Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Do You Support The Act Of Sending Girls To Boarding Schools? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Support The Act Of Sending Girls To Boarding Schools? (609 Views)

Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them / Boarding Schools And Lesbianism / Who Used to Go to Those Boarding Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Support The Act Of Sending Girls To Boarding Schools? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
My parents are planning on sending my younger sister to a boarding scul for the upcoming new session. She is 10 and is about to finish primary scul. She will be graduating next month. Whn I was told, I kicked against the idea immediately for a bunch of reasons. She is too young to be away from the family and most importantly, she is a girl. She deserves to be by her mother to learn good matrimonial morals like cooking and others. I av from day one opposed the act of girls going to boarding sculs. My parents did not give me a good reason of wanting her to go there. They only told me it was gonna be good for her. I was like "Good for her in what way"... My mum belives I am opposing the decision because I am lazy and do not want to do the chores alone. That is definitly not my point. I av frnds, relatives and nieghbours who attended boarding scul and dey r total trash now... They got corrupted there... I even told my parents to allow her attend junior secondary scul as a day student and later, senior secondary scul as a boarder... Maybe by then, she wuld be a little bit mature bt they disagreed. Lesbianism started from there and all sorts of rubbish. I do not want my baby sister to be a victim... Another frnd of mine lost her virginity to a male teacher in an all-girls boarding scul when she was just in jss 2... I think that in an all-girls scul, all teachers and even the principal shuld be females.. If possible, gate-woman shuld be employed... A man shuld not be seen in sight... I am determined to change their mind at all cost but I dnt know how. Please, I need advice with good reason on how I can really convince my parents not to send her there...
Re: Do You Support The Act Of Sending Girls To Boarding Schools? by nbright: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
It all depends on your sister, I know of a girl that attended a boarding school (F.G.G.C Abuloma) she's now a graduate but she was nice, kept herself through out her stay in secondary school, it was when she entered university that's when all hell was let loosed... Why I said it depends on your sister is because psychologists believed that man was born innocent, that it is the society that corrupted man, they also believed that man was born corrupt, i.e, man inherited certain traits and behaviour from their parents... So she should know herself. Is she easily influenced?, how does she cope under pressure?, is she the troublesome kind?, does she take things that doesn't belong to her?, etc. What you should be worried about is the numerous stories we hear about the supernatural disturbances happening in boarding schools.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support The Act Of Sending Girls To Boarding Schools? by dinachi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
She will return a high class lesbian! beware!

(1) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yaradua Post Ume / Pls Anyone In The House That Is Presently Studying In Finland Or Sweden. / Eksu (ekiti State University) Releases 2013/2014 Post Ume Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.