Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) (37243 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson-akande's Baby Girl / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by AlyricistLaura: 4:50am On Jun 11, 2013

It's an Epidemic I tell Ya

It's utterly sad
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by AlyricistLaura: 4:55am On Jun 11, 2013
Just Imagine an Entire World where Black Men are running around Trying to get Nose Jobs in the Shape of European Men by the Loads, Imagine Black Men Walking Around with Blonde Straight Wigs.....Cutting Off Their Noses....

Oh wait, that already has happened

And you know what we do?

We crucify them wink

The same rules apply to the self hating Black Woman

What kind of example is a Black Mother Setting for her daughter by getting nose jobs and weaves

She is telling her daughter that she isn't beautiful enough...that her nose isn't narrow enough, that her hair isn't straight enough

Blacks have a long way to go till they are on Par with the World, Instilling this type of self hate into children and young adults.

FFS these women are nutters

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by AlyricistLaura: 5:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Apparently, someone has yet to receive the message that he is being ignored

Apparently, that same someone believes i am a Cameroonian as Well....

I guess he will get the message sooner or Later.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/ScpVhssg_ZI/AAAAAAAAS1E/J4-9IMmMeFQ/s400/queen-latifah-then-and-now_full.jpg[/img]

Look at how Beautiful Mj nose use to be...

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by shilling(f): 5:59am On Jun 11, 2013
That ain't makeup contouring, makeup contouring isn't that dramatic. I contour my nose everyday, I would know.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by bknight: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2013
Plastic surgery is addictive.

Like drugs, u ever try a dose, u'll keep going back for more undecided

Better u never tried.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by jambogini: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2013
from the day she lost the nairaland contest
adaobi123:

Go ahead
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by touchmeder: 6:50am On Jun 11, 2013
I think she has dealt with this issue before in bella naija for those who dont mind you can read it all at

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/05/25/bn-saturday-celebrity-interview-i-missed-acting-after-a-long-break-nollywood-star-dakore-akande-is-back-revamped-ready-for-the-next-level/

but here is a portion where she refutes it

''[b]When you were photographed at the Nollywood Presidential Dinner, some bloggers insinuated that your nose looked different and you must have gotten a nose job. How true is this?

It’s the miracle of makeup! For the event, I got my amazing makeup artist Bimpe Onakoya to make me up. She just contoured the sides of my nose and before I knew it, I had done a nose job! So thank you for asking me, I didn’t do any nose job. And so what if I did? But I didn’t. If I did a nose job, I would be the first person to tell everybody.''[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by BB013(m): 6:52am On Jun 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

This is not cool.. in the second pix she looked pregnant cos her nose where way too large
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by AbuMikey(m): 6:53am On Jun 11, 2013
babyosisi:

Yes
Why would I be offended?
A proud mother
that's nice....hope they are doing fine?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by BB013(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2013
ertekaoyo: This is merely a figment of the writer's warped imagination. She didn't undergo any surgery to acquire an aquilin nose job. Haven't you equally noticed That she's maturing with age?

Oh.. so the more u mature the pointer ur nose becomes... Amazing

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by kcfresh40: 7:05am On Jun 11, 2013
too bad
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by biafranqueen: 7:28am On Jun 11, 2013
As Bella interview showed it was make-up I know my girl could do no such thing
Alyricist★Laura:

Yea , You Right

I Agree

Her Weight Loss Definitely Contributed to her having a much Thinner Nose

Personally i prefer my Black Women with Very Wide Noses.

Marks Signs of Aggression

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by niyivasaz(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2013
ok
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by lymelyte(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2013
Gosh!!!!.. Women are so unreal. Only few (1 in 100)without makeup n makedown are gorgeous.the rest are lizards n FROGS.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by TableLeg(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Another dumb thread chilling on the front page .... Fu....cking oxymo..rons!
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by amaechijay: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2013
Let someone catch a picture of her without make-up and post so we can compare.

I think she got a nose job ...this one pass contouring. grin

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by Slimyy: 9:06am On Jun 11, 2013
SHe looks more or less like a fake ass black bitch..he no fit her she jus lookin fake and ugly now

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by collynzo2(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my timeline is there stop fooling yourself,. Anyway my dog keep stalking and show love to your master. How was the market today? How many people did you scam?
What does your timeline say? How about the fact that you have several accounts as you proved on the other thread? Obsessed with Nigeria? Torn condom

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by Delight7(m): 11:10am On Jun 11, 2013
Y is people risking their life 4nothin sake! Dis might surely bounce back in future tens
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by gen2gal(f): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
its jst a make up. Not a nose job.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

No, the Negro female does not get a free pass nor a free license to self hate.

If you are asking and/or begging for such, the whole world will not grant you such

The reason why black men complain so much about self hating black women, is because you all literally embarrass the entire so called "race"

The very first thing a man of another race does when engaging in an argument with a black man is....

"You women hate themselves and try to copy the looks of our women, They are Self Hating Monkeys"

^At this moment...once this is uttered, there is Literally NOTHING a black man can say to counter it

The Entire World is Right, Black Women are an Embarrassment with this Worship of Europeans

And No, Just because Stillwater bleaches her skin & wears a weave, you don't get a pass, No Ma'am

Take that nonsense down the hall

Yeah I bleach, wear a weave and slice my nose to pieces. Now go and die! Take your nonsense insecurities somewhere else. White women can get a pass for plumping their lips and call it fashion, but black women can't slim the nose, it has to be self hate. Does that make sense to you? I'm yet to understand the logic behind vilifying another and exonerating the other. Do white women hate themselves, their race for trying to plump their lips? Keep your low self esteem to yourself. I've told you to stop spreading your insecurities. What sort of jobless man dissects the face of women and the choices they make about makeup? Black people are jobless for real, always dwelling on inconsequential matters while the rest take over the world. Silly race!

