Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,335 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! (761 Views)

Send Fax Documents To Any Country From Lagos / Send Western Union To China, India Or Any Country From The Comfort Of Your Home / Get invitation letter to any country in 10 days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by berryhill: 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Do you know that you can travel to u.s.,u.k.,qatar.,spain.,south africa without visa? My senior brother travelled 2 malaysia 2 months ago without visa so i got to know about the information..you need united nation approved global passport.,with the passport you don't need visa anymore to travel abroad.. The passport is like diplomatic passport and the passport contains residence permit page..a lot of nigerians are travelling with this passport already.. You need #100,000 to get the passport within a month..please i don't operate a travelling agency.,i just want to sell the information to enable me raise money for my travel.. The e-book that will guide you on how to go about it is available for #2,000..call mayor on 0810-027-1279 for more info..
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by texaco1: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
grin
now lets wait for the first mugu to fall for this scam of fake un passport.na so dem dey issue diplomatic passport abi?

nomadcapitalist.com/2013/05/28/is-the-world-service-authority-passport-a-real-second-passport/

1 Like

Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by phecs: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2013
berryhill: Do you know that you can travel to u.s.,u.k.,qatar.,spain.,south africa without visa? My senior brother travelled 2 malaysia 2 months ago without visa so i got to know about the information..you need united nation approved global passport.,with the passport you don't need visa anymore to travel abroad.. The passport is like diplomatic passport and the passport contains residence permit page..a lot of nigerians are travelling with this passport already.. You need #100,000 to get the passport within a month..please i don't operate a travelling agency.,i just want to sell the information to enable me raise money for my travel.. The e-book that will guide you on how to go about it is available for #2,000..call mayor on 0810-027-1279 for more info..
na waooooh bros una no dey tire self!wetin remain na to tell us to travell to heaven wiv arikair line
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by berryhill: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
What you don't know you don't know and will never know unless you learn from people..if you know someone that works with United Nations just contact the person and confirm or call a reliable travelling agency that you know and confirm..typical nigerians am nt suprised..
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by texaco1: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
berryhill: What you don't know you don't know and will never know unless you learn from people..if you know someone that works with United Nations just contact the person and confirm or call a reliable travelling agency that you know and confirm..typical nigerians am nt suprised..

give us a web link to prove .at least i have given a current weblink by wikipedia to nullify ur scam.try harder next time and a little more smarter.un ko ecowas ni
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by texaco1: 4:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_laissez-passer

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080722103430AAAflEc

419.bittenus.com/passports/un.htm
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by berryhill: 12:26am On Jun 12, 2013
Texaco or whatever is your name i have nothing to prove to you..you think you are smart but you are not..i don't give out this kind of info for free..call a reliable travelling agency and confirm if not shut your trash
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by wealth123: 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
why dont you just show us your own Diplomatic Passport or simply raise N100k to do it for a client with an agreement to collect payment when Passport is ready. This way you will get client rushing to you instead of just selling manual.
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by halfcurrent(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2013
Please Admin, check this poster's profile. All his previous posts are all free this, free that... This poster must be a big time scam and deserves to be banned!!

View Berryhill's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Berryhill's Profile

Berryhill's Latest Topics ( View All 36 Topics | Posts )

Adverts / Free Browsing For All Network(broadband)
by berryhill. 2 posts & 35 views. 8:20am (halfcurrent)

Adverts / Free Tuition University In Germany
by berryhill. 1 post & 21 views. 2:00pm On Jun 12 (berryhill)

Adverts / Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!!
by berryhill. 8 posts & 51 views. 1:11am On Jun 12 (thoby payne)

Adverts / Send Free Sms With MTN Sim
by berryhill. 1 post & 42 views. 12:01pm On Jun 11 (berryhill)

Adverts / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card!
by berryhill. 2 posts & 395 views. 7:34am On Apr 27 (Handsomebrown)
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by texaco1: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2013
halfcurrent: Please Admin, check this poster's profile. All his previous posts are all free this, free that... This poster must be a big time scam and deserves to be banned!!

View Berryhill's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Berryhill's Profile

Berryhill's Latest Topics ( View All 36 Topics | Posts )

Adverts / Free Browsing For All Network(broadband)
by berryhill. 2 posts & 35 views. 8:20am (halfcurrent)

Adverts / Free Tuition University In Germany
by berryhill. 1 post & 21 views. 2:00pm On Jun 12 (berryhill)

Adverts / Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!!
by berryhill. 8 posts & 51 views. 1:11am On Jun 12 (thoby payne)

Adverts / Send Free Sms With MTN Sim
by berryhill. 1 post & 42 views. 12:01pm On Jun 11 (berryhill)

Adverts / Browse The Internet Free For Life With A Foreign Sim Card!
by berryhill. 2 posts & 395 views. 7:34am On Apr 27 (Handsomebrown)
i guess he is a free man
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by bizmahn: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Even if this is not scam it'll be illegal and western countries will certainly know it.On the first look my guess is it is a scam.
Re: Travel To Any Country Without Visa!!! by berryhill: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Call a reliable travelling agency & confirm if its real or not..

(1) (Reply)

Get 50%Discount Code Daily For Any Product Bought@ ProductsPartnerSellers.com / Unlock Iphone 4 And 4s / Hey All, I'm New Here And I'm An Oyinbo From China. I'm In LED Lighting Porjects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.