o% of the total score to qualify else you would be asked to go and wont be allowed ever to write the test again. Remember, you will get your result approx 20 - 30 mins after the test.They even have a training coming up from 12th - 16th and it is for those that have successfully passed their test. Good luck man!
Re: Primepeople Calling by bolagbo: 5:48pm On May 06, 2008
how did you apply,i have been trying to fill the form for a while.pls how did you apply
Re: Primepeople Calling by abayd: 1:55pm On May 07, 2008
@bolagbo
first, the site is peopleprime not primepeople.
step 1-log on to www.peopleprime.net or www.peopletemp.net
step 2-enter for the graduate recruitment fair of alternatively drop your cv as a graduate.
step 3- if u enter for the graduate recruitment fair, you may be called for a mass test like the 1 of march 5 for GtbĀ  at ettals hotel. I must tell you that those who passed that test are already undergoing training at Gtb ikoy. I know this because last wednesday when I went for the zenith test at ikoyi I me t about 3 of my guys who came forĀ  the training at gtb ikoyi branch.
step 4-if you drop yoyr cv as a graduaute you may likely be called for a test lke the guy who originally posted this piece.
step5- if you get called for the test in their office, what i posted to the guy will be your portion.
Again, I must say that I had to wait 11 months before I was invited by peopleprime and when they finally invited me, I made sure i passed first time because that is the only chance. Hope I have answered you? call me on 08089177618, 08034466170 0r mail abbeylinks4u@yahoo. com if you are still not clear.

(1) (Reply)

Onds And Hnds Wanted! / Job Recruitment / Management Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.