Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Healing Of A Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Of A Marriage (480 Views)

Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner / Healing Of The Spirit / The Difference Between Testimonies Of Healing & Healing Of Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healing Of A Marriage by sidespin: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
HEALING OF A MARRIAGE

I was holding a meeting in a certain place, and for three nights in a row a young married woman would stay at the altar, crying pathetically, after everyone was dismissed.

She would pray in tongues. I knew it was her spirit crying out for help and deliverance. I asked the Lord to show me how to help this young woman. Suddenly I had a vision of her when she was 9 years old. I saw her coming home from school one day, and when she came into the house she found her mother in bed with another man. You can understand what that would do to
the emotions of a 9 year old.

She was now in her 20s. I saw in the Spirit that her trouble was marital trouble. I saw that she had been married two years but because of this emotional block was unable to consummate the marriage. It was breaking the marriage up. I went to the pastor and asked him if he knew what was wrong with her. He asked if I did, and I told him I did because the Lord had shown me. He said if I knew what to do, I should go ahead and do it. He had prayed and fasted and talked to both of them, but she was getting ready to leave her husband. He wasn't even a Christian, but she was saved and filled with the Spirit. I went to the young woman and asked if I could speak to her. She said I could. I asked her if she knew what was wrong with her. Then she asked me if I did, and I told her yes. She asked if the pastor had talked to me and I said no.

I told her about my vision. She thought I was a fortune teller, but I told her what I had experienced was from the Spirit of God. After that, she told me that what I had seen was exactly what had happened. She said she loved her husband but never had been able to be a wife to him. I told her that it was wrong for her mother to be in bed with another man, but that marriage wasn't wrong. After giving her a Scripture and talking to her, I laid hands on her and cast that thing out.

The next year I went back to preach a meeting there and she and her husband had a bouncing baby boy whom they had named after me. The husband was now saved and filled with the Holy Spirit. The home was together. I don't believe that woman had anything in her spirit. But this thing that had gotten into her emotional realm or soul when she was 9 years old still dominated her and had to be dealt with.

Now can you understand why we have problems in our churches? We sometimes act as though problems don't exist. But there is a day coming (we're in the edge of it right now) when we'll see and know these things as we ought. We'll not have to go out in the world to the unsaved for help. People in the church shouldn't go to unsaved marriage counselors for help. There's help in God. (Kenneth E. Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Enemies Of The Cross / Message From The Lord Jesus For Pastors, Bishops & Christians. / He Is Our Seal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.