Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Anyone Interested In Analysing UK Stocks ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone Interested In Analysing UK Stocks ? (666 Views)

Best Nigerian Stocks To Buy For Your Retirement? / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Interested In Analysing UK Stocks ? by chummychap: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2013
Hi, I would like to know if anyone is interested in sharing opinions on stocks listed on the LSE. Mainly FTSE 350 and sometimes AIMs. It is fascinating for me and buying bargains and picking up stocks before the market notices is what I enjoy doing. I have not been always right but based on my portfolio I realise you do not always have to be.

I want someone that is ready to analyse and not depend on 'hot tips' which I personally think is boring as analysing shares are easier after all.

Secondly, for those that invest in the NSE, how do you get annual reports of these companies ? As much as I would like to invest in Nigeria, I find it extremely difficult to find normal details on their websites and I think you guys are brilliant and have a difficult job than I do. Even mutual funds do not update their websites and reports are not current. I might be missing something, please enlighten me.

Hope to read from someone soon
Re: Anyone Interested In Analysing UK Stocks ? by olushowunm(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Good to read this post, are you an investor or speculator... Well i have a lot of annual reports from u.s and u.k that i do analysed, from Aberdeen Private equity to British empire to Investec to Domino's pizza to Utilco ltd to Vallourec and co. I analysed them and i enjoyed them...
For the Nigeria shares, try Proshares.com... Thanks.
Re: Anyone Interested In Analysing UK Stocks ? by Kessingtont: 9:46am On Jun 17, 2013
Need Annual Reports of Nigeria Listed Companies and the rest of Africa contact kessingtont@yahoo.com with the names of companies and year of the reports

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan And His Bad Policies On Sme's Growth In Nigeria!!! / business / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.