Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party (4064 Views)

Dbanj Rocks Agbada In New Photo With Akin Adesina / Dancing With Girls From Nigeria Made Me Realize I Really Suck At Dancing, Amber / Pics Of The Really Beautiful Rwandan Girls At Davido's Concert Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by igbahtic(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
[/b]
Sanboy25: [b] This girl should be ashamed of herself and the man needs to settle down with a woman.
second dat motion bro
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by DisGuy: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
Because it's time for him to build a family and have descendants to carry on the name that his father gave him. smiley

Why should he build a family? anyone can have a child- he's an entertainer

and the girl? she's a stripper/dance- shes just doing her job!
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Sanboy25: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dis Guy: Why should he build a family? anyone can have a child- he's an entertainer
and the girl? she's a stripper/dance- shes just doing her job!
So every entertainer should have 2face Idibia as a role model ? Is he your model ? undecided
As for the girl I already said what I wanted on her. smiley
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Sanboy25: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
igbahtic: second dat motion bro
Lol thanks. grin
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Adamskuty(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
nadia_SA:
Yesssss
hmmm! Yo chow yu? grin
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Adamskuty(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol thanks. grin
are u a dude? shocked
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by DisGuy: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
So every entertainer should have 2face Idibia as a role model ? Is he your model ? undecided
As for the girl I already said what I wanted on her. smiley

he's not my role model, i just dont understand the usual quip directed at nigerian celebrities to go and marry; then if he/she decides to get married you start asking why they dont have kids like thats what everyones should follow that routine
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Sanboy25: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adamskuty: are u a dude? shocked
If I say yes, what will happen ? embarassed
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Sanboy25: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dis Guy: he's not my role model, i just dont understand the usual quip directed at nigerian celebrities to go and marry; then if he/she decides to get married you start asking why they dont have kids like thats what everyones should follow that routine
I understand, you want to think out of the box, that's very brave of you and I admire your courage. cheesy
I wish you good luck anyway... smiley Peace
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Adamskuty(m): 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
If I say yes, what will happen ? embarassed
i will throw my phone away embarassed
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Sanboy25: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adamskuty: i will throw my phone away embarassed
Lol then you can keep it because I'm a woman. wink grin
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Adamskuty(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol then you can keep it because I'm a woman. wink grin
heheh! Oh gracias grin why the weird username? cheesy
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Sanboy25: 1:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adamskuty: heheh! Oh gracias grin why the weird username? cheesy
To freak out men grin lol tongue
No particular reason, I find it pretty to the ears that's all... smiley
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Adamskuty(m): 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25:
To freak out men grin lol tongue
No particular reason, I find it pretty to the ears that's all... smiley
hmmm! I almost mistake it for SANDBOY grin
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Sanboy25: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adamskuty: hmmm! I almost mistake it for SANDBOY grin
lol yeah, no sand is involved... grin Many people do this mistake though... undecided
Re: Photo: Dbanj Rocks With Girls At His Birthday Party by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
Banga lee..enjoy urself eja nla.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Lady Gaga Without Make-up Or Costume / Photo Of Juliet Ibrahim Looking Cute In Traditional Attire / Blogger Hires Davido's Bodyguard To Protect Her From Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.