Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nollywood Production - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Production (2191 Views)

Nollywood Production In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Production by CaptCindie(f): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2013
Pls Has Anyone here heard of Twins Production in Nollywood And A Producer like Nonso Obineme??
Re: Nollywood Production by oceanterry: 9:17am On Jun 12, 2013
great news people just got access to nollywood audition on Facebook, at first thought it was a scam just had to risk the 6k , but everything is legit , go get yours now if interested .. have checked out the venue sent to me its really holding , have completed my form too its simple and easy go on facebook search for Nollywoodnextgenstars ... no space M POSTING THIS EVERY WERE
Re: Nollywood Production by CaptCindie(f): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
oceanterry: great news people just got access to nollywood audition on Facebook, at first thought it was a scam just had to risk the 6k , but everything is legit , go get yours now if interested .. have checked out the venue sent to me its really holding , have completed my form too its simple and easy go on facebook search for Nollywoodnextgenstars ... no space M POSTING THIS EVERY WERE
my dear,ȋ̝̊̅ wanted risking it but 20k is not that easy to risk,Yours? Is the registration already closed
Re: Nollywood Production by VillageBoi(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2013
You have to pay to attend an audition? That is so wrong on every level. Any 'producers' asking you to do that really have zero business making films... of any sort!
Re: Nollywood Production by CaptCindie(f): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
VillageBoi: You have to pay to attend an audition? That is so wrong on every level. Any 'producers' asking you to do that really have zero business making films... of any sort!
serious?
Re: Nollywood Production by VillageBoi(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
CaptCindie: serious?

Yeah... why would you?
Re: Nollywood Production by CaptCindie(f): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yeah... why would you?
hmmm! Tnxxx
Re: Nollywood Production by VillageBoi(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
CaptCindie: hmmm! Tnxxx

No need to say thanks, just do your research. It seems odd that 'producers' are charging people to audition - I don't know the full gist of it.
Is this something that is common in Nigeria?

You should keep an eye on this much better thread and maybe even ask questions there - https://www.nairaland.com/1001928/movie-tv-audition-notices
Re: Nollywood Production by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
VillageBoi:

No need to say thanks, just do your research. It seems odd that 'producers' are charging people to audition - I don't know the full gist of it.
Is this something that is common in Nigeria?

You should keep an eye on this much better thread and maybe even ask questions there - https://www.nairaland.com/1001928/movie-tv-audition-notices

Lol, you shouldn't be surprised! It's all about the money in ALABA market grin grin cool.
Re: Nollywood Production by VillageBoi(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
speedyboi:

Lol, you shouldn't be surprised! It's all about the money in ALABA market grin grin cool.

Hahahaha for real? They really do charge to audition people? That is pure 419 lololol
Re: Nollywood Production by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
Auditions are open and free. I would advice actor to stay away from those that request money or s.exual favors. There r so many productions going on now, u don't need to pay anyone.
Re: Nollywood Production by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
VillageBoi:

Hahahaha for real? They really do charge to audition people? That is pure 419 lololol

lol, i don't know how they do their stuffs ooo. But i can't be surprised at any stunt they pull.

Afterall, there's nothing professional about anything they do anyways angry
Re: Nollywood Production by CaptCindie(f): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2013
idprincess: Auditions are open and free. I would advice actor to stay away from those that request money or s.exual favors. There r so many productions going on now, u don't need to pay anyone.
Wow lyk seriously? Didn't no till now nd yet they some producers/directors keep asking for money

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Production by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 17, 2015
They are fake, they defrauded me of my hard earned money back then in sch.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Comedian Prince Neche Cracking Hilarious Joke About UEFA / Zeeworld: Wednesday Update On Krishi Episode 214 - 216 / Please where can i download jenifas diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.