Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread - Phones (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (243196 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 18, 2015
HeartMender7:

Greetings bro... I saw your comment as at 2013 regarding tecno n9 battery problem. complaining that it drains in less than 1 hour and it also charges fast, pls I would like to know how you fixed it because I'm having similar issues.... thanks
No special solution than returning it to Carlcare and they replaced it for free.. . Thou then guarantee was still valid
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by phemco290: 11:50am On Oct 18, 2015
pls hw much is tecno f8 new panel? nd d touch screen nd d ba3 need a rapid answer
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:07am On Oct 19, 2015
HeartMender7:

Greetings bro... I saw your comment as at 2013 regarding tecno n9 battery problem. complaining that it drains in less than 1 hour and it also charges fast, pls I would like to know how you fixed it because I'm having similar issues.... thanks
Hello HeartMender7, as for the problem you mentioned, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2015
phemco290:
pls hw much is tecno f8 new panel? nd d touch screen nd d ba3 need a rapid answer
panel, touchscreen and ba3..lol? U better go throway that junk. Don't waste ur money repairing it. Get a new phone.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello HeartMender7, as for the problem you mentioned, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
sorry, is the n9 battery now available??
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2015
ayobami52:

sorry, is the n9 battery now available??
About the battery you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello HeartMende.r7, as for the problem you mentioned, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Hi I have the same issue. I live in Benin city, Edo state. I need to change the battery of my N9.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2015
SuperNover:

Hi I have the same issue. I live in Benin city, Edo state. I need to change the battery of my N9.
Hi SuperNover, below please find contact information of our service center in Benin. Our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi SuperNover, below please find contact information of our service center in Benin. Our colleagues there will try to help you with the problem. Thank you!
No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd, Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
alright, thanks smiley
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by georgee(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

About the battery you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Pls i have issues with my Tecno N9 screen and battery. Battery drains so fast and the screen is cracked. I live in suruelere Lagos and work in Vi Lagos..
How can u be of help??
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2015
georgee:
Pls i have issues with my Tecno N9 screen and battery. Battery drains so fast and the screen is cracked. I live in suruelere Lagos and work in Vi Lagos..
How can u be of help??
Hi Georgee, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues will try to help you with the problem. Below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos. Thank you!
1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Hormor14(m): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
phemco290:
I have the touch screen if you are still interested
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by HeartMender7(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

I reside in Kaduna. I went to the carlcare center in kaduna and I was told that they don't have the materials for n9. they said it's an old phone and out of stock so the materials are not available...
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by damesilver(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
HeartMender7:

I reside in Kaduna. I went to the carlcare center in kaduna and I was told that they don't have the materials for n9. they said it's an old phone and out of stock so the materials are not available...
Carlcaresophia:

[quote author=Carlcaresophia post=39157971]

I was told the same thing in Osogbo. Please, now in Akure, how do I find lasting solution to the dead battery and the slightly cracked screen?
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2015
Same issue am having... Dead battery, I just condemn the tab at home. It sucks!!
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by damesilver(m): 3:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Please help! I need a functional battery for my tab. Please any contact would be highly appreciated. This tab can't just be abandoned cheaply this way, please help.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by michealj437(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2015
hi, pls I'm about to get a Tecno N9, would u guys advise me to go for it? and is it possible to upgrade the is from jelly bean to KitKat? urgent reply pls, thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by HeartMender7(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
michealj437:
hi, pls I'm about to get a Tecno N9, would u guys advise me to go for it? and is it possible to upgrade the is from jelly bean to KitKat? urgent reply pls, thanks

the tab is really a good one...
the problem is that the battery is inbuilt and it is a difficult getting a battery replacement. that's the situation I'm in now. as for the upgrade, I don't think it's possible....
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by HeartMender7(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

I'm still waiting for your reply... thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by latieph(m): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy new year everyone in the house. I need tecno N9 working perfect board. I live Lagos, ikorodu. 08035415987
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
latieph:
Happy new year everyone in the house. I need tecno N9 working perfect board. I live Lagos, ikorodu. 08035415987
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by latieph(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2016
japht:

if you sell your board 30k, how much will you sell a brand new N9? bro sorry you gat to change your attitude cuz this is new year.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2016
latieph:

if you sell your board 30k, how much will you sell a brand new N9? bro sorry you gat to change your attitude cuz this is new year.
It's not compulsory u buy from me.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by ayobami52(m): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2016
latieph:
I will do it for you 20k..
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by latieph(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
ayobami52:

I don't have more than 10k for it. Cuz if I go computer village, I will get it fixed lesser than that.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by latieph(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
ayobami52:

I don't have more than 10k for it. Cuz if I go computer village, I will get it fixed lesser than that.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Iamnotperfect: 12:49am On Jan 08, 2016
latieph:

It will be better u go there.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 10, 2016
how do you turn off the shutter sound of tecno n9
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Samtobh(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
Samtobh:

Resetting to factory may be the best option
whatsapp 08034*******
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls mine is have the same battery issue. If I dnt plug it to light, I won't be able to use it. Moreso, am having a had time trying to on and booth it. Pls am based in port harcourt and am in need of ur assistance.
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by Trippledots(m): 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
for those having battery problems...I changed mine myself. if the number of persons who need it is ok, I can get the alternative battery for you guys,..(Yes, its imported) and then you look for a repairer to change it for you.

if interested I'll create a whasapp group for it. just mention my monicker here if interested. cheers
Re: Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread by kayusbrown(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2016
Trippledots:
for those having battery problems...I changed mine myself. if the number of persons who need it is ok, I can get the alternative battery for you guys,..(Yes, its imported) and then you look for a repairer to change it for you.

if interested I'll create a whasapp group for it. just mention my monicker here if interested. cheers

I'm interested. Can you share more details?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

How To Download Nigerian Nollywood Movies To Phone / Pc For Free / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.