Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? (1476 Views)

Download Mp3: Vector Ft. Toolz – Shiga / Video: Wizkid On The Juice With Toolz / Who Is Miss Endowed - Gbemi Or Toolz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by frijos(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tolu Oniru aka Toolz, the popular On-Air Personality who works for Beat fm, Lagos have been in the news a lot lately. She have been the topic of many forums, discussions and debates largely because of her goddess-like figure and shape. It is a known fact that African men are more attracted to big and well-endowed African ladies. Attesting to this fact is one of Nigeria's fastest rising up-coming musician by the name "Olusesi" in his latest release titled "Ah Han! TOOLZ!". From all indications the sexy and elegant OAP and every well-endowed African woman is the inspiration behind this new song. Listen, Download and share your thoughts.

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/32995765/file.html

Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by mr100: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2013
my guy you too much o. shocked smiley cool
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by frijos(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Keep downloading!
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by mr100: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2013
you need a video for this mr sesi.
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by frijos(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
don't worry mr.100 pretty soon, video will be shot.
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by frijos(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
Jam of life!

Keep hitting that download button.

Thanks!
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by frijos(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
:-XI understand the download link aint working for some peeps. From here i can tell its working for others. However, a new download link is coming up shortly. Thanks to everyone who have downloaded it and pls ur close to Toolz of beatfm Lagos tell her am obsessed with her backside :-
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by wonlasewonimi: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na you create thread, na you dey respond to am. grin
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by frijos(m): 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
lol my guy u done respond na! D plan na to keep am for this page....d real response whey i want na to go download my song n since its working, i aint got no worries! *wink*
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by frijos(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2013
Stay cool. Stay focus. Stay brilliant and stay happy. Live freely without fear in ur heart just because u trust in God and you know he is in CONTROL!

Thanking everyone who have downloaded my single from the bottom of my heart.

You can follow me on twitter for regular updates n stuff @thisisolusesi

Keep downloading n keep supporting

Jah bless!

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/32995765/file.html
Re: what has Toolz of Beatfm99.9 done to deserve this??? by hevysomtin(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
I love this jam! You got me shaking my big bom bom lolx

(1) (Reply)

Lil-kesh Please Pause What You Are Doing And Review this musician / Join Bloggers Whatsapp Group For Free Traffic Exchange / Free Beat - Phyno - Nyem Space Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.