Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover (16865 Views)

Orezi Slept With A Man's Wife In Surulere - Man Claims / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Denrele Denies Being Charley Boy’s Gay Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by blackpanda: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dreal1247: Does he still want to gay date him now that he is dead? Hell Fire is real.

1. There's nothing like "gay date" in english. Date is date, you don't have to add "gay" to make a point.
2. Am very sure the job of determining who goes to hell belongs to God.
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by jummylaw(f): 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
And what has that got to do with me keh? Next pls
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by Aizebioje(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
scholes23: Pls click on the LIKE button if YOU DON'T CARE
Shame be unto you for cheaply and desperately seeking likes. Make a sensible or funny comment and people will like. DON'T START BEGGING LIKE AN E-URCHIN
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by BLACKPANTHER(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
macrosa: I need serious talks like this on my new forum. Guys..please help. Visit http://www.naijapot.com

Hursle more....lets say till i hear abt your forum on Discovery grin

Next
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by free2ryhme: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
where was dis guy when MJ was alive?
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by ozoemeka(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
henry/deelinkag:
Scott Thorson, Liberace’s former live-in boyfriend, shared private details of his five-year romance with the flamboyant entertainer. Today, Thorson drops a bombshell regarding Michael Jackson, claiming he andthe King of Pop shared an intimate, sexual relationshipin the eighties.

“Michael and I had a relationship that… would cross the boundaries,” Thorson reveals in an exclusive sit down with ET’s Christina McLarty. “That’s about all I’m comfortable saying… We were both young.”

While he concedes that not many will believe that he and Michael were lovers, he says that the two became unlikely friends while he was dating Liberace. After a period of friendship, their relationship blossomed into more.

Thorson details his tumultuous relationship with the King of Pop and more in Behind the Candelabra: My Life with Liberace, a book he wrote in 1998 which is currently being adapted for the big screen featuring Matt Damon and Michael Douglas. He is presently penning a follow-up.

http://www.deelinkage.com/2013/06/man-claims-hes-late-michael-jacksons.html?m=1

bs they probably played wrestling as guys and this gay took it to mean Michael Jackson was interested in him...did Michael fuc you? NO . end of story
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
Who among them is the wife and who is the husband?
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by igboboy1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
joeydozzy: Whether he's gay,a paedophile, a rapist,a molester

The fact remains that millions of people don't see him like that. His songs are true to that. His memories of his good days preserved and bad ones washed out

so, haters enter ndi-ala river angry angry
NEXT!!!

wrong...he is all of the above. BUT that does not erase the fact that he was a music genius and the King of Pop.
but he is gayer than gay, a blind man could tell.... His music made sense and thats all that matter for me ( i no care about his personal life).
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by scholes23(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
Aizebioje:
Shame be unto you for cheaply and desperately seeking likes. Make a sensible or funny comment and people will like. DON'T START BEGGING LIKE AN E-URCHIN

Shame unto u 4 reasoning with ur anus. How sure am I that ur not one of them
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
Uwakuwak:
His anus has alot to do with this case,
I dont go for the abnormal so i have never tried it,

try it it's fun
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by ImanuelJannah(m): 12:41am On Jun 12, 2013
gbosaa:

What has his anus got to do with this?

Swear you,ve never admitted a mans bits through your back door and swear you did not enjoy it...
are u into the penis and ass stuff? Why are u saying he should swear on those stuff? It seems you done it before.
Re: Man Claims To Be Michael Jackson’s Gay-Lover by hammedroyabat(m): 1:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
looking for fame... dem won finish mj even after his death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catherinemary Nneamaka Ugoji Honoured At Godfrey Okoye University Convocation / Ini Edo, The New Face Of Chivita / Dbanj DKM Concert Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.