Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

I Was Never Engaged To Beverly Ada Osu - 2shotz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Never Engaged To Beverly Ada Osu - 2shotz (1257 Views)

Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never Engaged To Beverly Ada Osu - 2shotz by Realest123(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2013
2shotz has come out to categorically disclaim any reports that he was engaged or even dated the current Big Brother Housemate representing Nigeria, Beverly Ada Osu.

There were numerous reports a little over a year ago that 2shotz & Beverly Osu were engaged and a little while later called off their engagement. Rumor had it that she dumped him. Today 2shotz has come out to set the record straight that it never happened.

You don hear am from him mouth direct o. So story don finish abi.

Ok..id like to put out dis official DISCLAIMER dat i was NEVER engaged to d current BBA housemate BEVERLY ADA OSU…dat shit is a lie..THANX

— 2SHOTZ (@IAM2SHOTZ) June 10, 2013

Re: I Was Never Engaged To Beverly Ada Osu - 2shotz by donadexco(m): 3:05am On Jun 11, 2013
2shotz? Na wa oo.. Ion even knw if dah dude still exist.. If he pass near ma empire, ah go throw banana peel 4 him head lipsrsealed angry #JustSaying..
Re: I Was Never Engaged To Beverly Ada Osu - 2shotz by icebebe(f): 8:17am On Jun 11, 2013
Yea wasn't engaged,buh dey dated

(1) (Reply)

If I Get Evicted, God Forbid, My Country People Will Insult Me & Kill Me -melvin / Photo: P. Square Hook Up With Don Jazzy For 6th Album / PHOTOS- Adaeze Yobo And Son Celebrate Joseph Yobo’s Birthday With Family Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.