Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" (17937 Views)

Pls I Need Oritse Femi's Old Song Titled I Don Shayo Ft Rocksteady / Rap: Diss Lines That Make You Go Whoa! / Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Farriel(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2005
Who knows this artist?

I've heard this song on radio twice and can't help but love this guy's voice and his sugary hooks. Getting around to buying his CD seems hard. Searched for it everywhere, don't know his name, don't know what to tell the sellers.
The chorus goes like this:

"Ewo!
If you help me see Ego, make you tell am I don go" etc...

Anyone knows who did this song? And perhaps a weblink to the song lyrics?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by olaide07(f): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2005
He's a guy that graduated from my school. His name is Nosa but I don't know his stage name. The guy is a bomb, he just did an advert for Guinness.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Farriel(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2005
Well thanks. But do you by any means know the name of this song?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by layi(m): 10:12am On Aug 22, 2005
Artist (stage) name - Djinee
Song Title - Ego

As long as the song is tite, I got u covered bro wink
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Farriel(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2005
You've got the CD man? Looked all over for it. Can't find it.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by layi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2005
I think its just a promotional single. Dont know if the album is out but i'll let u know once i hear anything. i love that song too.
same wit the song by Esther ebigbo - Chineke N'igwe
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Farriel(m): 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2006
Thanks Layi. I only got to know his name during my stay in Lagos when his song was shown on SilverbirdTV.

And yes, I think it's a promotional single, cos he seems not to have any other songs. But Oga Layi, you say you get the song?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by layi(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2006
I've not been able to dub it. Well thats probably because i hear it almost everyday on radio.

Djinee is a radio DJ and TV Presenter. He's probably not got enuf time to work on his album.

I love that song a lot. Tite production.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by spikelord(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2006
Yeah me too, I love that song.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Farriel(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2006
I'm yet to find a person who hates that song.

Layi, on which radio does he do his DJ stint, and on which TV station does he present a programme?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by uchie(f): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2006
I love this song as well!!!!!!! I spent hours searching for it when I was in Lagos......Anyway, here it is! Enjoy!
If Djinee is out there, GOOD JOB! KEEP IT UP!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=95A8JXMO

If you download it, a message saying thanks wont hurt.......
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by chillin(f): 2:16am On Feb 06, 2006
thank you!! take this!! muahhh!! kiss
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Farriel(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2006
Muchas Gracias! Muchas Gracias! cheesy
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jerryville(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2006
I really love this guy, the song is simple and very good. Nice work Djinee! keep Mediocre off the stage.

Can anybody send me the lyrics of this song?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by ellizendo(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2006
please can any body send me the lyric of this song
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by maki(f): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2006
do u guys know that the guy is a presenter in one of these tv stations
AIT or Silverbirds on of them

am so in love with him
pls somebody should send the lyrics of the song
i want to learn it word for word
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diyobdw(f): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2006
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink lovely song!!
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by STAR007: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2006
Djinee's song Ego is available on westsidebootleg volume one various artist,also look for his video on westsidebootleg vcd
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by amma(f): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2006
i only know the chorus lyrics and it is:
Ewo if u help mi see Ego
Make u tell am i don go
She no look mi and so
Don pack my load go

it's a sweet song anyway
SB LEARN THE VERSES AND PASS IT AROUND!!!!
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by ellizendo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2006
thank 4 the chorus but i am still pleading for the complete song,thanks once again
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Deepop(f): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2006
Djinee is jus too tyte cool,no doubt about that lipsrsealed
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by kellygirl(f): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2006
I fell in love with the song the first time i heard it on radio. the lyrics are really tight and Kool. smiley
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2006
I am really surprised that a discussion about Djinee has been goin on since last year. But I must say the guy is good. I just heard his song - "EGO" for the first time this year while I was back in naija, and I was really impressed at the level of naija music and entertainment artists. Every single person I have played the song for loves it, he is simply phenomenal. I have always wanted the lyrics, and apparently it is hard to find, so I am going to commit myself to learning the song word for word. Trust me to share as soon as I am done.

Adieus Amigos
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
Hey guys & girls, I made a commitment to get the lyrics to Djinee's song 'EGO' and I did my best to listen to the song and write down the lyrics. It is not 100% correct, there are some lines I did not catch properly, these are marked with an asterisk and the specific phrase or word is in square brackets. If anyone knows the correction to these lines pls correct them. Anyways, here is the lyrics, excuse my writing of pidgin, it is easier to just speak it

EGO

Verse 1

*If I die now I go [appreciate],
Say when I dey this world I don fall in love,
Which one u dey,
Wey u dey treat me so.
I don beg, I don do everything,
But u tell me say u need time and u no fit dey with me,
Na so I bad! anyway I dey go.

Chorus (2x)
Ewo if u help me see Ego
Make u tell am I don go
She no look and so
I don pack my load go

Verse 2

No be say I no show how I feel
No be say I neva show u say I dey real,
everybody don know say I fit do anything for u,
I go die for u.
Everybody dey laugh me cos them know u be my life,
*I don say I go marry, [causing] u as my wife.
Baby oo, I go take am for bus, I go take am for train
For this space I no fit stay

Chorus(2x)

Bridge
I know say u dey hear my voice
Cos this song na im I write for u
I dey go find one place where I go hide my head
Cos I once got my whole life on u

Chorus (4x) third time - bass voice enters and blends with the chorus

EWO
EGO
*[a gam mo]

EGO EGO

(chorus blends in here as he sings)
Why u do me so,
Why u do me like this oo
Why u do me so

I dey beg, I dey beg
I dey pack my load go

*If i die now I go [appreciate]
Say when I dey this world I don fall in, (fades)
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by socool1(f): 2:41am On Jul 10, 2006
nice
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by layi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2006
Yeah she is
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by 2fine4u(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2006
lol @ the topic. i love the sentence tho i don't kno the song yall talkin about grin
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2006
U might be loving the topic sentence now, but believe me, when u hear the song, u will love it even more, it is just 2hot2handle!!! wink
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 2:00am On Jul 11, 2006
I like that song for some weird and bizzare reason.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2006
There is nothing weird and bizzare about your love for the song j-girl, it is simply a loveable song. It is the result u get when u mix a good voice with the right music. U get a lovely song.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 3:08am On Jul 12, 2006
Oh cool. If i could get the song on my computer i would be too happy but since i don't have it, it's really annoying
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by 2fine4u(f): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2006
ok Ez-E, is there a way u can help me listen to the song puhleeze wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido, Wizkid, Simi Bag AFRIMA Awards 2018 Nominations (see Full List) / Headies Disqualification Of Portable Is Possibly Unfair, Do You Agree? / Christmas Songs In Nigerian Laguage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.