Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,195 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why I Like Doing It Online Rather Than Real Life - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Why I Like Doing It Online Rather Than Real Life (492 Views)

Customize It Online, Pay On Delivery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Like Doing It Online Rather Than Real Life by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Benefits of Shopping Online

Saving Fuel Money and Avoiding Traffic
I typically shop at online merchants that give me free shipping without spending a lot of money. When I receive free shipping, I am saving money because I don't have to pay for the petrol to get to and from the store. With pets and kids, it seems like we always need something. In fact, 90% of my retail shopping involves personal care items, groceries and baby items. Overall, shopping saves me time and about N2500 monthly on fuel money.
Price Comparison
When I go to the mall, I don't usually want to walk around and compare prices. I don't have a smartphone, so I can't download a price comparison app to make this job easier. Online, it's easy to go to a site like quicksell.com.ng and find a style at the cheapest price.
Organization
Some retail stores are badly organized not to talk of our open markets, which can turn to hellish mud holes when it rains. The last time I went to a discount retailer to find pajamas for my son, I couldn't find any footed sleepers. I left the store frustrated because I had made the visit specifically for pajamas. When I shop online, it is easy to see all the available options on one page. In addition, I can tailor my search by size, price or popularity.
Coupon Codes
I dislike haggling prices and walking from stall to stall looking for cheaper options. Typically, there are more online discount codes than paper coupons. With a few clicks, I can find coupon codes that gives me up to 40% off. If I get 40% off of a sale price, I can find items as low as N1500. I can also shop through cash back sites that give me a percentage back for shopping through a link or gives me some money for telling my friends about their site, as you can find here https://www.nairaland.com/1307036/experiences-shopping-fashion-products-nigeria
Convenience
When I go to the mall with my children, it's likely I'm not going to be able to try on a bunch of clothing anyways. Thus, it's more convenient for me to purchase online. I don't have to wait in any lines or search for a parking spot. There aren't any pushy salespeople or rude customers to deal with. Finally, when shopping online, I can set up automatic delivery or reorder from my list. This takes only a few minutes of my time.
I still enjoy going to brick and mortar stores. However, online shopping meets more of my lifestyle needs.
Buy jewellery and accessories online on www.suretrends.com.ng cheap fast delivery anywhere in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Class Is On, Be Ur Own Boss, / Spanish Day& Night Whitening With Glow Serum Available / New Arrival......trendy Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.