Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

"I Came To Lagos With ABC Night Bus" - MI Abaga Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Came To Lagos With ABC Night Bus" - MI Abaga Opens Up (946 Views)

MI Abaga With 2face And Annie At His Coronation / MI Abaga Opens Up About His dead-girlfriend / MI Abaga Stuns In Jean Clothing & Red Sneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Came To Lagos With ABC Night Bus" - MI Abaga Opens Up by Bonaguy(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-QkbkvV-q3r8/UbbI3-6Hi4I/AAAAAAAALL4/bqlkkBcTFHE/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FbWktYWJhZ2EtcGljdHVyZS0xNS5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-770473[/img]

Hip hop artist, Jude Abaga, better known by stage name, M.I (Mr Incredible), during his stellar performance at Star Music Trek, held at Jite Open Field in Festac some days back, shared his life story once again with fans who came out to watch the African number one do what he knows how to do best.

At the middle of his performance, M.I asked the crowd:
"How many of you have hustled the way I have? I came to Lagos with A.B.C night bus!"

"3500 naira, that was what I paid, look at me now! I thank God and you guys for making me who I am today".

M.I has won several awards including the MTV Africa Music Awards 2009, ana was also nominated for BET 2010 Awards for the best International Act category, Hiphop World Awards and many more.

Hard work pays! We are happy for him.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/06/i-came-to-lagos-with-abc-night-bus-mi.html
Re: "I Came To Lagos With ABC Night Bus" - MI Abaga Opens Up by icebebe(f): 8:20am On Jun 11, 2013
Yea,buh nw yuh can boast of yur own carz wink
Re: "I Came To Lagos With ABC Night Bus" - MI Abaga Opens Up by Sanboy25: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2013
That's a real Success Story. cool
Re: "I Came To Lagos With ABC Night Bus" - MI Abaga Opens Up by orelove4liff: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2013
4rm story to glory.and now,u can go back to ur village with lamborgini...to God be d glory
Re: "I Came To Lagos With ABC Night Bus" - MI Abaga Opens Up by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2013
Bollocks!
Is this supposed to be a grass to grace story??

Anyone who knows anything about luxury/bus travels should know that ABC is akin to virgin atlantic, quantas airline with wheels.

This is rather disengenious or MI is messing with a buncha pee brained tossers A.K.A fans.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Boy Balotelli Engaged. (pictures Included) / My Baby Has Turned Me Into A Celebrity – OAU Undergraduate Mother / Kanye West Talks Being A God & Love For Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.