Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com (687 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
I would like all of us to visit www.in-sonmia.com, a nigerian web designer's portfolio i came across and write their reviews.

My review is "they are really good"
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2013
You are really a scammer. I have been watching u. You want attention desperately. Just because you grabbed and edited template that is not even yours and you think we will start shouting awesome. Your website is not even responsive. You are the owner of that thing called in-sonmia.com, yet you are claiming that you are giving a review to to them. My brother, dont be stup1d. If you want a review, just tell us. If you want attention, just relax and be contributing naturally to the community, you will be noticed organically. You just registered 2 days ago and you want to be known immediately. You came here and started posting incessantly that your name is Olisah and blah blah blah in threads that were opened for another discussion.

Here are your conflicting posts:

1. My name's Olisa, im a Nigerian website designer based in lagos, got my knowledge at the bristol uni.
Pls check out my portfolio page at www.in-sonmia.com. Thanks

2. www.in-sonmia.com makes the best websites in Nigeria! see for yourself. I was looking for an agency to build me a website for my modelling agency, then a friend introduced me to in-sonmia.....and honestly they did an outstanding job, i honestly thought it was not nigerian. check the website they made at www.micdunamis.com

3. I would like all of us to visit www.in-sonmia.com, a nigerian web designer's portfolio i came across and write their reviews. My review is "they are really good"

You said you got your knowledge from bristol university. That your portfolio page is at: www.in-sonmia.com. Then you turned around and told us that u were looking for agency to build you a website for your modelling agency, then a friend introduced you to yourself. A friend introduced you to in-sonmia.com. Do you think NL dont keep record of your previous posts?

Here is my advice. If you want cheap recognition, go to politics and romance section. There you will find secondary school boys and girls fighting over tribe and other useless stuff. There u will see 'first to comment' bullsh1t. You will easily get attention there. But for you to think that webmasters here are babies who could be cajoled by guys like you, means that your failure has started. Did you notice that all the posts you made, nobody talked to you? They wanted you to finish fooling yourself. Good day.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2013
smiley i'll confess, im the owner of the website, and i was really seeking attention because i wanted to know what other people think about it.....i really did get my education at the bristol uni and i would show you my certificate if you were worth my time...sadly, youre not.
That is not a template, you never see such perfect work as templates sir, a real webmaster should know that...but youre not.
I really think youre jealous and you should get over yourself because your website seems like its from a 2003 template. Upgrade sir, upgrade.
Ive worked on some high paying jobs which i guess fueled your jealousy.
I have to get back to my work now.
word of advice sir: Don't hate, UPGRADE. BYE and thanks.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2013
oh and i didnt get to see the past work you've done on your website....Dont be too ashamed to show, dont be shy either.
TTYL, bye.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:12am On Jun 11, 2013
U are just a scammer. Go and sit down.

1. My name's Olisa, im a Nigerian website designer based in lagos, got my knowledge at the bristol uni.

2. www.in-sonmia.com makes the best websites in Nigeria! see for yourself. I was looking for an agency to build me a website for my modelling agency, then a friend introduced me to in-sonmia.....and honestly they did an outstanding job, i honestly thought it was not nigerian. check the website they made at www.micdunamis.com

3. I would like all of us to visit www.in-sonmia.com, a nigerian web designer's portfolio i came across and write their reviews. My review is "they are really good"
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:19am On Jun 11, 2013
OlisaAnderson: smiley i'll confess...

Now that you have confessed, come here and kneel and accept our forgiveness.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by lifestyle1(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2013
OlisaAnderson: I would like all of us to visit www.in-sonmia.com, a nigerian web designer's portfolio i came across and write their reviews.

My review is "they are really good"

did u design this your self ?
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2013
Im on my knees, sorry for trying to outsmart.
I swear on my integrity, i designed it myself; photoshop, html, css, jquery, actionscript.
I did it all by myself.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2013
OlisaAnderson: Im on my knees, sorry for trying to outsmart.
I swear on my integrity, i designed it myself; photoshop, html, css, jquery, actionscript.
I did it all by myself.

After filling a dummy text in your form, the below screenshot is what i got. U are far from been professional. This is what u normally see when one uses a free template. If you did it yourself, what stops u from customizing ur thank u message when one fills a form? Why will clicking on the submit button take a user to another tab? I can give you a simple ajax code that will make the form submit without page loading. The ajax will just remove the submit button and replace it with a thank u message. When a user refreshes the page, the submit button will appear again.

Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Why are you so much on my case? Contain your jealousy please.
By the way, i tried using the ajax and eve a jquery form validation,but they stop some of my other jquery plug-ins from workin.
Once again, stop hating, try and get better.
Or spend your time counting stones if you're jobless. Ok?
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
They stopped some of your other plugins from working? And you cant fix it? Because u are not the original owner of the template.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
You're just an old, jealous, outdated human.
If you really believe its a template, download it and let's see.
Don't sPend your time on jealousy and envy, do your work.
If you're jealous cos you don't get jobs, get better and get creative.
This is the last reply I'm giving you cos you're not worth my time, cherish it bro.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by Emperorking20(m): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
GraphicsPlus: You are really a scammer. I have been watching u. You want attention desperately. Just because you grabbed and edited template that is not even yours and you think we will start shouting awesome. Your website is not even responsive. You are the owner of that thing called in-sonmia.com, yet you are claiming that you are giving a review to to them. My brother, dont be stup1d. If you want a review, just tell us. If you want attention, just relax and be contributing naturally to the community, you will be noticed organically. You just registered 2 days ago and you want to be known immediately. You came here and started posting incessantly that your name is Olisah and blah blah blah in threads that were opened for another discussion.