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by yunafa(f): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
stillwater:

Yeah I bleach, wear a weave and slice my nose to pieces. Now go and die! Take your nonsense insecurities somewhere else. White women can get a pass for plumping their lips and call it fashion, but black women can't slim the nose, it has to be self hate. Does that make sense to you? I'm yet to understand the logic behind vilifying another and exonerating the other. Do white women hate themselves, their race for trying to plump their lips? Keep your low self esteem to yourself. I've told you to stop spreading your insecurities. What sort of jobless man dissects the face of women and the choices they make about makeup? Black people are jobless for real, always dwelling on inconsequential matters while the rest take over the world. Silly race!

you just got the words outta my mouth...in anycase Dakore is still a beauty!

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by lymelyte(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
See all dis lizards ooo..una wan show una self again..abi? all dis small girls 4 NL.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by brownlolly(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
Ow does it concern u? Mind ur fuckin business.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by zika1(f): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
wen pple hear bout a celeb fixin wat he or she doesnt like bout his body we tend 2 say negative tins. i am nt supportin it bt hey guyz be realistic here. she a lot beta wit her new nose. take it or leave it!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by Ryda(m): 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
tpia@:
The husband didnt seem to get one, this lady better watch out for husband snatchers?

Why is she changing her appearance so soon into the marriage?

If he saw her with her nose and hair and still proposed anyway, then what exactly is going on now?

U blind ni?
You saw it in 3d and u are still doubting abeq park well jor undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by micki83(m): 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Apparently, someone has yet to receive the message that he is being ignored

Apparently, that same someone believes i am a Cameroonian as Well....

I guess he will get the message sooner or Later.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/ScpVhssg_ZI/AAAAAAAAS1E/J4-9IMmMeFQ/s400/queen-latifah-then-and-now_full.jpg[/img]

Look at how Beautiful Mj nose use to be...

Royal,don't u think u might be blowing dis whole thing way out of proportion?trying to improve ur appearnace doesn't always necessarily translate into self-hate;its just like d normal groomin u do(combin ur hair and stuff),except,maybe an advanced form of grooming.ppl from all races constantly undergo surgeries or make-up sessions to improve their appearance but that doesn't always mean they hate their race or ethnicity.the truth is that,different races hav different features that are generally considered "beautiful":black girls hav full,sexy lips,white girls hav slim,cute noses;black girls hav curvy,sexy butts,white girls hav silky,flowy hair etc. In a bid to improve ur looks(no matter ur race),u might hav to alter ur features to that state which is generally considered "beautiful",co-incidentally,such features might be more common in people of a different race than urs.for instance,a white woman might want to inject collagen into her lips,to make them fuller and sexier.incidentally,black women hav fuller,sexier lips;wuld u say the white woman hates her race and herself and wishes she was black just becos she wants pretty lips?I don't think so!for some individuals,self-hate is a real problem,but for most people,I think they just want to look good. A black woman that goes for rhinoplasty might not necessarily be thinking "I want a white nose"; she might just be thinking "I want a cute nose"(and there's nothing wrong with wanting to look good;u groom urself,cos u want to look good,don't u?does that mean u hate urself?)
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by micki83(m): 11:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
Anyways,personally,I try not to view bodily or facial features as "black" or "white"(except maybe,hair and skin pigmentation);any kind of feature can be found in different races:some white people hav big noses,some black ppl hav slim noses;some white ppl hav dark eyes,some black ppl hav light eyes(I've met a number of nigerians with green or grey eyes!);some white girls hav big booty,some black girls hav flat booty.so I don't think any particular feature shuld be "owned" by a particular race.wen I see someone with a big nose,I don't think "oh,he has an 'african' nose";I just think "he has a big nose"...when I see a girl with a flat booty,I don't say "oh,she has a 'white' butt,I just think "oh,she has a flat butt"...no single race or ethnicity should be credited with(or critisized for) having a particular kind of feature;d human body is d human body and different variations can be found in any race!
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by 99cent: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2013
touchmeder: I think she has dealt with this issue before in bella naija for those who dont mind you can read it all at

http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/05/25/bn-saturday-celebrity-interview-i-missed-acting-after-a-long-break-nollywood-star-dakore-akande-is-back-revamped-ready-for-the-next-level/

but here is a portion where she refutes it

''[b]When you were photographed at the Nollywood Presidential Dinner, some bloggers insinuated that your nose looked different and you must have gotten a nose job. How true is this?

It’s the miracle of makeup! For the event, I got my amazing makeup artist Bimpe Onakoya to make me up. She just contoured the sides of my nose and before I knew it, I had done a nose job! So thank you for asking me, I didn’t do any nose job. And so what if I did? But I didn’t. If I did a nose job, I would be the first person to tell everybody.''[/b]

She should tell her makeup artist to go easy on the nose in the future. that pic looks scary like she got a bad nose job.
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by honeychild(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
supaeagles:

( Rhinoplasty , okay? Do we really need to insult the person at this particular moment of their lives? They know they have a big nose, that's why they're coming in. Do they really need the abuse of being compared to a rhinoceros on top of everything else © Seinfeld )

grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson-Akande Got A Nose Job (pics) by gossipmama(f): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Abeg wetin dem dey take do contouring... I wan contiur my nose grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stella Damasus & Third Husband Daniel Ademinokan Flaunt Wedding Rings / Tuface Idibias, His Wife And Children In Lovely Family Photo / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Outfit To Calabar Carnival 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.