Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Doctor Mutilates Dead Baby's Parts And Use Them For Rituals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctor Mutilates Dead Baby's Parts And Use Them For Rituals (536 Views)

This Yahoo Boys Caught Hiding A Girl For Rituals Purpose (photos) / Veto Rights And Executive Orders - Jonathan Should Use Them / Otokoto Again In Imo! Girl, 18, Beheaded For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctor Mutilates Dead Baby's Parts And Use Them For Rituals by jex(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2013

This was culled from Vanguard Nigeria:

The Ogun State Police Command, Sunday, said it has arrested one Dr. Babawale Joshua who owned Ajike Medical Centre at 11, Adeyemi Street, Saka, Sango Ota, for suspected ritual activities and disrespect to the corpse of a 13-month-old baby who died in his hospital, Saturday.
According the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, for the state, Mr Muyiwa Ogunjobi, the police discovered that the boy’s corpse was mutilated. He told Vanguard that the eyes, tongue, two lips, two ears, private part, nails and the left hand and veins were cut off at the hospital.
Father’s account
In his account of what happened, the child’s father, identified as Obinna Oleh, a 35-year-old auto spare part dealer at Ladipo market, from Umunze village in AnambraState, said: “On Friday the 7th of June, my child took ill, my wife joined me to rush him to the hospital.
Read more AND COMMENT @ » http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/doctor-mutilates-babys-corpse-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala To Lead $1 Billion Eurobond Road Show / Tambuwal Defends His Romance With The Opposition / Nigerian Wrongly And Unprocedurally Deported From Kenya, To Grab His Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.