Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions (44627 Views)

Banks Resume Transfers For FX Cash Deposits (screenshots) / What A Banker Did To Me Recently / Paypal Accidentally Gives Man $92 Quadrillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by sholx(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Nigerians will say,he is being followed #familyThings
Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by Lekmosh(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
You didn't do well.You should have transfered it to my account nah.
Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by Samyokporua(m): 3:05am On Jun 13, 2013
Na all this kind mistake i dey pray for
Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by Motolank: 3:51am On Jun 13, 2013
Les: And am here crying of being broke. Lawyers in d house, can't d owner of d account sue d bank for illegal transaction with his account?? Ie, depositing and withdrawing money from his account without his consent?? If they mistakenly deposited d money, they should alert him first and seek his permission to withdraw it, u know? cool

You are making a good point, you know?
Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by Motolank: 3:54am On Jun 13, 2013
991: years ago my friend went to withdraw 100,000 (100k) but was surprised when the banker brought out a black polythene bag and put 1000,000(1m), the banker went ahead and told him to sign twice at the back of the teller, he did that and left the bank, he enters a bus and heads to his mama place in PH. long story sha.. dey later catch am but he don buy honda halla...
You guys are comedians ...Buuuuhahahahahhhaahhahhahahahahha..LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by ignis: 6:51am On Jun 13, 2013
May this type of mistake be done in my account today. Amen
Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by ignis: 6:53am On Jun 13, 2013
sholx: Nigerians will say,he is being followed #familyThings
or
The witch of their village is using his pix as handfan.
Re: Banker Sleeps On Keyboard, Accidentally Transfers Millions by blessedghost(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
God help Dem to transfer it into my account.
Forget d rest tins that will happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / Why Is It That GTBank Branches Don't Have Gates? / How To Become A Multimillionaire In Year 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.