Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Where Are The Moderators? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where Are The Moderators? (511 Views)

Why Do The Moderators Keep Deleting My Threads In The PHONE Section????????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Moderators? by Otobibaba(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2013
i was going to let this slide but i decided to bring it up. i ave noticed dat for a little while the Tecno N3 discussion thread had been 'unsticked' from the top. why has this happened? i also wonder why the thread has been allowed to get to over 350+ pages without a 2nd thread created because i remember when the android thread got to 100, it was closed and a 2nd thread was created so there could be easy access to it. seems the Mods re not concerned by the number of Tecno related threads in the phone section and have decided to let them take over even tho multiple threads with the same topic are laying side by side.. i am sorry if i am speaking out of line but i felt just i had to bring this to the notice of the moderators... Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Smartphone Flaw Discovered / Get a NEW Samsung 7inch 3G Tablet. x-touch version 23k / Please, Is There Any Network That Offers Unlimited Blackberry Subscription?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.