You said you got your knowledge from bristol university. That your portfolio page is at: www.in-sonmia.com. Then you turned around and told us that u were looking for agency to build you a website for your modelling agency, then a friend introduced you to yourself. A friend introduced you to in-sonmia.com. Do you think NL dont keep record of your previous posts?

Here is my advice. If you want cheap recognition, go to politics and romance section. There you will find secondary school boys and girls fighting over tribe and other useless stuff. There u will see 'first to comment' bullsh1t. You will easily get attention there. But for you to think that webmasters here are babies who could be cajoled by guys like you, means that your failure has started. Did you notice that all the posts you made, nobody talked to you? They wanted you to finish fooling yourself. Good day.
Frankly! You said it all..

In as much as you did a superb work @ d website,
Why not just come out and ask som1 to review ur website!
I mean, thats what i wuld do, not play with one's intelligence.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Thank you emperorking.
Im sorry for trying to be smart.
Bye.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by DualCore1: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
You are sorry because you were caught.
Nothing edgy or dodgy about your site however the comments on the stylesheet look template'ish. That said, I am not in the business of spending huge amounts of valuable time digging into matters to burst someone. So while its possible you did it from scratch, I reserve the right to think it may be a template.

It won't be unusual for GraphicPlus to invest time into digging out evidence to show you're using a template as he claims. And since you have a past record of deception, naturally it's a problem for anyone to just believe anything you say now. This may also affect your business. The first impression I am getting of you is deception and desperation, nothing personal but I won't want a deceptive person working on my project. Really, its the first impression you have given me and probably most of your potential clients.

So if you are convinced that you did it yourself, good work! If however there's something you're not saying, its best to say it before you are caught again and we go through the "i'm sorry" cycle again.

P.S: Your choice of name is quite unusual, I will like to know the inspiration behind the phrase "in-sonmia". Its even more confusing because a close look at the cursive in your logo says "In-somnia" which is close to the sleeping sickness insomnia. So there're both "in-sonmia" and "in-somnia" on your site.

1 Like

Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2013
@dual core
firstly i chose the name because i wanted to push forward the concept that i don't sleep until the client's work has been delivered.
and secondly, there's just one "in-sonmia" there sir.
I wont lie about the fact that i'm not perfect so instead of using classes to define some of my elements, i used "DIV's";it saves much more time...
. Im not a hundred percent good at using php either but i just got some textbooks to help me find my way.
Bless.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by DualCore1: 12:37am On Jun 12, 2013
The word is insomnia. It does not make sense to coin in-sonmia from insomnia, what make's sense is in-somnia. So your domain should be in-somnia.com not in-sonmia.com.

Secondly the cursive text in your logo says in-somnia. Refer to the attached image.

No one's expecting perfection from you, just a bit of realism.

Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2013
OlisaAnderson:
I wont lie about the fact that i'm not perfect so instead of using classes to define some of my elements, i used "DIV's";it saves much more time...

I dont get you. What do you mean by classes and divs? Div can either be a class or id. Talking about classes, you used several classes in ur css. Again, relying on what dualcore said, the comments in ur stylesheet is enough evidence that you are using a free template. Are the comments for newbies that will edit the css file for u later?

Look at:
1. text-align: center; /*set value to "left", "center", or "right"*/
2. margin-right: 5px; /*spacing between each menu link*/
3. border-radius: 3px; /*--CSS3 Rounded Corners--*/

The comments are funny to the extent that any sensible person will know that it was a tutorial template that the author made available for download. He made the comments so that newbies that will download the template will not be confused.

Again, the logo simply bears: "In-somnia" as evident in the screenshot. Dualcore, check. He has corrected it to "In-sonmia".

1 Like

Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
The reason most Nigerians are not successful.
While im out getting jobs and earning money, youre here criticizing my work and getting broke. Jealousy never pays.
Get a life alex.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by DualCore1: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
OlisaAnderson: The reason most Nigerians are not successful.
Actually the reason why people (not just Nigerians) fail is because they refuse to accept failure. When you do not accept failure, you see no room for progressive success. You're young, apply that to your plenty years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by OlisaAnderson: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
I choose not to believe in failure. Everyone with their own philosophy.
Thanks for the advice anyways.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by CODEEATER(m): 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
All Igot to say is...owner or nt owner...attention seaking or no attention seeking...dat is a superb design ryt dere....bravo to who eva did it....olis,abg send me an email or drop ur contacts or socials here make we yhan
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
@CODE-EATER

Didnt u see his contact details and social networking details on the
website? Why wait for him to drop it here before u chat? Go grab those
details and connect him immediately. I think nobody wil care.
Re: Website Review: Www.in-sonmia.com by funkymedina: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

I dont get you. What do you mean by classes and divs? Div can either be a class or id. Talking about classes, you used several classes in ur css. Again, relying on what dualcore said, the comments in ur stylesheet is enough evidence that you are using a free template. Are the comments for newbies that will edit the css file for u later?

Look at:
1. text-align: center; /*set value to "left", "center", or "right"*/
2. margin-right: 5px; /*spacing between each menu link*/
3. border-radius: 3px; /*--CSS3 Rounded Corners--*/

The comments are funny to the extent that any sensible person will know that it was a tutorial template that the author made available for download. He made the comments so that newbies that will download the template will not be confused.

Again, the logo simply bears: "In-somnia" as evident in the screenshot. Dualcore, check. He has corrected it to "In-sonmia".
[size=16pt]OMG!! Busted!!![/size] grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Designer Louis Vuitton Speedy Bags Store / Wordpress Theme! Premium Themes / Acute Email Production Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.