Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra (19406 Views)

Family Demands Body Of 11-yr-old Girl Whose Guardian Raped To Death (Pictured) / RITUAL RAPE: Man Defiles 11-yr- Old Girl / Man Repeatedly Molested An 11-Yr-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
maasoap: This statement doesn't really make much sense. RIP to the poor innocent girl. And the son of the devil will be caught for sure.
I wonder why you think the statement doesn't make sense. The guy is clearly a waste to spend time doing that while his mates are out there hustling. He deserves a capital punishment. RIP to the poor girl.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by MrMr(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
RIP. hmm o ga o
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
dasparrow:

Well said. Nigeria is crawling with perverts and I blame both Nigerian men and women who keep bringing male children into this world and then fail to raise them the godly way and teach them how to control their sexual urges. My older sister is married to an anambra man and he too sexually molested their underage housekeeper. When I confronted the bastard, he had the nerve to tell me that "he likes them young". I guess pedophilia runs in the DNA of many anambra men. May the little girl find justice even though she has gone home to be with the Lord.
taaaa.the man is so lucky that i am not in the position of you.you are still acting a perfect gentle man by comnfronting him.if i were in your shoes,i will gater enough implicating statements he made with his voice,pictures and video before i now take it up legally,not even before disgracing him.all his neighbours and church members will know that he is sleeping with a child.shame sef will make him move to another state.his oga and colleagues will know he is a paedophile.your story reminds me of a dude in our former neighbourhood that defiled a 6 year old.he lured her with a pack of five alive to his house and as God wants to punish him,he was so engrossed with his demonic act that he forgot to lock the door.meanwhile the mother had been looking for her child around to go and tell her to do her homework and so she asked from the woman selling minerals and recharge card whether she saw her daughter,the woman said chibuzor came with her and bought five alive for her here in my shop and took her away towards his house.the woman started getting apprehensive.she removed her scarf and tied it on her waist,called some of the neighbourhood boys to follow her towards his house.as God will say that boy was meant for doom,they caught him in the act,see beating.there is nothing they didnt throw on him.stone o,plank o,stick o.infact they had already started tearing his clothes before the mother came to the scene.apparently someone had informed her that they were about lynching her son when she came since our former neighbourhood was a small one and news spread quick.anyway the old woman ran there kneeling and begging that they shouldnt lynch her son or take him to the police station.after pleas from the mother and the brother,they freed the boy of about 28 year old but since then,anywhere the boy enters,women will quickly chase their own kids one by one inside,you will hear women shouting in yoruba chibuzor is comming o.he does not know children from adult.infact shame no gree make that boy stay that hood again,he moved out.

Anyway i am happy that where we stay presently,there are no paedophiles and the person that attempts it knows he may not likely be alive to tell the story because security are everywhere

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Policewoman: I would personally want to arrest and torture that beast before throwing his sorry a.s.s into jail.

This is no way for an officer of the law to talk, madam police you're suppose to be up holding the law not breaking it.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by dapizy02(m): 2:10am On Jun 12, 2013
may her soul RIP nd d so called ifeanyi rot in prison.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Oloriebi22(m): 4:30am On Jun 12, 2013
R2bees: Gej see wetin u dy cause. Rip girl, as for dat man32, him own don finish be dat o
wetin concern GEJ abt dis mater now? Small brain
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2013
Lilimax:
grin[b][/b] is reportedly died...chai skemp bad English...please dose bastards saying nothing good can com out of that region..y dat..dat is d worst tin 've heard in my life..what good az kom out from ur useless lives..judging 30million people wit a few miscreants...all over d world when they call Nigeria for their Excellence it's always d Ibos..how dare u write rubbish here i wish could stab that ure rotting mouth @Kavey 10 n Lilimax..ranting old idiots..as for d little girl sorry o...its unfortunate..jst say RIP n shutup...60 schoolmates of mine died in Sosoliso....death would com in any form wen it's time..lilimax i know ur time is dis week...boko haram go bomb ur soul oloribooruku omo daleru
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by fpeter(f): 10:23am On Jun 12, 2013
Standing5: This is very barbaric. I hope through forensic they can establish that the alleged rapist did the crime and have him serve his punishment appropriately

HMMMMMM.......IN 9JA?
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by redsun(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2013
coogar:

that's not her picture.....

You could be right,she talks very recklessly for police officer.Like a rebel.

It could be her mum's picture,because it looks real.Or a model posing in police uniform.

As for me as a civilian,i think that guy deserve to commit suicide, because nothing can make up for a crime like that.

1 Like

Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by ebukaOtika(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
May Her Soul rest in peace.......Bia Ifeanyi e agbara Wicked o.....11yrs old gal, Orphan , Primary Six, Maid, I HOPE YOU WILL Leta Beg her for a DROP of water like lazarus. .........Ewu gambia.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
Temismith: Dis is very wicked! They shud tie dat man's leg to two cars and let d cars move apart so dat he will be spilted into two from his testicles.... undecided
OUCCCHHHH...
Rip lil girl
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by Cipriani(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
Policewoman: That one isn't painful enough. I recommend crushing his testicles one after the other with a large plier.

Not bad but frying his testicles and feeding him with it would be a better idea. And then he should be tied to a mad cow that will drag his body up and down the road till He bleeds to death.
Re: 11-yr-old Orphan Molested To Death In Anambra by jeeqaa7(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2014
[/b][b][quote author=Controversy post=16178200]By DAVID ONWUCHEKWA, Nnewi[b][/b]
An 11-year-old girl, Chinecherem from Uruagu Nnewi, Anambra State who was allegedly raped by a 32-year-old son of her mistress is reportedly died.

GBAGAUN!!! I don't know how true this news is but the gbagaun is live!! Very real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Arrested With Cocaine At Enugu International Airport. / Gunmen Kidnap 11 Passengers In Rivers / Kubiat Akpan's Lawyer Blames Police For His Torture and Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.